Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: ividly. Im playing a guy that is standing in my wa
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 апр 2018, 06:01 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
Legendary American snowboarder Shaun White failed to win a medal in mens halfpipe at the Sochi Olympics on Tuesday. White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. The Russian-born athlete posted a score of 94.75 out of a possible 100 to leapfrog into first place on his second of two runs. Podladtchikov, who goes by the moniker "I-Pod" on the snowboarding circuit, landed the trick he invented to seal the win — a 1440-degree whirling jump he nicknamed the "Yolo" jump. White is two-time defending champion in the event and the most decorated snowboarder of all time. He struggled in his first run, landing on the edge of the halfpipe lip coming out of a double McTwist. He finished the run but scored just 35.00 points. The American fared much better with a score of 90.25 on his second attempt, but it wasnt enough to get on to the podium. "I am disappointed," White said after the finals were over. "I was looking for four — I was hoping to do slopestyle, too, but it didnt pan out. Tonight was just not my time." It was 15-year-old Japanese phenom Ayumu Hirano who was seen as the best bet to dethrone him, as the diminutive Japanese phenom has been nipping Whites heels all season. Hiranos run did not disappoint, posting a score of 93.50. But Podladtchikov, who seemed to get better as the day went on, posted an eye-popping jump to close out his second run in the finals and jump into the lead. Japanese snowboarder Taku Hiraoka took the bronze. Podladtchikovs win is vindication for him after finishing in fourth place, just outside the medals, four years ago in Vancouver. The event saw many competitors wipe out over the course of the day, as there have been many complaints that the Sochi course is too vertical. The vertical edge of the pipe is seven metres tall in Sochi, more than twice the height it has been in previous Olympic competitions. Many competitors have been hitting the deck on top of the course instead of landing their jumps cleanly. Jarred Tinordi Jersey . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program. Lawson Crouse Jersey . -- Felix Girard scored on the power play in the third period to lift the Baie-Comeau Drakkar past the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada 4-3 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action Friday. http://www.hockeycoyotesproshop.com/Coy ... as-Jersey/. -- Omar Infante walked past the visiting clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, where he dressed so many times as a member of the Detroit Tigers, and slipped on a crisp, new Kansas City Royals jersey. Custom Arizona Coyotes Jerseys .com) - Patrick Reed poured in a 19-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole Monday to defeat Jimmy Walker and win the Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Tobias Rieder Jersey .com) - The Tennessee Titans agreed to terms with running back Jackie Battle on a one-year contract Friday.LONDON – The numbers dont look promising for Milos Raonic when it comes to his semi-final showdown against Roger Federer at Wimbledon. Consider the following: * Federer has won 17 grand slam titles, including seven at the All England Club. Raonic, meanwhile, is playing in his first ever slam semifinal. * Raonic has lost seven straight matches against top-four players dating back to 2012. Federer is currently ranked No. 4. * Raonic has never beaten Federer in four tries and the most recent match, at the 2013 Australian Open, ended in straight sets. That was their only previous encounter at a slam. * Federer is the most successful active player on grass with a 130-18 career record and 14 titles. Before this tournament, Raonic had never made it past the second round at Wimbledon and had a sub-.500 record on grass. * Federer has never lost a Wimbledon semifinal in eight previous appearances. Did we mention Raonic has never played in any slam semifinal? So, it seems pretty bleak for the 23-year-old, right? Not so according to Raonic, who is aiming to become the first Canadian man to ever make a major final. Heres what he had to say when asked about facing Federer on a court where hes had the most success in his career - a career that may go down as the best ever. "Im going to step out there andd Im not playing the seven-time Wimbledon champion.dddddddddddd Im not playing a 32-year-old man. Im not playing the father of two sets of twins, which is a very low possibility bet to do. Im not playing the guy thats won whatever hes won, which I could probably list quite vividly. Im playing a guy that is standing in my way of what I want to achieve, and Ive got to focus on everything thats there, on the situation, how best to deal with it to give myself the best possibilities to achieve what I want." Raonic understands how big a win could be for him on Friday. It could be a career-defining moment. "It can be if I get the job done. I focus on what I need to do. Everything else is a ripple effect. Everything else is a reason. I have to create the cause for it by playing good tennis and giving myself the possibility to win." As for those four previous losses to Federer? "Hes gotten the better of me all four times, but I havent played him in more than a year, a year and a bit, so I think Im a different player," Raonic said. "Ive got in close with him in the past. Ive found a lot of those things [that will help me] sort of pull away. That gives me a lot of belief that I can do this. "So theres no point to talk about it. Ive got to step up and do it." China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: ividly. Im playing a guy that is standing in my wa
СообщениеДобавлено: 17 май 2018, 13:29 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: USA
Birkenstock Shoes For Men
Skechers Shoes
Michael Kors Canada
Air Jordans