Целый мир

Форум для друзей
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 11:42

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: ere England went out after the first round.
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 мар 2018, 04:02 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings have assigned forwards Cory Emmerton, Riley Sheahan and Teemu Pulkkinen, and defenceman Adam Almquist to the Grand Rapids Griffins of the AHL. The Red Wings, who made the moves on Thursday, return from the NHLs Olympic break with a game at Montreal on Wednesday. Emmerton has appeared in 11 games for Detroit, notching two assists. Sheahan has three goals and eight assists in 18 NHL games this season. Pulkkinen has 19 goals and 23 assists in 51 games for Grand Rapids on the season, and Almquist has two goals and 31 assists in 48 games for the Griffins. Kemba Walker Jersey . Wheeler scored at 4:58 of overtime, with Scheifele getting an assist, and the Jets beat the slumping Colorado Avalanche 2-1 on Sunday night. Marvin Williams Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Steve Mason, Philadelphia (4) - Mason was brilliant all night long with save after big save on Benoit Pouliot, Carl Hagelin and Derick Brassard. http://www.basketballhornetsauthority.c ... rsey-c-11/. The 22-year-old Kreider was injured Friday night in New Yorks win at Columbus, but played in the next two games -- including Monday nights win over Phoenix. But the left winger, who has 17 goals and 37 points this season, was limited to about 10 minutes of ice time in each of the previous games. Nicolas Batum Jersey . Strasburg (1-1) got 14 consecutive outs in one stretch and allowed only three hits, including Marcell Ozunas homer in the seventh. The right-handers lone walk was to the last batter he faced. Washingtons starter Wednesday, Jordan Zimmermann, left after a career-low 1 2-3 innings, leaving the bullpen "taxed," as manager Matt Williams put it. Alonzo Mourning Jersey . The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., defeated Germanys Benjamin Becker 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday in the fourth round of the Sony Open in just 89 minutes. LONDON -- England captain Steven Gerrard announced his retirement from international football on Monday to focus on playing for Liverpool. The 34-year-old midfielder made 114 appearances for England over 14 years. Gerrard said he "agonized" over his future after the World Cup in Brazil, where England went out after the first round. He told the Football Association that "this has been a very difficult decision, one of the toughest Ive had to make in my career." Gerrards career with the Three Lions began with a 2-0 win against Ukraine in 2000. He is third all-time in appearances for England behind goalkeeper Peter Shilton (125) and David Beckham (115). Gerrard was captain for 38 internationals and scored 21 goals, including three in hiis 12 World Cup appearances.dddddddddddd "I have enjoyed every minute of representing my country and it is a sad day for me knowing that I wont pull on the England shirt again," Gerrard said. "To ensure I can keep playing to a high level and giving everything to Liverpool Football Club I believe this is the right decision." England manager Roy Hodgson was "disappointed" with the decision, but said he understood it. "I must respect his wishes due to the discussions we have had and the amount of thought and consideration he himself has given it," Hodgson said. "We shall miss his leadership qualities as we look ahead to the (Euro 2016) qualification campaign with a youthful group of players." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа