Целый мир

Форум для друзей
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 00:51

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: a three-game series against the Yankees in New York. [url=ht
СообщениеДобавлено: 27 дек 2018, 07:34 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: sdaf
BOSTON -- The Tampa Bay Rays cant erase whats happened.They can only try and make the post All-Star break fun again.Former Ray David Price threw eight shutout innings in his best start with the Red Sox, David Ortiz entered the All-Star break with impressive numbers after hitting a two-run homer, and Boston sent the Rays to their sixth straight loss, 4-0 on Sunday.The victory completed a three-game sweep for the Red Sox and handed Tampa Bay its 22nd loss in 25 games.You can never start fresh until Opening Day, Tampa Bay manager Kevin Cash said But somehow weve got to kind of maybe trick ourselves into thinking were going to start fresh here this second half and just start playing some better baseball, more competitive baseball, doing the little things that it takes to win.The Rays enter the break with 10 straight road losses.Jake Odorizzi (3-5) got the loss, allowing four runs in five innings. He was much better than his previous start, when he gave up a season-high seven runs to the Los Angeles at home Tuesday.Definitely from start to finish, he said. Good pitches. I was getting weak contact on it. Its encouraging to see.But he knows the Rays (34-54) have to find a way to play better.Basically the whole team, minus a few people are, probably going to use it as a whole new start to the season, he said.Boston, though, hopes Price and Ortiz continue just like Sunday.The 40-year-old Ortiz heads to his 10th All Star game with a .332 average and 72 RBI in what he announced last fall will be his final season. Its the most RBI ever at the break by a player 40 or older.Price (9-6) struck out 10, allowed four hits, walked one and hit two batters in snapping a personal two-game losing streak. Price didnt give up a hit after the third inning, retiring 17 of the last 19 batters.Mookie Betts had three singles and drove in a run to help the Red Sox (49-38) complete their first sweep since a three-game set at home against Oakland on May 9-11.Brad Ziegler, acquired from Arizona after Friday nights games, closing the four-hitter by getting the final three outs in his Red Sox debut.Price had received two runs or fewer in each of his last seven starts. His teammates offered better support right away by grabbing a 3-0 lead in the first.Ortiz hit his homer into the Green Monster seats after Xander Bogaerts sacrifice fly. Betts RBI single made it 4-0 an inning later.GLAD AND SURPRISEDZiegler wore No. 29 after the Red Sox acquired the 36-year-old from Arizona for a pair of minor leaguers.The right-hander said the last conversation he had with the Diamondbacks before the trade was the possibility of an extension.I said: `Im open to whatever. Just come back to me and let me know, he said. The next time I heard from them I was traded. Thats part of why I was caught off guard and surprised how early it happened.AGAINTampa Bays Brandon Guyer was hit by a pitch twice, bringing his season total to 20.ROUSING OVATIONSix-year-old Caroline Fahey of Newton, Massachusetts, sang the anthem flawlessly and got a huge hand from the fans and both dugouts.TRAINERS ROOMRays: Theyre still planning that CF Kevin Kiermaier (broken left hand) will return Friday.Red Sox: 1B Hanley Ramirez was out for his second straight with a sore left shin. . Both RHP Junichi Tazawa (tightness shoulder) and utility player Brock Holt (sprained left ankle) were unavailable.UP NEXTRays: RHP Chris Archer (4-12, 4.61 ERA) is slated to start Friday when they host the Orioles and RHP Yovani Gallardo (3-1, 5.82).Red Sox: LHP Eduardo Rodriguez (1-3, 8.59) is expected to be recalled Friday and start the first of a three-game series against the Yankees in New York. Cheap Jerseys From China . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. China Jerseys . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinafreeshipping.com/ . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Jerseys Nike NFL Cheap . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Denesh Ramdin, the West Indies wicketkeeper, has said he will have no choice but to accept the selectors supposed decision to keep him out of the Test squad for the upcoming series against India, and use the regional four-day competition to work his way back to the top. The squad for the four-Test series is yet to be named, but Ramdin had lashed out at new selection committee chairman Courtney Browne on Twitter earlier in the week, saying Browne had told him he is being dropped.I havent felt any pressure for the last three or four years, Ramdin told Jamaican radio station Power FM. I felt a bit surprised, but I have no choice but to live by the decision of the higher authority. I dont own cricket, and, well, I have to go back to my game in the regional four day-set up and come again.It seems like Im not a senior player who has done well over the years. But Ive been down that road before and come back and done very well, so I think the process is easy.Ramdin, who has scored 28898 runs in 74 Tests, made 59 and 62 in his most recent Test innings in Australia, a series that West Indies lost 2-0.dddddddddddd West Indies have not played any Tests since that tour. In their last international assignment, the ODI tri-series last month, Ramdin scored 197 runs at 28.14, with a highest of 91 against Australia in Bridgetown.Expanding on what Browne supposedly told him, Ramdin said: The chairman called me and he explained to me I would no longer be in the four Test series coming up against India.He said over the past five-six years my averages havent been where they should be as a Test player so they need someone else to fill that position and do well for the West Indies.Im pretty disappointed with it; any player would be disappointed. That was said to me that I have to get back in the four-day regional set up and score runs again. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа