Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: -Gasol-Grizzlie
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 дек 2018, 05:35 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: China
It was the one question being asked over and over at Whitecaps training this past week. A question that was repeatedly posed last season, and the season before that and in the 2011 campaign before that. "Why do the Whitecaps struggle so badly on the road?" Ive asked many players and team officials and fellow pundits that same question over the last three years, yet no one can really give a definitive answer. Searing heat, humidity and altitude are often mentioned. Youd think crossing time zones would be really hard on players, except that the Whitecaps managed three wins and a draw from five eastern trips last year alone. Theyve actually exhibited more road futility in the West. Playing surfaces can be unique in makeup and dimension but not drastic. Penalty areas are the same size, as are the goals, and yet the visiting team always seems to start the game with a statistical disadvantage. Some Las Vegas oddsmakers give MLS home teams a half goal advantage which represents a 10% edge, higher than any other Major North American Sport. Coach Carl Robinson pointed out this week that teams who are great at home, usually get into the playoffs. But teams that collect points away are usually comfortably in the playoffs by the time autumn rolls around. Nigel Reo Coker suggested that team spirit and camaraderie are the keys to success no matter where you play, and that this 2014 squad is capable of replicating its thrilling 4-1 win over New York away from BC Place. Whitecaps supporters, who are showing up to more and more away games, just want a team that looks and plays similarly no matter the venue; something Martin Rennie couldnt come to grips with over his 2 seasons. No venue has been a bigger obstacle for the Whitecaps than the one they visit on Sunday, when they play Chivas USA; co-tenants of the Stub Hub Centre with the LA Galaxy. In nine contests there, the Whitecaps have but one win, and two draws. Theyve scored just five times in Carson, while allowing 15 goals. With four games in SoCal this season (representing 11.7% of their entire schedule) taking more of those available 12 points might help reverse a trend that has seen the club win just seven out of 52 games away from Vancouver. Zach Randolph Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Marc Gasol Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.grizzliesbasketballpro.info/ ... es-Jersey/. -- Jim Furyk was 10 shots worse and right where he wanted to be Saturday in the BMW Championship. Mike Conley Jersey .Y. - Peyton Manning made his fifth MVP award a family affair. Lorenzen Wright Jersey . Gauteng High Court Judge Dunstan Mlambo ruled Tuesday that South African media houses will be allowed to install three remote controlled cameras in court for the Olympic athletes trial starting next week to capture images that likely will be seen by millions around the world.ORLANDO, Fla. -- Miguel Cotto stopped Delvin Rodriguez in the third round Saturday night in a junior middleweight bout at Amway Center. Cotto improved to 38-4 with his 31st knockout, working quickly in his first fight since losing being unanimously outpointed by Austin Trout in December. Rodriguez dropped to 28-7-3. "It feels good to win and be able to do it in front of a wonderful crowd," Cotto said. "I thought I hit him with some good shots early and I was able to get the stop." Cotto attacked Rodriguez from the sound of the bell, going after him with left hooks to the body. Near the end of the second round, Cotto landed a strong combination, finishing with a left hook to the head that staggered Rodriguez. The Puerto Rican star finished off his opponent with a flurry of head shots that put Rodriguez to the canvas, with referee Frank Santore Jr. stopping it 18 seconds into the third round. Rodriguez said the stoppage came too early, but complimented Cotto on his performance. "The referee really never gave me a chance to get up and show that I could fight back," Rodriguez said. "But Miguel showed me his power in the second round and Im just goingg to have to regroup.dddddddddddd" It was Cottos first fight with new trainer Freddie Roach and the boxer said that he feels like a new man. He landed 55 of 110 of punches and 47 power punches, with over half of those landing to the body. "All of the work that we put in over the last month really showed tonight," Cotto said. "Im very happy to have Freddie in my corner. We were able to get back to basics. Cotto ended a two-fight losing streak to possibly set up a bout with Canelo Alvarez, the Mexican fighter who lost a majority decision to Floyd Mayweather last month. However, Cotto said there are some obstacles to making such a match and made reference to the feud between boxing promotions Top Rank and Golden Boy. "I am not closing any doors on a fight with Alvarez but there will have to be some discussions with Top Rank," Cotto said. Roach also said Cotto spoke of a possible rematch with Mayweather, who defeated Cotto by a unanimous decision in May 2012. "Miguel told me that if he were in the shape that hes in right now he would have won that fight," Roach said. "So Im sure he would definitely welcome a rematch." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа