Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Tuesday for the first day of mandatory
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 янв 2019, 04:57 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: HEFEI, CHINA
PHILADELPHIA -- Jason Peters will protect the quarterbacks blind side for quite a while longer in Philadelphia. The All-Pro left tackle agreed to a five-year contract with the Eagles on Wednesday. Peters was signed for 2014, and his new deal adds four years through 2018. Overall, the contract is worth about $50 million. "They didnt want to risk losing me and I didnt want to go anywhere, and I let them know that," Peters said. "I want to retire here. I love this organization. I love Philly." The feeling is mutual. "There arent many people cut from the same cloth as Jason Peters," coach Chip Kelly said. "To be able to bounce back from two Achilles injuries and return to an All-Pro level speaks not only to his incredible athleticism, but proves just how hard he works at his game. Having him at left tackle provides a lot of comfort to our quarterback and to our entire offence. Hes a guy that many players look up to in our locker room." The 32-year-old Peters is a six-time Pro Bowl pick and two-time All-Pro. Peters missed the entire 2012 season after twice rupturing an Achilles tendon, but he returned to anchor an offensive line that helped the Eagles lead the NFL in rushing. All-Pro running back LeSean McCoy ran for a franchise-best 1,607 yards, and Pro Bowl quarterback Nick Foles had a breakout year behind Peters and Co. "I told yall I was at 100 per cent coming into the season," Peters said. "I felt very good. They obviously think (Im worth it) or they wouldnt have given me the contract. Im definitely going to live up to it." The Eagles appear set on their offensive line. Lane Johnson, a first-round pick last year, played well as a rookie at right tackle. Left guard Evan Mathis was an All-Pro, centre Jason Kelce is one of the top centres in the league, and right guard Todd Herremans is signed through 2016. Peters is the cornerstone. "Jason is everything you look for in a left tackle," general manager Howie Roseman said. "The unique blend of size, speed and athleticism that Jason possesses is something that everyone wants in an offensive lineman. However, what really makes him unique is his desire to improve day in and day out despite the fact that hes played at an elite level for so many years. We are truly rewarding Jasons excellence." Peters was an undrafted free agent signed by Buffalo and converted from tight end. He played his first five seasons with the Bills before coming to Philadelphia in a trade in 2009 and establishing himself as one of the premier left tackles in the NFL. Now hes already being talked about as a Hall of Fame candidate with several years left in his career. "I got a $5,000 signing bonus in Buffalo," Peters said. "I never thought this would happen. I believed in myself. This is a dream come true." Andrew Whitworth Jersey . Mickelson shot a 2-under 70 after opening with a 77 -- his worst score of the season -- on TPC San Antonios AT&T Oaks Course. Lefty was 11 strokes behind leader Steven Bowditch, the Australian who had a 67 to reach 8-under 136. Mark Barron Jersey .com) - Australian Open champion Li Na, former Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova and former world No. http://www.officiallosangelesramsfootba ... y-womens.Y. -- Defenceman Ryan Murphy had a goal and an assist and Drew MacIntyre made 24 saves to help the Carolina Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 4-2 in an exhibition game Wednesday night. Eric Dickerson Jersey . -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement. Aqib Talib Jersey . That still leaves a big hole.You dont replace the leadership, defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis said. You just dont. Leadership is something that is earned over time.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets running back Mike Goodson was a no-show Tuesday for the first day of mandatory minicamp, and his absence subjected him to likely fines by the team. Goodson is recovering from a serious knee injury that cut his season short last year and required surgery. Hes also dealing with legal issues. He faces weapons charges after being indicted in November. He was found in a car along with an acquaintance with a handgun and a hollow-point bullet in May 2013. Coach Rex Ryan said he has not spoken to Goodson, signed as a free agent last off-season, and was unsure of the reason for his absence. "Thats a good question," Ryan said. "I dont know. I havent talked to him. But, certainly, I recognize the fact that hes not there." Ryan also was not aware of anyone else in the organization having spoken to Goodson or his agent Kennard McGuire, who did not shed any light on the running backs whereabouts when reached by The Associated Press "Mike has to be accountable and responsible for his own decisions and actions," McGuire said in an email to the AP. Goodson was thee only Jets player to not report, and he also didnt attend any of the voluntary off-season workouts.dddddddddddd The team, as part of the NFLs collective bargaining agreement, can fine Goodson $11,575 for missing the first day of minicamp -- with amounts increasing for each missed day. If hes absent for all three days, Goodson could be docked more than $69,000. "That situation will be dealt with," said Ryan, likely alluding to fines. Goodsons spot on the roster was already tenuous, at best. He is now sixth on the depth chart at the running back spot, behind Chris Ivory, Chris Johnson, Bilal Powell, Daryl Richardson and Alex Green. "Lets just see what happens," Ryan said when asked if Goodson could be cut. Goodson, 27, was signed to a three-year deal in March 2013 to add a pass-catching threat out of the backfield. He was suspended for the first four games of last season as a result of his arrest. He played in just two games, rushing for 61 yards and catching two passes for 19 yards before tearing two ligaments in his left knee against Pittsburgh last October. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа