Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: OF Charlie Blackmon was a late scratch with back t
СообщениеДобавлено: 29 янв 2019, 03:39 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: sdaf
Hall of Fame coach Tony Dungy was part of South Floridas pitch to the Big 12 and former major league first baseman Tino Martinez also went to bat for the Bulls.The Big 12 concluded a week of meetings Friday in North Texas with the 11 schools vying to join the conference. USF, Cincinnati and Rice made the final presentations, according to three people with knowledge of the meetings who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.The people spoke on condition of anonymity because the conference was keeping its meetings confidential.According to a person familiar with USFs pitch, Tampa Bay Lightning owner Jeff Vinik was part of the five-person team, led by university president Judy Genshaft, the school sent to Texas.USFs presentation included a video with Dungy, the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Indianapolis Colts coach, and Martinez, a Tampa native, endorsing the Bulls, the person said.I think the Big 12 would be surprised to know how many people in the Tampa area are really behind the USF Bulls, Dungy said, according to an excerpt provided to the AP. There are so many sports fans here that just love the university and love to see college athletics.Dungys son, Eric, played football for USF in 2014.USF is definitely ready, said Martinez, who played 16 seasons in the majors with Seattle, the New York Yankees, St. Louis and Tampa Bay.USF plays its home games in Raymond James Stadium, home of the Buccaneers and the site of this seasons College Football Playoff championship game.The Big 12 is also considering Air Force, BYU, Central Florida, Colorado State, Connecticut, Houston, SMU and Tulane. The conference has not committed to expansion, but Commissioner Bob Bowlsby has said it is exploring the possibility of adding two or four new members to the 10-team league.There has been no timetable set for the Big 12 to make a decision, but the conferences university presidents are scheduled for a regular meeting Oct. 19.--Follow Ralph Russo at http://www.Twitter.com/ralphDrussoAP Black Nike Air Max 1 .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. Nike Air Max 1 From China . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. http://www.airmax1cheap.com/ .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Nike Air Max 1 For Sale . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Discount Nike Air Max 1 . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. DENVER -- Braden Shipley made his first start at hitter-friendly Coors Field a memorable one.The rookie right-hander pitched 5 2/3 innings and got two big strikeouts in the sixth to preserve a lead and help the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the Colorado Rockies 9-4 on Saturday night.Chris Owings had a career high-tying four hits and Jake Lamb homered for the Diamondbacks, who built a six-run lead early for Shipley. Owings singled each of his at-bats, with his hit in the second giving Arizona a 1-0 lead it never relinquished.Shipley (3-3) wasnt intimidated by pitching at altitude, scattering eight hits and walking just one. He relied on his experience from the Pacific Coast League to get through the Rockies order.Ive pitched in a lot of tough ballparks, especially in Triple-A this year with Reno, he said. I just never really let it get to my head. I just always have trusted my stuff. And I think that was the key tonight, trusting my stuff and let the defense work.He trusted it in the sixth when the Rockies cut a 6-0 lead to 7-3 and got the first two men on. He struck out NL home run leader Nolan Arenado and David Dahl before Tom Murphy hit a run-scoring single.In that situation I just kind of took a deep breath and told myself, `Just limit. Get a double play ball right here and well move, Shipley said. It was just about pitch by pitch in that situation and keeping the team where it was.Edwin Escobar relieved Shipley and struck out Gerardo Parra in an eight-pitch at-bat to end the inning with runners on second and third.I was working with my strength, trying to throw a fastball inside, Escobar said. I said, `I threw too many fastballs already, lets try with a breaking ball. And I got him with a breaking ball.The Diamondbacks bullpen tossed 3 1/3 scoreless innings after imploding against Colorado on Friday. Arizona relievers allowed eight runs, seven in the eighth inning in Fridays loss.Very proud of the guys for coming back, especially after a tough one last night, manager Chip Halle said.ddddddddddddParra homered and doubled against his former team and Daniel Descalso also went deep for the Rockies.The Diamondbacks broke it open in the third off Tyler Chatwood (10-9) as Welington Castillo had a three-run double and Lamb followed with his 27th homer to make it 6-0.His command got away from him when they got the five, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. He started spraying it around a bit, getting into bad counts. Thats what hurt him.Parra led off the Rockies third with his sixth homer and doubled ahead of Descalsos fifth of the year in the fifth inning to pull the Rockies to 6-3.Arizona tacked on a run in the sixth and two more in the seventh on Paul Goldschmidts RBI double and Yasmany Tomas run-scoring single. Goldschmidt extend his streak of reaching base against the Rockies to 50 straight games, the longest streak ever against Colorado.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: LHP Andrew Chafin (shoulder) is scheduled for a rehab assignment Sunday and RHP Rubby De La Rosa (elbow) is expected to toss an inning Monday. If all goes well manager Chip Hale said both player could join the team soon. ... C Chris Herrmann (hamstring) played five innings in a rehab assignment Friday and was scheduled to play left field Saturday and catcher on Sunday.Rockies: OF Charlie Blackmon was a late scratch with back tightness. ... RHP Jeff Hoffman had his start pushed back an extra day. Manager Walt Weiss said the rookie is dealing with a blister.20 GRANDDJ LeMahieu had three hits for Colorado and has now reached base in 20 straight games. He is now hitting an NL-leading .345.SEPTEMBER START UPThe Diamondbacks recalled infielder Kyle Jensen from Triple-A Reno. Jensen, 28, made his major league debut as a pinch-hitter in the eighth and flew out to right field.UP NEXTDiamondbacks RHP Archie Bradley (5-8, 4.95 ERA) will face Rockies rookie Jon Gray (9-6, 4.41). Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа