Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: reebok classic white
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 июл 2021, 03:36 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: VANTAA
Fresh off of our first look at the reebok classic white Anwarr Carrots x Puma Suede we are getting a look at another exclusive sneaker. This time Anwarr s Peas Carrots Intl. gets a hit with their very own Puma Future Disc Blaze Lite colorway. The green and orange sneaker features the custom camo print that P C is known for along with a green suede upper and orange outsole. No word on if these will see any sort of limited release by Puma but based on the images would you cop?Puma Future Disc Blaze Lite Peas Carrots Source Casey VeggiesIf you ve ever wondered where the wild things are apparently they are at Hanon.

Alexander McQueen x vans trainer Puma Suede PackYellow, Lavender, Olive$160Source KithPuma Basket LFS Navy Gum Aug 29, 2013 Puma Basket LFS - Navy GumPuma and Mihara Yasuhiro have built a relationship that looks to be lifelong. The two have collaborated again on the Puma simpsons vans MY-68 boot. The high top shoe takes on a black leather upper along with a textured stingray accents. The MY-68 carries some added details as the shoe shows a padded ankle collar and a drawstring bootie showing off a weather proof feature. The white sole completes the look and makes this Puma a unique pickup.The Puma x Mihara Yasuhiro MY-68 is currently available now with a pricetag of $225 over at retailers like Kith.

For those of you vans all school not in the know Casey Veggies and his Peas Carrots Intl. brand has a deal with Puma. As manager to the budding rap star and burgeoning brand its no surprise that Anwar Carrots has landed his own Puma Suede colorway. The model consists of grey suede with an orange formstripe and gum outsole but the small details like a signed footbed and carrot logo are the real demarcators of something special.

When s the last time you saw the Puma RS 100? Well that ends today as we bring before you this animal themed pair that is hard to ignore. Suede, mesh, leather and faux fur pop up alongside zebra, cheetah and leopard print in various colorways. These are not for the faint of heart and seem to be just hi top vans the injection that Puma fans needed after seeing models like the Puma Basket White .

If you are Puma fan Mihara Yasuhiro may take you to new territory but he will never lead you astray. With his latest Tattoo Collection he creates shoes that are visually interesting and at times even jarring and this time he pushes the boundaries of the MY-69 and MY-70 by giving one a graphic upper and the other a slick capped toe similar to his other Puma MY-70 drop. Overall the collection is truly something to Изображение behold and available now at select Puma Black Label retailers.

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа