Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: negotiate with other teams,
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 янв 2019, 11:20 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: sdaf
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State quarterback Deondre Francois is expected to start the Seminoles opener, but he is not taking ownership of the offense yet.I dont ever say its my offense until Coach [Jimbo] Fisher tells me its my offense, Francois said. Ill just continue to do what he tells me to do and continue to practice hard every day.Francois, a redshirt freshman, is the clear leader to start Sept. 5 against Ole Miss in Orlando, Florida, after senior quarterback Sean Maguire?suffered a broken bone in his right foot that will sideline him for four weeks. Maguire will undergo surgery Monday.An Orlando native and elite high school quarterback, Francois said he isnt worried about making his first start in his hometown or facing Ole Miss, which ended 2015 ranked No. 10, on Labor Day.I dont think the lights will be too bright. I believe in my preparation, and everything Coach Fisher has taught me is to stay humble and continue to trust the process, he said. If I prepare well and I continue to do everything I need to do and everything he tells me to do, I feel like Ill be fine.Francois said it was tough to hear that Maguire would miss four weeks after they worked out together throughout the offseason. Despite competing against each other for the starting position, Francois said the fifth-year senior routinely helped him grasp the offense.Maguire broke the bone on the second day of practice but tried to play on it the next few days. Following an MRI, the team doctor told Maguire the injury would get progressively worse without surgery.I worked my tail off this summer. I didnt go home for spring break or in May when we were off. I was here rehabbing this foot, and when this [left] one got healthy, I got up every morning at 6 a.m. with the linemen, Maguire said. These past few days have went pretty bad.... Thats the most disappointing because of what I went through this whole offseason as far as rehab and working out and watching Ole Miss tape. Ive never felt more ready for a season.Expected to be the starter in 2015, Maguire lost the job to transfer Everett Golson the week of the season opener. Maguire would be shuffled in and out of the lineup during the second half of the season before being named the starter after leading a comeback win off the bench. He suffered a broken left ankle in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl but returned to the game. He missed spring practice recovering from surgery.The expectation is Maguire will be ready for the second or third week of the season.After the surgery, he said, its all hands on deck to be back to full strength. Babe Herman Jersey . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Jackie Robinson Jersey . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. http://www.authenticdodgersgear.com/dodgers-justin-turner-jersey/ .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Sandy Koufax Jersey . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Kenley Jansen Jersey . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club.The Miami Dolphins placed the transition tag on defensive end Olivier Vernon on Tuesday, the deadline for tagging unrestricted free agents. This years transition tag number calls for defensive ends to receiver $12.734m if the sides cant reach a long-term deal. The tag provides a significant raise for Vernon, who made just $1.542m in 2015 during the final season of his rookie contract.A transition tag allows the player to negotiate with other teams, but his current club has the right of first refusal to match any offer.Last year, Miami used the transition tag on tight end Charles Clay, who wound up signing a better offer with thee Buffalo Bills.ddddddddddddVernon, 25, has spent all four years of his career with the Dolphins after the team selected in the third round (72nd overall) in the 2012 draft.Vernon has played in 64 games, starting all 32 games the past two seasons, and has become a force as a pass rusher.Over the past three seasons, Vernon has 25.5 sacks. He led the Dolphins with 7.5 sacks and 36 quarterback hits (36) in 2015. Also See: AFC North: In Focus AFC South: In Focus AFC West: In Focus AFC East: In Focus Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа