Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: anapolis 500 winner
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 дек 2018, 06:10 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: China
Winnipeg, MB (SportsNetwork.com) - Timothy Madigan made his short par putt on No. 18 and he outlasted Matt Hill and Ricky McDonald to win The Players Cup by one shot.Madigan, who shot an even-par 71 on Sunday at Pine Ridge Golf Club, was on the par-4 18th green in two and he needed a two-putt to win. He did just that and earned his first career victory on the PGA Tour Canada, ending at 9- under 275.Matt Hill and Ricky McDonald finished one shot back at 8-under 276. Hill fired a final-round 67, while McDonald shot a 69. Clark Klaasen ended alone in fourth place at 7-under after his 67 on Sunday.Ryan Yip (69), Jay Myers (70) and Josh Persons (72) all finished tied for fifth at 6-under 278. Beon Yeong Lee ended alone in eighth, four shots back at 5-under after his final-round 70.Madigan began the day three shots ahead of the field and was able to hold off a number of players down the stretch to earn the win.On the front nine, Madigan made bogey on the par-4 sixth and parred the rest, making the turn at 1-over for the day. He sank his first birdie of the day at No. 12, but Madigan gave that shot right back at No. 14, falling into a 4-way tie for first with Hill, McDonald and Myers.Madigan responded right away with his biggest birdie of the week at the par-5 15th, and he was right back in the lead at 9-under.With Hill already in the clubhouse at 8-under, McDonald finished his round with all pars, while Myers bogeyed his final two holes to drop off the pace.Madigan needed just three pars to capture his first career victory and that is what he did.McDonald had an opportunity to tie Madigan on the 18th hole when he knocked his second shot about 30 feet away from the hole. With Madigan in the fairway at 18, McDonalds birdie effort would not go.NOTES: Madigan has not missed the cut in five events this year and he now has three top-3 finishes on PGA Tour Canada. He also finished tied for second at the Bayview Place Island Savings Open to go along with a third-place finish at Syncrude Boreal Open ... The PGA Tour Canada is back in action next week at the inaugural Staal Foundation Open. Cheap Jordans From China . The 55th-ranked Istomin saved 11 of 14 break points to win in just over two hours, setting up a second round meeting with Australian Marinko Matosevic. It was the Uzbeks third win in three matches against fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber, the 2007 and 2012 tournament winner. Wholesale Jordan Shoes From China . "If we only consider this season," Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini said, "there is just one club in Manchester -- and its ours. http://www.cheapairjordanchina.com/. - Mark Sanchez found out the New York Jets had acquired Tim Tebow on a conference call with team management. Buy Cheap Jordans Online Real .Bacca took advantage of Cristian Alvarezs hesitation to head a lobbed pass over the goalkeeper and then used his feet to roll the ball into an empty net in the eighth minute. The Colombia strikers 10th goal pulled him level with Lionel Messi as the leagues third-leading scorers, far behind Cristiano Ronaldos runaway tally of 23 goals. Wholesale Retro Jordans . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header.Justin Wilson braced himself for what he expected to be a hard hit into the wall at Auto Club Speedway when he lost control of his car in the IndyCar season finale. Confusion set in when the British driver felt a searing pain before he ever reached it. Tristan Vautier, unable to see through the smoke of Wilsons spinning car, had driven directly into the side of Wilsons car. The impact left Wilson with a pelvic fracture and a bruised lung. "I was spinning around, I can see the wall and getting ready to hit the wall, and before I got there, theres this big, big hurt," Wilson said in a telephone interview Monday with The Associated Press. "I thought, I dont understand this. I dont quite get why this hurt so much. Just the initial impact was really painful and felt like the whole car crumpled up." It was only later that Wilson understood what had happened, why he had blood running down his hand from a small cut and what caused the damage to his Dale Coyne Racing Honda. "The whole side of the car, it broke," Wilson said. "The tub was broken, right where the steering wheel is, in line with where the steering wheel is, vertically, all the way down the tub and then the same behind the seat, so that whole section is caved in." Wilson wont be able to put any weight on his right leg for at least six weeks, but was thankful the three pelvic fractures wont require surgery. He was hoping for a Monday release from the California hospital where hes been since Saturday night so he can return home to Colorado, where his wife and two young daughters are awaiting his return. But Wilson, who cycled 100 miles the weekend before the IndyCar finale for fellow racer and actor Patrick Dempseys charitable cause, will have his work cut out for him upon his return. His 5-year-old and 3-year-old girls may have a hard time understanding why their usually active father is now sedentary. "Daddys climbing frame is going to be out of action for a while," the 6-foot-4 Wilson said. "Trying to get them to understand I cant pick them up and I cant really twist in my hips too much is going to be hard. Just the little things you dont even realize. Trying to sit up in bed is so hard; you naturally twist your hips when you dont even think about it. "Its going to be frustrating for about four weeks, and then the pain should be easing up and then I should be getting more and more mobile." Its the second serious accident in two years for Wilson, who broke a bone in his back in 20111.dddddddddddd He missed the final six races of the season and wore a back brace for more than two months as he was restricted from any physical activity. That back brace is very similar to the one Dario Franchitti was wearing in a photo his team released of the three-time Indianapolis 500 winner during his hospital stay after his Oct. 6 crash at Houston. Franchitti fractured two vertebrae and his right ankle and suffered a concussion when his car sailed into a fence on the last lap. Although the final two IndyCar races of the season resulted in two hospitalized drivers, credit has been given to Dallara DW12 that Franchitti and Wilson were not hurt more seriously. Wilson said replays of Franchittis accident reminded him of Jeff Krosnoffs fatal 1996 accident at Toronto. A track volunteer was also killed by debris from Krosnoffs crash; Franchittis wreck sent debris into the grandstands that injured 13 fans and one IndyCar official. "There are definitely things we can learn from this and we are going to be trying to work on and make it better and as safe as we can so we can walk away," Wilson said. "When I saw Darios crash, you naturally think the worst. I think back to Jeff Krosnoffs crash, when strange things like that happen, its just luck whether you go head first or the bottom of the car first. "Im sure Dario doesnt feel lucky, but were all thankful he went in with the bottom of the car first and it stood up pretty well." Wilson is also thankful the tubs where the driver sits in the DW12 were designed to be strong and absorb a hard hit. The new cars were introduced in 2012 and named after the late Dan Wheldon, who did much of the developmental testing for Dallara before his death in the 2011 IndyCar season finale. Although hes not sure the smaller sidepods on the DW12 in comparison to older cars would have made a difference in his injuries, Wilson thinks the series can study his accident. "Fortunately the tub is very strong, but I still think there are lessons we can learn from it," he said. "When another car hits you, that was always the point of the old cars, the big sidepods, on the Champ Cars, the old Indy car, the big sidepods that came past the cockpit, they would crumple. But on this car, we dont really have it. It hit right between. "It would be nice if we had big sidepods again. Im not saying it would have fixed that problem, but I think it would have helped. Im fortunate that the tub is so strong, it stood up to that hit." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа