Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: t Fridays win with leg spasms after sco
СообщениеДобавлено: 18 апр 2019, 09:18 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: hefei
FORT WORTH, Texas - IndyCar Series points leader Will Power will start on the pole at Texas for the second consecutive year. Power had a two-lap average of 218.896 mph in qualifying Friday at the high-banked, high-speed 1 1/2-mile track for his 34th career pole. Josef Newgarden qualified second for Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing at 217.835 mph. That was just ahead of Chip Ganassi Racing driver Tony Kanaan. After starting first at Texas last year, Power finished seventh. He was a lap down behind Penske teammate Helio Castroneves, who won at the track for the fourth time. Castroneves, coming off a win in the second Detroit race last week, starts 14th Saturday night after qualifying at 216.591 mph. He expects a tougher race this year after winning by nearly 5 seconds in 2013. Jaromir Jagr Jersey . Never caused problems. Never raised a ruckus. Never got sick or hurt while frolicking in the fields of Claiborne Farm in Paris, Ky. Joe Mullen Jersey . Left back Layvin Kurzawa put Monaco ahead in the 36th minute with a low shot after being set up by midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, sweeping the ball in after running onto Kondogbias cross from the left. http://www.penguinsauthenticofficial.co ... er-jersey/. The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. Paul Coffey Jersey . "I could have been equipment manager but nooooo" from Lisa on Ice. Season 6, Episode 8. Derick Brassard Jersey . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time.DETROIT - Henrik Zetterbergs self criticism made for a great weekend for the Detroit Red Wings.The captain scored at 4:50 of overtime to give the Red Wings a 1-0 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday night and a sweep of the teams home-and-home series.The winning goal — his first — came a night after Zetterberg assisted on all four goals in a 4-1 win at Toronto. On Saturday, he streaked down the right side and sent Niklas Kronwalls centring pass over Jonathan Berniers left shoulder.I just got pretty good wood on it and it posted in, said Zetterberg, who called his one-shot performance in Wednesdays loss to Boston one of the worst of his career.Red Wings coach Mike Babcock said he was certain the veteran would bounce back.He obviously had a tough game against Boston and he knew it, Babcock said. Hes a good leader and determined player and he dug in.Tonight its harder to have the same energy but he got better as the game went on and so did our team.Detroits Jonas Gustavson made 30 saves for his sixth career shutout while Bernier stopped 31 in his third loss of the season.Tomas Tatar almost ended the game 80 seconds into overtime but his shot past a distracted Bernier nicked the left post and zipped away.The Red Wings were in control for most of Fridays meeting but the Original Six rivals treated a boisterous crowd — there were plenty of blue-and-white jerseys in the stands — to a much more dramatic show in the rematch.Even in defeat, Maple Leafs winger James Van Riemsdyk was pleased with Torontos effort a night after a lacklustre loss at home.I thought we battleed hard, much more than last night, he said.dddddddddddd They made a great play at the end. ... I thought we played a lot smarter with the puck and away from the puck. Played more to our system.Both goalies were sharp throughout regulation but Gustavson faced tougher chances, including Van Riemsdyks breakaway in the first period and a quick series of shots late in the second.Overall the guys did a really good job, Gustavson said. They had some shots, but most were from the outside and I could see the puck and they cleared the rebounds.Toronto had the man advantage five times Saturday but couldnt convert any of those chances. Detroit has killed all 17 penalties its incurred this season.Detroits Gustav Nyquist, whod scored in each of the teams first four games, saw his streak end but not without two great looks at the top of the net. Both shots were high.The Red Wings were without winger Johan Franzen, who left Fridays win with leg spasms after scoring the teams first two goals. Babcock said hed be a game-time decision and Franzen was scratched after warming up.Regular goalie Jimmy Howard, who got the win Friday night, was placed on the 48-hour injured reserve with a sore groin.NOTES: Detroit C Stephen Weiss took Franzens spot in the lineup Saturday night. Hed been a healthy scratch in the teams first four games. ... Toronto RW Brandon Kozun missed the game after suffering a high ankle sprain in Fridays loss. The Maple Leafs did not know the results of his MRI on Saturday. ... The Red Wings recalled G Petr Mrazek from AHL Grand Rapids to back up Gustavson. ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа