Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: n November, has 459 homers and could
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 апр 2018, 02:43 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
MONTMELO, Spain -- Mercedes teammates Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg sped away to their fourth straight one-two finish at the Spanish Grand Prix on Sunday in a dominant performance that does not bode well for the rest of the Formula One field. Hamilton took off from pole position and stayed ahead of Rosberg -- despite the German closing to less than a second in a tense final lap -- to record a fourth consecutive victory and move ahead of his teammate in the overall standings. Hamiltons 100 points after five races put him three points ahead of Rosberg, who failed to find a way in front of his main rival for a fourth straight time after winning the season opener. His 26th career win gave Hamilton one more than former world champions Niki Lauda, who now works for Mercedes, and Jim Clark. Hamilton set himself on course to add to his own title from 2008. He hadnt led the championship since June 2012 after winning the Canadian GP with McLaren. "This is our fourth one-two, its just unreal," Hamilton said after Rosberg helped douse him in champagne to celebrate his first victory at the Barcelona-Catalunya circuit. "Getting my first win here after trying for eight years, it is difficult to put into words my feeling. I have never had a car like this. I have never had a gap like this. I am grateful I was able to keep (Rosberg) behind me." Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo finished third for his first career podium after coming close on three occasions this year. Four-time defending champion Sebastian Vettel had a flawless drive to move up from a 15th-place start to finish fourth, with his Red Bull finally not having any problems following two days of it stalling in practice and qualifying. Valtteri Bottas of Williams was fifth, followed by struggling Ferrari duo Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen in sixth and seventh. Lotus Romain Grosjean and Force India pari Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg rounded out the points. McLaren made no progress with Jenson Button and Kevin Magnussen coming in 11th and 12th. Not even a three-week break for their rivals to improve their cars prevented Mercedes from earning its fifth win in as many events this year in a disheartening display for the other 10 teams. Ricciardo ended up more than 48 seconds slower than Rosberg. Alonso was left in a distant third place in the standings with 49 points, followed by Vettel with 45. Mercedes increased its lead in the constructors championship race to 197 points. Red Bull is second with 84 points, with Ferrari trailing in third with 66. After executing a clean start, the Silver Arrows focused on protecting their tires and preparing a final fight at the end of the race to decide which driver would to settle with being runner-up. The two opted for different pit stop strategies, with Hamilton pitting first to change to a faster pair of medium tries before Rosberg went in to get a second set of slower, but more resistant, hard tires. It appeared Rosbergs tactics to then finish on his set of faster tires was going to pay off as Hamiltons advantage evaporated, but Hamilton kept his nerves in check and his vehicle in front until the 66th and final lap. Hamilton led all of the way, but he asked his team for help on several occasions -- as well as complaining about the tire strategy -- after never being able to shake Rosberg. And although this race didnt see any close calls between the drivers, as happened in Bahrain earlier this season, they were close right down to the last turn as Hamilton crossed 0.6 seconds ahead of Rosberg. "I think if I had had one more lap I could have given it a go," Rosberg said. "I could have gone for a kamikaze move, but that wouldnt have made sense. I will try to get that little extra bit and edge him out next time." Only two cars didnt finish, Caterhams Kamui Kobayashi and Jean-Eric Vergne of Toro Rosso. Vergne retired during the 26th lap due to an exhaust problem. That brought an end to an error-plagued weekend for Vergne, who was penalized 10 places when his wheel flew off in Fridays practice. Earlier on Sunday, the vintage car that was supposed to ferry him through the pre-race drivers parade puttered to a stop, forcing Vergne to hitch a ride with Marussias Max Chilton and his chauffeur. Dave Henderson Jersey .com) - Guard Greivis Vasquez and forward Patrick Patterson, two key pieces to the Toronto Raptors run to an Atlantic Division title in 2013-14, were both given qualifying offers by the team on Saturday. Andrew Triggs Jersey . Cellino was ordered by a judge to pay a 600,000 euro ($800,000) fine for evading import taxes on a yacht he purchased in the United States and brought to Italy, the ANSA news agency reported. http://www.authenticbaseshopathletics.c ... ps-Jersey/. - Skiing far more aggressively than in her season debut a day earlier, Lindsey Vonn was in provisional 10th place after the first 45 skiers in a World Cup downhill on Saturday. Reggie Jackson Jersey . -- The NFL cancelled its Hall of Fame game between St. Ryon Healy Jersey .The ruling takes effect on Jan. 1 and stems from the debate surrounding Paralympic champion Markus Rehm, an amputee who won the national long jump title competing with a carbon-fiber prosthesis.CHICAGO -- Nick Markakis preserved the lead on defence and then enlarged it at the plate. The right fielder hit a two-run homer after preventing one with a leaping catch, sending the Baltimore Orioles to an 8-2 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Monday night. While offence usually is the focus, Markakis didnt hesitate when asked which moment felt better. "Robbing a two-run homer," he said, "especially in that situation." Nelson Cruz and J.J. Hardy each added a solo shot as the Orioles upped their AL East lead to 7 1/2 games over the idle New York Yankees. Cruz hit his 32nd homer, passing White Sox rookie Jose Abreu for the American League lead. Cruz is tied with Giancarlo Stanton of the Miami Marlins for most in the majors. Markakis was 3 for 5 with two RBIs and two runs, but everyone in the Baltimore locker room was talking about his clutch catch. "That was big," manager Buck Showalter said. "The score wont look like it, but obviously it was a big play." The Orioles entered the bottom of the seventh with a 3-0 lead after starter Bud Norris (11-7) retired 17 of his first 18 batters. But he quickly found himself in trouble in the seventh after hitting Alejandro De Aza with a pitch and giving up a double to Alexei Ramirez that put runners on second and third with the heart of the Chicago lineup coming up. Abreu flied out to shallow centre and Adam Dunn struck out. It appeared Norris might escape with his shutout intact, but Avisail Garcias two-run single made it 3-2. Conor Gillaspie followed with a drive to deep right field, where Markakis raced back to the fence and made a leaping grab. "I thought I had a shot at it all the way," he said. "I was going after it. I was doing everything I can to catch it, with the situation of the game and the way Bud was pitching. "It helped us out tremendously and kind of took the wind out of their sails a little bit." The Orioles then broke it open with a five-run eighth..ddddddddddddJonathan Schoop doubled in three runs and Markakis hit a two-run homer to cap the rally. Chicago ace Chris Sale (10-3) took the loss, yielding three runs and eight hits in six innings. He has dropped two straight decisions. The Orioles are the only AL team he hasnt beaten in his career. "We were a great outfielder away from potentially winning that game," Sale said. TRAINERS ROOM Orioles: 3B Manny Machado will miss at least another week with a sprained right knee he sustained while taking a swing last Monday. Theres no timetable for his return. Machado didnt play this season until May 1 because of surgery on his left knee in the off-season. White Sox: CF Adam Eaton (strained right oblique) continues to make progress and the hope is hell be ready to return when hes eligible to be activated from the 15-day disabled list Sunday. Eaton, though, is likely to go to the minors for a rehab stint before then. UP NEXT In the second game of the series Tuesday night, Orioles RHP Chris Tillman (9-5, 3.68 ERA) faces LHP Jose Quintana (6-9, 3.14). ALL DUNN? Adam Dunns four-year, $40 million contract is up at the end of this season and the White Sox slugger hinted Monday there is a possibility he could retire. Dunn, who turns 35 in November, has 459 homers and could move way up the career list by sticking around a few more years (hes just three from tying Jose Canseco for 34th place). But he said numbers, even the possibility of hitting 500 homers, wont be a determining factor. "Its going to be a decision where Im going to sit down with the people who are important to me and make a quick decision," Dunn said. "Whether its tomorrow (or) whether its February, I dont know." WAITING GAME RHP Miguel Gonzalez, sent to the minors Aug. 9, is expected to be back with the Orioles this weekend to start against the Cubs. Gonzalez threw a simulated game in the minors Monday -- Double-A Bowie had the day off -- to prepare for the potential assignment. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: n November, has 459 homers and could
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 май 2018, 09:46 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: USA
North Face Jackets Clearance
Ralph Lauren
Kyrie 3
Yeezy Beluga 2.0