Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: ecord for career fight time in the UFC at five hour
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2018, 05:29 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
FRANKFURT, Germany -- Bayern Munich warmed up for its Champions League semifinal against Real Madrid with a 5-2 win over Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga on Saturday. Bayern trailed twice but scored three goals in a seven-minute span in the second half to put the match away. Franck Ribery scored and played a role in two other goals as his form finally improved ahead of Tuesdays match against Madrid, which holds a 1-0 lead from the home leg. Claudio Pizarro scored twice for Bayern against his former club. "We conceded two counter goals and we cant let it happen on Tuesday," Pizarro said. "Perhaps its better not to score so many if we give away fewer." Bayer Leverkusen drew 2-2 at home with Borussia Dortmund and failed to consolidate a place in Champions League qualifying. Leverkusen was only one point ahead of Wolfsburg. Dortmund remained second and was sure to play in the Champions League next season. Wolfsburgs mood was dampened by a 2-2 draw against Freiburg at home. Bottom clubs Nuremberg and Eintracht Braunschweig both lost, which means they can avoid relegation only by reaching the playoff spot at the expense of Hamburger SV, which plays on Sunday in Augsburg. There are two rounds left. Hamburg has a match in hand and could escape from the playoff spot. Nuremberg lost 2-0 in Mainz, Braunschweig went down 2-0 at Hertha Berlin, and Hoffenheim and Eintracht Frankfurt drew 0-0. Bayerns players wore black armbands and a minute of silence was observed before kickoff in honour of former Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova, who died on Friday. Bayern also expressed condolences, in German and Catalan, on its website. Before becoming head coach, Vilanova was the assistant of Pep Guardiola, who is now the Bayern coach. "We experienced a lot together. We lost together and won together. This is a very difficult situation," Guardiola said. "The sadness will accompany me forever." Guardiola said he was disappointed with his players for the first time this season after their performance in the first half. "The fans dont deserve to see such a first half. In the second, it was better," he said. "But the win is good for our mood." Guardiola, wearing a dark blue sweater instead of his customary suit, left several regulars on the bench and saw his team get off to a slow start and fall behind after 10 minutes. Cedrick Makiadi led a counterattack and sent a perfect pass to Theodor Gebre Selassie, who slotted past Manuel Neuer. Ribery got the equalizer 10 minutes later. Pizarro got a loose ball and sent a through pass to Ribery, who shot through the legs of Bremen goalkeeper Raphael Wolf. Aaron Hunt made it 2-1 with Bremens second chance. Franco Di Santo crossed long to the opposite side, Hunt easily faked Jerome Boateng, and slotted inside the far post. Bayerns comeback began in the 54th with a corner from Ribery. Thomas Mueller headed down to the far post, where Pizarro sidefooted the ball in. Three minutes later, Ribery gave a no-look pass to David Alaba, whose short feed found Pizarro unchallenged and the striker slid to knock the ball home. In the 61st, Philipp Lahm crossed from the right and Bastian Schweinsteiger rose to send a powerful header into the roof of the net. Arjen Robben scored in the 74th in his first possession after coming off the bench. Robben cut inside from the right in his trademark move and drove home with his left foot, finding the low corner as Bremen fell to its seventh straight Bundesliga defeat to Bayern. Bayern has already clinched the Bundesliga title and is seeking to become the only club to win the Champions League twice in a row. While its attacking game fell into place after the break, Bayerns defence struggled against the fast break. Bayern has conceded eight goals in its last three Bundesliga matches at home. Lars Bender put Leverkusen ahead with a seventh-minute header after Stefan Kiesslings header bounced off the crossbar. Oliver Kirch headed in the equalizer after Marco Reus cross in the 29th, but Dortmund fell behind again in the 35th with Gonzalo Castros header. Only four minutes later, Reus converted a penalty for the final score. Kiessling, Leverkusens top scorer, limped off the field late with a suspected hamstring injury. Carl Lawson Jersey . Although taking two of three from the Baltimore Orioles wasnt nearly as uplifting as winning the World Series, it still felt pretty darn good. Felix Doubront and four relievers combined kept Baltimores potent lineup in check, and David Ortiz had three of Bostons 12 hits off Wei-Yin Chen in a 4-3 victory Thursday night. Carlos Dunlap Jersey .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set. http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/ ... ersey/.The seventh-seeded Raonic was scheduled to play U.S. Open finalist Kei Nishikori of Japan, but was replaced in the Group B pool by Spanish substitute David Ferrer.Raonic, who was 0-2 at the year-end event, said he suffered the injury late in the first set of Tuesdays 6-3, 7-6 loss to Murray. Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey . 17.A string of English Premier League teams, most in the lower end of the standings, has been linked to the 32-year-old forward but most have seemingly balked at the cost given his wages and transfer fee. Boomer Esiason Jersey . However, after review it became clear Kadri kicked the puck in.Hang a 75-pound weight from his waist and Georges St-Pierre will happily do one chin-up after another. The mixed martial arts star never takes a step back, always looking for an edge, be it working with elite gymnasts or sprinters. But St-Pierres biggest strength is also his biggest weakness. "Im completely obsessed," he said of the way he approaches each fight. When a grain of doubt enters his mind, the beast in the gym becomes brittle. And on Friday, a shopping list of distractions finally took their toll on one of Canadas most famous athletes. Citing the pressures of being champion and of being in a constant limelight, St-Pierre said his life has become "completely insane" and a "freaking zoo." Admitting he was no longer up for the rigours of fighting in a cage, the UFCs pay-per-view king vacated his welterweight title and announced a hiatus from the sport. St-Pierre (25-2) also cited personal issues, which he declined to detail. But clearly they have obscured his obsessive focus in a sport whose athletes spend months preparing for fights. "Physically Im 100 per cent, Im still young, Im on top of the world," the 32-year-old from Montreal told a media conference call. "But mentally I just feel like I cannot go through another training camp right now and I dont know when I will be able to." UFC president Dana White said No. 1 contender Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks will fight No. 3 (Ruthless) Robbie Lawler for the title on March 15 in Dallas. "I think this is the right move for Georges St-Pierre," said White. "You can hear by listening to him hes got a lot of issues personally that he needs to deal with." St-Pierre had cast doubt about his future last month following UFC 167, a controversial split decision win over Hendricks, when he said he needed time away from the sport to sort out some personal issues. That enraged White, who did not like the idea of one of his biggest assets walking away -- especially in the aftermath of a controversial decision. But White calmed down after talking to St-Pierre later that night. And on Friday, he continued to downplay the drama. "At the end of the day, its really not that big of a deal. The guys got some things that he needs to deal with. He was classy enough to say Im not going to jam up the 170-pound division while I deal with these things, Im going to step aside and handle myself and then Ill be back." In the wake of the Hendricks fight, a TMZ report said the champion was dealing with a family illness and a personal issue. White later told The Canadian Press that St-Pierre had told him the report was not true. St-Pierre loosened up during Fridays call, joking with reporters that they were not going to get anything personal from him. "Im going to take a break. I need this," he said Friday. "I need to have a normal life for a bit. Ill feel better and come back stronger." Having a normal life was a theme repeated throughout the conference call. Asked what he wants to get away from, St-Pierre said he loves his sport. "As much as I choose to do it, now I choose to not do it." He said he expects to be back, although he sounded far from certain. "I dont know when, I dont know if, I think I will (be back) I cant say 100 per cent. But right now I just dont want people thinking about me." Press tours, cameras and trash-talking were some of the things he said he needed to avoid. St-Pierre was somewhat vague about a comeback. "I believe one day I will come back. The problem is I dont know how long (I will be away)." He said he has already conquered Everest three times before, when he lost to Matt Hughes (in 2004) and Matt (The Terror) Serra (in 2007) and when he came back (in 2012) from knee surgery. "And if I have to do a fourth time, believe me, I feel like Im, going to do it." White, who explained GSPs UFC contract was considered frozen, said he believed St-Pierre will be back. St-Pierre exits ranked second to light-heavyweight champion Jon (Bones) Jones in the UFCs pound-for-pound rankings. White called St-Pierre "the greatest welterweight ever" and "the gold standard in everything." "And as far as working with us, theres nobody better. If I had 475 guys like Georges St-Pierre, my life would be a lot easier." A gentleman outside the cage who shares little of his personal life, St-Pierre has always taken his responsibilities seriously. In 2008, he missed an interview session with a visiting reporter who was left standing outside a Montreal gym. His manager at the time advised that St-Pierre haad suffered a minor injury earlier in the day and had forgotten about his interview with the reporter.dddddddddddd The journalist told the manager not to worry, given they had already had a previously scheduled appointment for the next day. St-Pierre, however, had a different idea. He drove to the gym to collect the reporter and took him out for dinner to do the interview. Then he drove the reporter to his hotel, apologizing again for having been late. While other fighters wore T-shirts and sweats, St-Pierre -- taking a page from some champion boxers -- always wore a suit for his post-fight news conferences. St-Pierre, who said he will keep training, has no need to fight again. He has made millions and made a point of looking after his family when the cheques started coming in. One of his first duties as champion was to pay off the mortgages of his parents and sisters. The UFC is wasting no time getting round to the post-GSP era. Carlos Condit is currently ranked No. 2 among welterweight contenders but he has lost to both St-Pierre and Hendricks. And White noted that Lawler just beat Canadian contender and GSP training partner Rory (Ares) MacDonald. "Not to mention the fact that theres not doubt that the Robbie Lawler-Johny Hendricks fight is going to be an absolute gunfight." White said Condit may also be on the Dallas card. Condit was previously due to fight Matt (The Immortal) Brown until Brown was sidelined by a back injury. As champion, St-Pierre has worn a target on his back since he first won the title in 2006. "The situation Im at, its a lot of pressure," he said. "Its like every fight Im carrying weight on my shoulder. Every fight, its like you add weight on your shoulder. Every fight. "At one point it comes so heavy that I have a hard time carrying it myself." St-Pierre has survived turmoil throughout his career. He lost his championship belt in his first title defence before winning it back. And he has endured a string of injuries, including knee reconstruction surgery in December 2011. That prompted the UFC to pit Condit against Nick Diaz for the interim title. Condit won but was beaten by St-Pierre when the champion returned to action at UFC 154 in November 2012. St-Pierre was the first Canadian to hold a UFC title since Carlos (Ronin) Newton, who held the welterweight crown for seven months in 2001 before losing it to Matt Hughes. St-Pierre lost to Hughes, now a member of the UFC Hall of Fame, in a title bout at UFC 50 in 2004 but won the rematch at UFC 65 in November 2006 to claim the championship belt. His initial reign at champion was short-lived. Beset by family illness and lacking focus, GSP was upset by Matt (The Terror) Serra in his first title defence at UFC 69 in April 2007. GSP fights as he prepares. A good camp equals a good performance. He paid a heavy price for a bad one. St-Pierre retooled, changing his management and revamping his coaching staff. "I truly believe that this loss is probably the best thing that ever happened to me," he said at the time. At the suggestion of a sports psychologist, he carried a brick around with Serras name inscribed on it. Then he threw it in the chilly waters of Montreals South Shore to bury the memory of the Serra loss. St-Pierre has not lost since. He won his title back from Serra three fights later in commanding fashion, at UFC 83 in Montreal in April 2008. The decision over Hendricks was a record 19th win in the UFC for St-Pierre, moving him past Hughes at 18. It also extended his string of victories to 12, the longest current run in the UFC. The Hendricks victory also moved GSP past former middleweight champion Anderson Silva for most wins in UFC title bouts at 12. St-Pierre holds the record for career fight time in the UFC at five hours 28 minutes 12 seconds. He also owns the UFC mark for most championship rounds fought (52). UFC 167 was St-Pierres 14th championship fight, one behind Randy Couture. St-Pierre also leads the UFC records in total strikes landed, significant strikes landed, takedowns landed and takedown accuracy rate, according to FightMetric. "Im content," he said of his legacy. St-Pierre is not the first UFC champion to give up their title. Tim Sylvia voluntarily gave up the heavyweight championship belt in 2003 when he tested positive for steroids, which was a pre-emptive strike to being stripped. Bas Rutten gave up his heavyweight title in 1999 to campaign as a light-heavyweight. Injuries forced him to retire soon after. Frank Shamrock voluntarily vacated his title in 1999 and retired, although he later returned to action outside the UFC. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: ecord for career fight time in the UFC at five hour
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 авг 2018, 22:00 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: USA
Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses
Pandora Outlet
Oakley Sunglasses
Oakley Sunglasses