Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: wcase your talents. Definitely,
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 мар 2018, 05:55 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
Free agent Nelson Cruz and the Baltimore Orioles have reached agreement on a one-year deal, giving the slugger a fresh start after his drug suspension. A person familiar with the agreement told The Associated Press on Saturday that Cruz will earn about $8.5 million, and can make more in performance bonuses. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the contract wasnt complete. Other media outlets had reported a deal was in place. The 33-year-old Cruz was suspended 50 games last year while with the Texas Rangers as a result of Major League Baseballs investigation into the Biogenesis drug scandal. He returned from the penalty in time to play one game -- he went 0 for 4 in the Rangers loss to Tampa Bay in a tiebreaker for the second AL wild-card spot. Baltimore began full-squad workouts at spring training earlier this week, and Cruz was among the last prominent free agents to find a team. Manager Buck Showalters team opened camp still in need of a designated hitter, preferably someone to join big league home run champion Chris Davis in the lineup. Cruz may well find the cozy dimensions at Camden Yards to his liking -- he is a career .333 hitter with two homers and nine RBIs in 81 at-bats at the ballpark. Baltimore signed Delmon Young to a minor league contract in the off-season, and also was looking at free agent Kendrys Morales. Cruz, a two-time All-Star in the outfield, is expected to become Baltimores DH. If so, he could be the Orioles 12th different opening day DH in 12 years. Cruz hit .266 with 27 homers and 76 RBIs in 109 games last year. Hes averaged 27 homers in the last five seasons. The Orioles finished 85-77 last season, a year after they made their first playoff appearance since 1997. Danny Valencia was most often in the DH spot, starting 38 times and hitting .304 overall with eight homers and 23 RBIs. Baltimore traded Valencia to Kansas City for David Lough in December. Justin Verlander Jersey .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Francisco Rodriguez Jersey . According to bodog.ca, Cleveland moved up to grab the best odds to win the Larry OBrian trophy at 4-1 on Friday. By comparison, the Miami Heats odds plummeted from 3-1 favourites before LeBron left, to 50-1. http://www.baseballtigersproshop.com/al ... rs-jersey/. Fielder has been out with a herniated disk in his neck, and surgery was recommended after a follow-up exam and another scan Thursday with Dr. Lance Parrish Jersey . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. Alex Avila Jersey . The international synchronized skating competition takes place from January 31 - February 1, 2014, and features 39 teams from 10 countries, in senior, junior, and novice.When the 2014 iteration of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers hits the turf at Investors Group Field for Thursday nights CFL regular season opener, fans of the Blue and Gold may have their noses buried in their line-up cards more often than they might prefer. The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. The most noticeable difference on offence will be the yet-to-be-determined starting tailback spot, as 2013 East Division All-Star Will Ford has missed both of Winnipegs preseason games with a hamstring issue that arose early in training camp. Ford has taken in just a handful of practices this past week as he eases himself back to 100 per cent health. Explosive newcomer Paris Cotton will be out a few weeks with a "tweaked knee" according to Mike OShea, so fellow first-year ball carrier Nic Grigsby looks to get the start against the Toronto Argonauts. "Im just going to go do my job," said Grigsby, who has also been a little banged-up as of late but has battled through since the Ford and Cotton injuries. "Coach told me to lock in — lock and load — so thats what Im going to do. Im preparing myself for the long-haul." "Youve got to grow up. Be a pro," added Grigsby, who OShea has spoken admirably of in the tailbacks desire and ability to stay active enough to take full reps through camp despite some bumps and bruises. "Youve got to be a leader out there. Be enthusiastic, and just seize the moment right now... Everybody out here is bumped and bruised up. Everyone from Toronto is out there bumped and bruised up. Come Thursday, Coach OShea is going to get us ready, prepared, and calmed down — our bodies ready to go to play a good game." Starting centre Steve Morley, who worked on snapping the football all winter, shifts to the middle from the right guard spot for the upcoming season. The 11-year-pro didnt practice Monday with a tweaked hamstring and is listed as "hopeful" for Week 1. In his place taking first-team reps at centre this week is 2014 second-overall draft pick Matthias Goossen. Fourth-year national lineman Patrick Neufeld, acquired from the Saskatchewan Roughriders for 2013 sack leader Alex Hall, will start at right guard. Dan Knapp, a former tight end at Arizonna State who joined Winnipegs practice roster in mid-September last year, has won the starting right tackle job.dddddddddddd "I lost the majority of my fat, basically, and worked as hard as I possibly could this offseason and its really, really paying off on the field," said Knapp, whose ultra-muscular build is much more akin to that of a speed-rush defensive end. "I was working out twice a day, five days a week. Speed training... That was consistent all through the offseason. My head was on straight and I knew what I needed to do to come out here to be successful." On the other side of the ball, defensive backs Alex Suber (hamstring) and Marty Markett (ankle), linebacker Korey Banks (back), and national Donovan Alexander (calf) — who is the expected starter at field corner — are all on the one-game injured list to start the season. To keep the ratio, national Matt Bucknor will start in place of Alexander on Thursday night. "Thats my role coming in. If I have to back-up then Im willing to do that. If I have to start Im definitely excited to do that as well," said Bucknor, who will look to make his first CFL start since his 2012 rookie season with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. "Any chance you get to step on the field and put on the jersey is an opportunity to perform and showcase your talents. Definitely, its something that Im looking forward to." A former NFL starting cornerback will line up in place of veteran field halfback Alex Suber. "Im versatile. Im quick. I can move around. I got speed," said Bruce Johnson, who spent the 2009 through 2011 seasons with the New York Giants. "Just getting adjusted to the waggle and the new things like that, it took me a little bit going through the camps, but Ive adjusted very well." 2008 Kansas City Chiefs rookie of the year Moe Leggett has won the starting safety job, while Chris Randle — acquired via trade with the Calgary Stampeders this past offseason — and third-year Bomber Demond Washington will man the boundary corner and halfback spots. The defensive line, which OShea has described as a team strength, has two new faces from the 2013 unit in Jason Vega (back after a two-team NFL stint) and former University of Manitoba Bison, Louie Richardson. The perpetual rotation of Vega, Richardson, Bryant Turner, Greg Peach, Zach Anderson and Jake Thomas has made deciphering the starting unit a near impossibility. Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа