Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: ined by tea
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 дек 2018, 05:40 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: China
Canadas Mark Arendz battled through brutal race conditions to win the bronze medal in the mens 12.5-kilometre standing category at the Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia on Tuesday. With rain pelting down and dense fog socked into the Laura Nordic Stadium, the 24-year-old took advantage of the weather he grew up with in Hartsville, Prince Edward Island to grab his second medal of the week. Arendz clocked a time of 30:31.0. "To get a medal is awesome and that was the goal," said Arendz. "There were mistakes out there both in shooting and on the course so it was not a perfect race, but anytime you are on the podium I have to be happy because this is strong field." In a race that puts a premium on shooting, the soft-spoken Canuck rattled off 19 of 20 shots in his four rounds on the range. The miss in this third bout of shooting sent Arendz to do one150-metre penalty loop. "The warm up was tough today, and it was hard to see the targets early (because of the fog)," said Arendz. "It was the same conditions for everyone. I wasnt perfect in shooting so I know there are still mistakes that need to be cleaned up." Arendz was in a dogfight for the gold with two of his closest rivals, Russias Azat Karachurin and Norways Nils-Erik Ulset. Karachurin also missed just one target en route to winning the gold medal with a time of 29:30.0 (0+0+0+1). Missing two shots in his final stop at the range, Ulset hamered his way around the course on the skinny skis to edge Arendz for the silver medal with a time of 30:24.6. "I felt a little tired today, and I just didnt have quite the snap that I had on the first day," added Arendz, who had a lightening quick final lap. "The conditions stayed hard so I was able to put down the power I had. Everything is there. I just need to put it all together. Earlier this week, Arendz became the first Canadian ever to win a silver medal in biathlon at the Paralympic Winter Games. Brian McKeever, guided by his brother, Arendzs coach Robin, were the only other Canadians to win a para-biathlon medal when they captured the bronze in 2006. The two-medal week now makes Arendz the most successful Canadian biathlete at the Paralympics. Recognizing the bright future ahead of him, four years ago the wide-eyed Canadian walked into his first Paralympic Stadium in 2010. His goal was take in the Paralympic experience. This time around things are different. "This time it is strictly business," said Arendz. "I have had four years of experience and feel that I am strong in all race distances. I want to be on the podium every time. It was not a perfect race today. I still havent been perfect shooting, and I dont want to leave Sochi until I do that." Earlier in the day, Ottawas Caroline Bisson suited up in the womens 10-kilometre standing race. Bisson finished in 11th spot with a time of 39:53.9 (2+0+1+0). Russias Alena Kaufman missed just one shot while posting the golden time at 29:57.1 (1+0+0+0). Angels Jose Alvarez Jersey . While plenty of statistics illustrate Torontos turnaround in the second year of manager Ryan Nelsens tenure, stopping goals is not one of them. Authentic Angels Jerseys For Sale . Wheeler scored at 4:58 of overtime, with Scheifele getting an assist, and the Jets beat the slumping Colorado Avalanche 2-1 on Sunday night. http://www.cheapangelsjerseysauthentic. ... ole-jersey. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Keeping The Captain? Brian Giontas agent Steve Bartlett told La Presse on Tuesday that the Montreal Canadiens want to keep their captain - an unrestricted free agent on July 1 - in the fold, while sources tell the paper that the two sides will start talks this week. Angels Nick Tropeano Jersey . Miralem Pjanic dribbled through the defence to score an extraordinary goal in the 43rd minute at the Stadio Olimpico and Gervinho added another from a rebound in the 65th for Romas ninth straight victory — ending Milans five-match winning streak. Angels Eric Young Jr. Jersey .C. -- Panthers offensive tackle Jordan Gross is saying goodbye to the NFL after 11 seasons.PORTLAND, Ore. -- Pa Modou Kah scored in stoppage time and the Portland Timbers rallied for a 2-2 draw with FC Dallas on Wednesday night in the last scheduled game before Major League Soccer takes a break for the World Cup. Fabian Castillo and Blaz Perez scored for injury-depleted FC Dallas in the first half, but Portlands Will Johnson narrowed it on a penalty kick in the 79th minute in the chippy match that saw two Dallas players sent off with red cards and an assistant coach ejected. "We knew that the pressure was coming," Dallas coach Oscar Pareja said. Both teams were playing on a short turnaround. Injury-depleted Dallas FC (6-7-4) was coming off a 3-2 victory over Colorado on Saturday. The Timbers (4-4-8) are winless at home in their last four matches. Portland beat Real Salt Lake 3-1 Saturday, the teams first victory at Rio Tinto since joining MLS in 2011. Portland coach Caleb Porter was frustrated that his team keeps conceding goals at home. "No one wants to step up," he said. "No one wants to take the bull by the horns and lead this team on the back line." Defender Kah returned to the starting lineup after sitting out the RSL match with sore Achilles tendons. Defender Jack Jewsbury was a reserve after starting 12 matches this season. Dallas has been hit hard by injuries. It was without defenders Matt Hedges and Walker Zimmerman. Midfielders Michel, Mauro Diaz and Hendry Thomas did not play, either. Rauwshan McKenzie thought he had a goal for the Timbers in the 10th minute, but Johnson was offside. Castillo put FC Dallas in front with a header toward the box that he chased down himself and buried in the left corner past Timbers goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts.dddddddddddd It was his fifth goal of the season. FC Dallas made it 2-0 with Perezs hard boot from out front in the 39th minute. He also has five goals. Johnson caught Dallas goalkeeper Raul Fernandez out of his goal in the 62nd minute, but the shot sailed over the net. Johnson was able to beat Fernandez on the penalty kick to spoil the shutout. "Obviously its good to come back and get those two goals, but its tough because there were so many good chances out there," Johnson said. Dallas Moises Hernandez and Perez each were sent off with red cards in the final minutes as the match got heated. Dallas assistant coach Josema Bazan was also ejected by the officials for "not behaving in a responsible manner in the technical area." Bazan appeared to confront a fan after he got a liquid thrown at him. As time ran out, Castillo headed toward Ricketts and bumped a referee repeatedly. He had to be restrained by teammates. "We kept fighting against many other factors," Pareja said. When asked if his players got frustrated with the match, Pareja responded: "No comment." The Timbers held a moment of silence for Emilio Hoffman, the 14-year-old Reynolds High School freshman who was killed Tuesday in a shooting at the school east of Portland. Hoffman was a soccer player and fan who wore No. 29 for the high school team. The Timbers Army supporters group honoured Hoffman by waving their scarves in the 29th minute. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа