Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Winnipeg gets a chance to avenge that
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 янв 2019, 05:53 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: HEFEI, CHINA
After finishing last in the Central Division and allowing the fourth-most goals in the Western Conference last season, the Winnipeg Jets are playing surprisingly strong defense. The Dallas Stars defense, meanwhile, has been an unexpected disappointment. The Jets will try to continue playing well on the road and silence Tyler Seguin on Tuesday night while looking to hand the Stars their fifth loss in six games. Viewers in the Jets region can catch the game on TSN3 and TSN Radio 1290 starting at 7pm ct. Winnipeg (14-9-5) is among the NHLs best defensive teams, giving up an average of 2.21 goals while managing the same mark offensively. However, the Jets have picked it up on offense with 3.17 goals per game during a 4-0-2 stretch. Following a 6-2 win over Colorado on Friday, they settled for a point in the standings by giving up the winner 53 seconds into overtime of a 4-3 loss to league-leading Anaheim. Before Winnipeg gets a chance to avenge that defeat at home Saturday, it first visits Dallas (10-12-5) and the Avalanche - the bottom two teams in the Central. The Jets are 8-4-3 on the road after earning six points in the last four away games. These are teams we need to get points from, said center Bryan Little, who leads the club with 11 goals. Weve been pretty good this year at playing well on the road when we have to, and getting points on the road. Were hoping to continue that this week. That likely means finding a way to limit Seguin, who leads the league with 21 goals while tying Pittsburghs Sidney Crosby for the most points (35). The center has nine goals and four assists in nine games, but the Stars are just 4-4-1 in that stretch. Theyre a team that has a lot of dangerous players, Little said. When youre playing against the leading goal-scorer in the league, hes someone you have to look out for whenever youre on the ice against him. The Jets are well aware of what Seguin can do after he piled up eight goals and six assists in the past 10 meetings. He has four goals with two assists in the last three. Seguin had two goals and an assist in Saturdays 4-1 win over Montreal, helping Dallas - a playoff team last season - snap a four-game skid. I liked pretty well everything, coach Lindy Ruff said. Thats the way we need to play - a lot of smart decisions, real good puck management. You can win a lot of games playing like that. It starts by your best players doing the right thing. Jamie Benn is among them with 12 points in nine games after assisting on both of Seguins goals against the Canadiens. The left wings 17 assists lead the Stars, while his 25 points are second. He has 11 points in eight career matchups with Winnipeg, setting up two goals - one by Seguin - in a 2-1 home victory March 24. Little scored for the Jets in that meeting after coming up empty in the prior eight. Andrew Ladd has gone without a point in four straight games against the Stars, but has two goals and three assists in the last two overall after getting one of each on the power play Sunday. Winnipeg will be without Evander Kane for two games after he was suspended by the NHL for boarding Anaheims Clayton Stoner on Sunday. Jets Projected Lines: FORWARD: Ladd - Little - Wheeler Perreault - Scheifele - Frolik Thorburn - Lowry - Halischuk Galiardi - Slater - Peluso DEFENCE: Chiarot - Byfuglien Stuart - Trouba Pardy - Postma GOALIE: Hutchinson Pavelec Ray Ban Outlet Stores . According to bodog.ca, Cleveland moved up to grab the best odds to win the Larry OBrian trophy at 4-1 on Friday. By comparison, the Miami Heats odds plummeted from 3-1 favourites before LeBron left, to 50-1. Ray Ban Outlet Online . Founding members of the Genie Army, a group of Eugenie Bouchard supporters who cheered for the rising tennis star during the Australian Open in January, will be in the city for the Rogers Cup, beginning this weekend. http://www.raybanwholesale.com/. - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr has nothing but good problems right now. Ray Ban China Wholesale . Amid a rain of confetti, Shabazz Napier basked in the celebration on the court after being named the Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four following the 60-54 win over Kentucky. Ray Ban Sale Online . "If we only consider this season," Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini said, "there is just one club in Manchester -- and its ours.JEREZ, Spain - Sebastian Vettel posted the fastest lap for Ferrari on the first day of pre-season Formula One testing, while last years championship runner-up Nico Rosberg clocked a massive 157 laps.Rosberg lost out on the title to Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton in a gripping and often tense tussle last year that went down to the final race in Abu Dhabi.Today every lap counts, I can feel Im rusty, Rosberg said. Im definitely not as good now as I was on Sunday in Abu Dhabi. So I need to use these days to get back up to speed.The season opens on March 15 in Melbourne, and if Sundays testing is anything to go by, Rosberg is in the mood to upstage Hamilton.I want to become an even better driver this year, Rosberg said. Thats my aim and my personal challenge and its a great challenge.The German driver was so keen to pile on the laps that he even had lunch sitting in his car.That was the goal, to do a lot of mileage. Of course Im feeling pains here and there, he said. The good thing is that we havent found any major problems yet. Reliability is very important for us. Try to find problems and get them sorted before the first race.Vettels best lap of 1 minute, 22.62 seconds was .157 quicker than Swedish driver Marcus Ericsson and .486 better than Rosberg.There are ffour days of testing.ddddddddddddHamilton drives on Monday and Wednesday.Daniel Ricciardo was fourth fastest — .716 behind — and completed 35 laps in his Red Bull.The first impressions are good. Well get a few more laps over the next few days, but so far everything seems pretty encouraging, the Australian driver said. I can feel a step forward. I wont go into too much detail but it is there.Ricciardo was the only driver to break Mercedes stranglehold last season, winning three races and outdoing four-time F1 champion Vettel — who left Red Bull to join Ferrari.We knew (Mercedes) came out with a pretty awesome package last year and they probably just refined it and perfected it, Ricciardo said. I expect them again to be the ones to beat coming into Melbourne. But Im not intimidated either. I think its a reachable target for us.Ferrari is desperate to find a way back to the top in F1, and last year failed to win a race for the first time since 1993.The team shakeup saw Fernando Alonso leaving to join McLaren, but it proved an unhappy day for the Spaniard as he managed only six laps.The long session was interrupted twice, with the red flag coming out for the second time when Carlos Sainz Jr stalled his Toro Rosso.Testing continues until Wednesday. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа