Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: e process and I dont fee
СообщениеДобавлено: 20 дек 2018, 05:40 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: China
DENVER -- The Trail Blazers took Denvers best shot -- and the Nuggets took way too many errant shots thanks to Portlands stifling defence. Damian Lillard made up for the absence of fellow All-Star LaMarcus Aldridge by scoring 31 points in the Trail Blazers 100-95 win over the Nuggets on Tuesday night, including a pair of free throws and a layup in the closing minutes to help hold off Denvers fourth-quarter rally. "It was a difficult game," Blazers coach Terry Stotts said. "We did a lot of good things, made some big plays defensively to win it at the end. The offence kind of shut down in the fourth quarter but our defence stayed solid, and to get a win like this in Denver is something we needed to do." The Nuggets trimmed an 18-point deficit to two but couldnt catch the Blazers. Denver made just 37 of 103 shots, including 27 of 64 in the paint, and couldnt even find the rim at the line, missing 9 of 26 free throws. Lillard scored 12 points in the third quarter when it looked as if to the Blazers were headed for a blowout win, but he saved his biggest shots for late in the fourth. Lillards clutch shooting helped Portland overcome a terrific performance by Denvers J.J. Hickson, who pulled down a career-high 25 rebounds, including 15 on the offensive side. Hickson led the Nuggets to a 64-41 advantage on the glass, appearing as a reserve power forward after starting 52 games at centre this season. "Twenty-five boards is exciting, but the win would have been more exciting," Hickson said. The Blazers again went with a smaller lineup with Aldridge missing his fourth straight game with a strained left groin, and Dorell Wright helped make up for Aldridges team-high 23.9 points and 11.4 rebounds by giving Denver another long-range shooter to defend. As Nuggets coach Brian Shaw said before tip-off when talking about Aldridges absence, "Theres a big sigh of relief that you dont have to deal with that, but at the same time it just creates a different type of problem: Theyre one of the best -- if not the best -- 3-point shooting teams in the league. Theyre the best free-throw shooting team in the league. Theyre the highest-scoring team in the league." Six Blazers scored in double figures, including Nicolas Batums 16 points. Aldridge averaged 34.5 points in the Blazers two earlier games against Denver this season and the Trail Blazers missed him in the fourth quarter when it was tougher to close this one out than they had expected when they surged to a 79-61 lead in the third. Randy Foye led Denver with 17 points. Denver again was without Ty Lawson, who leads the Nuggets with averages of 18 points and 8.8 assists. Hes missed seven straight games with a broken rib. Shaw also made a big change with his big man, starting 7-foot-1 Timofey Mozgov at centre in place of Hickson, a natural power forward pressed into duty at centre after JaVale McGee fractured his left tibia five games into the season. Hickson filled in admirably, averaging 11.4 points and 9.2 boards, but he shot just 52 per cent from the free-throw line, and Shaw said that "affected his confidence rolling to the basket aggressively and running the floor because maybe he doesnt want to get fouled." Mozgov, who was averaging 8.6 points and 5.8 rebounds, finished with 14 points and six boards. Hickson scored 16 points. Hickson said he was much more comfortable going back to power forward. "It just felt good to play my natural position," he said. He didnt seem bothered coming off the bench, either. "I dont know how many minutes I played, but I definitely played starters minutes tonight," said Hickson, who played just under 30 minutes. "So, coming off the bench or starting, people always tell me its not who starts, its who finishes and tonight, coach made the call to let me finish and that shows he has a lot of confidence in me still." Evan Fourniers pair of free throws with just over four minutes remaining capped a 15-2 run that pulled Denver to 86-84. Lillard ended the drought with a pair of free throws. After back-to-back buckets by Denvers Kenneth Faried, Lillard hit a finger-roll layup for a 92-88 lead, and the Nuggets never got any closer. "When youre in a situation like that, youve just got to find a way to get it done," Lillard said. NOTES: Blazers F Thomas Robinson played just 14 minutes and had a wrap on his left knee after the game. Stotts said he had no information on the injury. Cheap Texas A&M Gear .Y. -- The Detroit Red Wings had just enough time to salvage a point. Cheap Texas A&M Jerseys Authentic . -- Terry Francona likened the atmosphere at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday to a playoff game in October. http://www.cheaptexasamjerseys.com/. - Jerome Verrier scored the winner 8:24 into overtime and Louis-Phillip Guindon stopped 46 shots as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Cheap Texas A&M Jerseys Free Shipping . Sixteen teams have moved on. Sixteen teams have gone home. Ricky Seals-Jones College Jersey . Josh Mazzola drove in five runs to lead the Goldeyes (20-12) past the Capitales 11-5 Friday night at Le Stade Municipal in Quebec City.For the first time in his 18 season NHL career, Detroit Red Wings forward Daniel Alfredsson is preparing to face a former team. Thats because he spent the first 17 campaigns with the Ottawa Senators; the team that made him the 133rd overall pick in the sixth round of the 1994 NHL Entry Draft before making the move to the Motor City. On Wednesday, the Senators will make their first visit of the season to Detroit and the meeting has been on Alfredssons mind. You can catch all of the action live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt and get in-depth player stats, Twitter Trender and more on TSN.cas GameTracker. "I dont know how its going to feel," Alfredsson told TSNs Brent Wallace in an exclusive sit down interview. "Part of me is a little excited because a lot of my friends are on the other team and its going to be about bragging rights in some terms. On the other hand its going to be different emotions going through me as well." While meeting his former teammates for the first time is going to be big, the 40-year-old forward feels that playing for the first time in Ottawa, in front of the Senators fans, is going to be an even bigger challenge. "Thats going to be the most emotional game, December 1st in Ottawa no question," said Alfredsson. "The way the schedule works out, were going to play them twice here before and I think Ill have dealt with most of the questions. It will be more focused on the game." After announcing his decision to move from the Senators to the Red Wings, one of the reasons Alfredsson gave for making the choice was seeing a better chance to win the Stanley Cup in Detroit; a statement that wasnt well received in Ottawa. "Looking back, not the best comment I could have made, but I think we all know that if you get into the playoffs you have a chance to win the Stanley Cup," said Alfredsson. "Ottawa, going forward, are goingg to get better and better because they have a really good core to build on.dddddddddddd For me, (Detroit) is a different challenge." Senators owner Eugene Melnyk claimed that there was miscommunication between the forward and his agent J.P. Barry while they were trying to negotiate a contract extension. This is a claim that Alfredsson denies. "I was in daily contact with J.P. throughout the whole process and if there was miscommunication it would have been from both sides, I assume," said Alfredsson. "From our point of view, me and J.P., we were close throughout the whole process and I dont feel that there was any miscommunication." Despite selling his Ottawa home and moving his family to Detroit, the Gothenburg, Sweden native has not shut the door on returning to the Senators organization when his time with the Red Wings is over. "I havent closed anything off," said Alfredsson. "This is a new chapter in our lives, a new challenge and who knows whats going to happen after. We havent planned anything about moving back to Sweden, Ottawa or staying (in Detroit)." The veteran is not worried about how hes viewed through the choices hes made but does want the people that used to cheer for him to know they are held in high regard. "I do care what people in Ottawa think of me and the love and support they gave me will always be with me and those 18 years will be a very special time." Alfredsson does, however, dispute the idea that the feelings coming from his former home are as hurt as people want to believe. "I dont think there is as much bitterness as people make it out to be," said Alfredsson. "In the long run we had a great relationship throughout my career, both on and off the ice, and you cant change that. I think if you carry yourself with pride and treat people the way they want to be treated, things usually work out." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа