Целый мир

Форум для друзей
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 01:13

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: The Miami Dolphins and Houston Texans are about 24 hour from
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 мар 2019, 04:33 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: 美国
Thursday Night Football contest to open Week 8 in the NFL. Both teams are dealing with the short week that a Thursday night game brings with it Albert Wilson Jersey , including the injuries and soreness that have not been completely rehabbed from last Sunday’s game. The Dolphins’ side of the final injury report for the game is surprisingly light, given the injuries the team has sustained over the past few weeks. They listed three players as out for the game, though none of them are a surprise as quarterback Ryan Tannehill misses his third-straight game with a shoulder injury and wide receiver Kenny Stills and defensive end Charles Harris both did not travel with the team as they deal with groin and calf injuries, respectively. Miami listed two tight ends as questionable for the game Authentic Danny Amendola Jersey , with A.J. Derby battling a foot injury and Mike Gesicki having a shoulder problem.Not listed on the Dolphins’ injury report was wide receiver Albert Wilson, who was placed on injured reserve after sustaining a season-ending hip injury. The Dolphins promoted wide receiver Leonte Carroo off the practice squad to replace The Texans’ injury report was much longer, with seven players ruled out. Defensive back Aaron Colvin (ankle), wide receiver Keke Coutee (hamstring) Youth Frank Gore Jersey , offensive lineman Zach Fulton (ankle), tight end Ryan Griffin (ill), safety Andre Hal (shoulder), linebacker Brian Peters (ankle) http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jason-sanders-jerse , and cornerback Shareece Wright (shoulder/hand/groin) will all miss the game. The Dolphins and Texans will kick off from Houston’s NRG Stadium Thursday night at 8:20pm ET.The Phinsider Fantasy Football League Sign Ups Bumping this back up to the top of the page to give anyone who wants in a chance to sign up. I will randomly select participants on Monday.It’s that time of year. Football is back, which means fantasy football is not far behind. This year, we will be holding an ESPN league for The Phinsider’s official fantasy football league. This is a free, 10-team league Cameron Wake Jersey , with the participants randomly selected from any of you who would like to participate. I fill one spot, which means we have nine others to fill. All you have to do to have a chance at joining it let me know that you want in down in the comments. I will collect all of the people who want in and randomly pick the nine people who will join me.The draft is scheduled for September 1 at 8pm ET - though I can change that once we fill the league. It is a PPR league, and I have added an extra Flex player from the standard ESPN league, as well as an extra bench slot.If you are interested Authentic Laremy Tunsil Jersey , just add it to the comments and I will let you know when I make the selections of who is in this year’s league.

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа