Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: o the project that should bump
СообщениеДобавлено: 22 апр 2019, 06:00 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: hefei
NEWARK, N.J. -- Cory Schneider cant beat his former team. And the New Jersey Devils are having trouble beating any team. Mike Santorelli scored the only goal in the shootout, and the Vancouver Canucks edged the Devils 3-2 on Thursday night. In a matchup of former teammates, Roberto Luongo got the best of Schneider -- who used to be his backup in Vancouver. Luongo turned aside Travis Zajac, Adam Henrique and Patrik Elias in the tiebreaker to make Santorellis goal stand up. It was New Jerseys second loss to Vancouver this season, and Schneider, acquired in a draft-day trade over the summer, played in both of them. The Devils are just 1-5-4 overall, and the only things keeping them out of last place in the newly formed Metropolitan Division are the similar slow starts by the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers. "Not a very good one by me," Schneider said. "Just two real bad goals that cost a point. We shouldve never went to a shootout. No disrespect to Vancouver, I thought I kind of gave them two goals there. (Luongo) made some big saves in the third, they hung around and won the shootout. "So, its my fault we lost the point tonight." The Devils took a 1-0 lead just 5:05 into the game when Andrei Loktionov found Elias for a shot from the left circle that resulted in his third goal. Elias had missed the previous two games because of illness. Ryan Kesler tied it at 6:07 with his fifth goal as the Canucks won for the second time in three nights. New Jersey went back in front with a power-play tally 3:34 later on Eric Gelinas first NHL goal. Gelinas was called up from Albany of the AHL on Wednesday. Vancouver tied it at 2 with 7:23 left in the second when Daniel Sedin netted his fourth of the season. Sedin fired a slap shot off a dump-in that found its way under Schneiders right pad. Luongo made 28 saves before the shootout. Schneider stopped 19. "I thought we were the better team, obviously for 65 minutes," Elias said. "Unfortunately, you know how we end up after overtime. I think we should put a little more into overtime, but we had plenty of chances to end the hockey game." Vancouver coach John Tortorella -- back in the New York metropolitan area this week after being fired by the Rangers this summer -- was victorious in his return to the Prudential Center, where he and New York lost the 2012 Eastern Conference Finals in Game 6 to New Jersey. The Devils, a year removed from missing the playoffs, are now 0-5 vs. the Western Conference. "We played great, we deserved to win. Those guys worked their butts off and played mistake-free hockey," Schneider said. "I made two mistakes and they both end up in the back of the net. Its unacceptable on my part. So, I know Im better than that, I have to be better than that, and if I play like that again, then, Ill be better (next time). It starts with everyone pulling their weight, and tonight, I was probably the one guy who didnt carry his load. "It cost the team a point." ---- NOTES: Canucks centre Henrik Sedin, who had two assists, played in his 641st consecutive game since March 21, 2004, the sixth longest streak in NHL history. St. Louis Blues D Jay Bouwmeester is the only active NHL player to appear in more games, dressing for 642. ... Elias goal was his 11th against Luongo in 20 games. ... Devils D Bryce Salvador missed his second game and was designated as a non-roster player due to a death in the family. ... Gelinas played in his second NHL game. He made his debut last season on April 25 against Pittsburgh. Meghan Klingenberg Jersey . The 155th edition of the Plate for Canadian-foaled three-year-olds, the oldest continuously run stakes race in North America, will be televised live on TSN in HD (High Definition) in a special presentation from 4:30 – 6:00 pm ET. Post time is 5:38 pm. Sydney Leroux Jersey .Sinclair, from Burnaby, B.C., led the Canadian team with three goals at the four-nation competition. She also earned tournament most valuable player honours.The Canadian captain scored on a penalty kick in the 63rd minute and added the winning goal a minute later. http://www.uswntproshop.com/c-12-carli- ... ersey.aspx. And though his comeback night didnt quite go to script, Bryant couldnt help reflecting on the work necessary to get back on that court -- and all the months of steady labour ahead to reclaim his game. Bryant had nine points and eight rebounds in his season debut, but Amir Johnson scored a career-high 32 points in the trade-depleted Toronto Raptors 106-94 victory over Los Angeles on Sunday night. Becky Sauerbrunn Jersey .com) - The Eastern Conferences best team takes on one of its worst Tuesday night when the Atlanta Hawks pay a visit to the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers. Christen Press Jersey . -- Marty Havlat scored three goals for the first time in nearly nine years, and the San Jose Sharks prevented Colorado from clinching the Central Division title with a 5-1 victory over the Avalanche on Friday night.PHILADELPHIA - Randall Cunningham is set for one more turnover he doesnt mind committing. The former All-Pro quarterback is auctioning off memorabilia from a fantastic NFL career to raise funds for the church he serves in Las Vegas.Cunningham is ridding himself of just about every game-used jersey, helmet and trophy accumulated over a 16-year career spent mostly with the Philadelphia Eagles. Cunningham is now a pastor at Remnant Ministries in Las Vegas and hoped to put a portion of the proceeds toward the $6.2 million needed for renovations that should help the youth in the Las Vegas area.The kids in Vegas can really go to the next level and become kids who are effective in the community, Cunningham said this week by phone.Cunningham is auctioning his memorabilia through Hunt Auctions and it will serve as the flagship collection for its Super Live Auction in Arizona. The auction preview exhibition starts Saturday and runs through Feb. 1 at the NFL Experience at the Phoenix Convention Center, allowing fans to peruse Cunninghams collection along with over 500 additional football pieces available. The live auction begins Jan. 31.Cunningham has put up items that include his Bert Bell Most Valuable Player Awards for 1988, 1990, and 1998 (estimated $10,000 to $20,000 each); jerseys from the 1980s and 1990s (estimated at $1,000 to $5,000 each); and former Eagles teammate Reggie Whites 1992 game-used jersey (estimated $10,000 to $20,000 each). Cunningham, who threw for 29,979 yards and rushed for another 4,929 yards, also played for Minnesota, Dallas and Baltimore.He was a Pro Bowl pick four times. He also starred at UNLV.Cunningham retired in 2002 as the career leader in rushing yards among NFL quarterbacks. The Eagles in 2009 addeed him to the teams honour roll.dddddddddddd In his 11-year Eagles career, Cunningham threw for 22,877 yards and 150 touchdowns, and rushed for 4,482 yards and 32 touchdowns.Cunningham is an ordained minister and pastor of a church six blocks off Las Vegas Boulevard that he runs with his wife, Felicity.Hes keeping the ring the Eagles presented him at the honour roll ceremony. Everything else must go. He planned at one point to share his collection with his four children, ranging from 2 to 19 years old, but the pull of funneling the money to his church was too great to ignore.While so many former athletes put their goods on the auction block because theyre hit financial woes, Cunningham said he was shedding his trophy case for the greater good of the community.I was told, dont forget where you came from, he said. For a while, I didnt understand what that meant. I thought that meant, remember youre from Santa Barbara, California. But realistically what it meant was, remember the people who poured into you and gave to you, so you can go back and help them.Cunningham hoped to raise $1 million through the auction and said another $2 million has already been donated to the project that should bump the church from 17,500 square feet to 40,000. He planned to add everything from a basketball gym and a weight room to classrooms and computers.He has not reached out to former teammates about helping the cause, though he still keeps an eye on the Eagles.Oh yeah, I hear them talking about how need to move up and take (Oregon QB) Marcus Mariota, he said.Bidders can start bidding to begin at noon MST on Jan. 31. Bids can be made in person, phone, or online. More information on how to bid is available at http://www.HuntAuctions.com. ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа