Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: year, and probably the year after that too." Su
СообщениеДобавлено: 17 мар 2018, 04:05 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
Mikkel Boedker could miss four-to-six weeks after having his spleen removed. According to AZ Centrals Sarah McLellan, Boedker sustained the injury during the Arizona Coyotes Sunday night loss to the Winnipeg Jets and had surgery that night to remove it. Coyotes general manager Don Maloney confirmed on Monday that the surgery was successful and that the Danish forward is expected to be fine. However, McLellan also cited Maloney stating that a timeline for Boedkers return could be in the four-to-six week range. Boedker, 25, has scord 14 goals and 14 assists in 45 games with the Coyotes this season. He has spent his entire NHL career with the organization, which originally selected him eighth overall at the 2008 NHL Draft. He has scored 67 goals and 107 assists in 383 career NHL games. Jack Doyle Jersey . George Hill had 13 points and seven rebounds for the Pacers, who stayed atop the overall NBA standings despite losing twice on their West Coast trip. Los Angeles kept it close into the second half before the Pacers finished an easy win over the injury-riddled Lakers, who have lost five straight. Andrew Luck Jersey . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Malik- ... ml?cat=910. - After sewage backups, toilet overflows and foul smells surfaced the past two years, nothing at the Oakland Coliseum surprises the home team anymore. Pat McAfee Jersey .J. Mayo made seven three-pointers and scored 25 points, Ersan Ilyasova added 20, and the Milwaukee Bucks placed seven players in double figures in a 130-110 rout of the Philadelphia 76ers, who lost their 11th straight game on Monday night. Erik Swoope Jersey . -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday.ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- The Detroit Lions are postponing contract talks with All-Pro defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh until after the season. Suh is entering the final season of his contract, and team president Tom Lewand and general manager Martin Mayhew said before practice Monday that negotiations are being tabled. Lewand and Mayhew both expressed optimism that a deal can eventually be reached. "Hes told me he wants to be here. I have a good relationship with him," Mayhew said. "I know I want him to be here. I dont know what else to tell you." Lewand said Detroits salary cap situation isnt the reason for the delay in an agreement. If the two sides cant reach a deal after the season, the Lions could still keep Suh by using their franchise tag on him. "I wouldnt close the door on that," Mayhew said. "Every year, we have people concerned about our ability to function under the salary cap, and thus far weve been able to go out in free agency every year and add to our team, make our team better. ... I think the cap is going to go up next year, and probably the year after that too." Suh was drafted in 2010 by the Lions with the second overall ppick, and he has 27 1/2 sacks in his four pro seasons.dddddddddddd "We have a high degree of confidence that we can work out something thatll be mutually satisfactory at the right time, and the goal hasnt changed in the least. But the timing is such that we think the focus needs to be on the field, starting today," Lewand said. "Theres no adversarial nature to this decision. ... I think this is whats right for everybody." Mayhew said contract negotiations during the season can make it harder for a player to stay focused, so its important to put off any further discussions. He admitted these talks havent progressed as quickly as he expected. "At the combine, I probably thought around the start of free agency, possibly," Mayhew said. "After the draft, I thought probably by now. And now I think probably next year." So now the Lions sound prepared to wait until then for a resolution. "Its been my experience from doing this that when you can get a deal done in five minutes, the players not very good," Mayhew said. "It takes a little bit of time to get good players signed, and its a little bit more complicated." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа