Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: ncisco, April 25
СообщениеДобавлено: 06 дек 2018, 07:10 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: China
BOCA RATON, Fla. -- From the time Rich Peverley collapsed on the bench to the time he was taken to the hospital, NHL protocols for medical emergencies were followed exactly how they were supposed to, and it might have saved the Dallas Star forwards life. Peverley, who has missed games this season because of an irregular heartbeat, had what general manager Jim Nill called a "cardiac event" during Monday nights game against the Columbus Blue Jackets. Play was stopped immediately, and Peverley was taken down the tunnel and attended to before being transported to hospital. The leagues emergency medical standards were in place at American Airlines Center as they are in every NHL rink. That includes having at least two team doctors in attendance and at least one within 50 feet (15 metres) of the bench. Those guidelines were made uniform in the aftermath of a similarly scary 2005 incident when Jiri Fischer of the Detroit Red Wings went into cardiac arrest. Quick medical care in that case also helped Fischer stay alive. The Peverley incident is not likely to lead to dramatic changes in the way NHL teams deal with emergency medical situations because they worked so well. The current guidelines are spelled out in four pages of specific detail, including the availability of triage facilities, physicians, trainers and ambulances. Outside the NHL, two similar situations ended in tragedy. Sergei Zholtok died of a heart ailment while playing in his native Latvia in 2004, while 19-year-old New York Rangers prospect Alexei Cherepanov died of heart failure during a 2008 KHL game. Braves Rene Rivera Jersey . The Nuggets leading scorer, Lawson is characterized as day to day by the team. Hes averaging 17.9 points and 8.9 assists. Lawson suffered the injury late in Denvers win Sunday at Sacramento. Braves Chipper Jones Jersey . - The Green Bay Packers got back to work on Friday without star quarterback Aaron Rodgers. http://www.cheapbravesjerseysauthentic. ... ker-jersey. UEFA said Wednesday that the champions of England and France only have to include five home-trained players in their 21-man squads next season instead of the expected eight. Only one of the five players needs to be trained by the club itself. Braves Peter Moylan Jersey . It will then be back to business once the puck drops as the two clubs battle for key points in their respective playoff races. Watch the game live on TSN Canadiens and listen on TSN Radio 690 starting at 7:30pm et. Braves Jesse Biddle Jersey . Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal. PHOENIX -- Bronson Arroyo got the best of Stephen Strasburg -- on the mound and at the plate. Arroyo, with a fastball that barely reaches 88 mph, scattered seven hits in his 16th career complete game, leading the Arizona Diamondbacks to a 3-1 victory over the Washington Nationals Tuesday night. "Thats the great thing about baseball," Arroyo said. "I dont really have to beat Stephen, I just have to beat their batters for the most part." He also had a pair of hits off Strasburg, scoring the go-ahead run after the second one. "I just try to outthink him and try to guess what hes throwing," Arroyo said. "... I got lucky today. I hit two balls soft, but one of them turned out to be a huge hit and started off an inning that won us the ball game." Arroyo, a free agent signing in the off-season who was slowed by a sore back in spring training, struck out seven and walked one. Of his 110 pitches, 79 were strikes. "An incredible strike ratio," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. "He kept them off-balance, threw a great game for us. Beyond that, got a couple of hits, ran the bases well again, fielded a good safety squeeze bunt, held the guy at first, got out of that inning. I mean, thats complete." Paul Goldschmidt doubled twice, the second one driving in the go-ahead runs in the fifth. Over his last three starts, Arroyo (4-2) has allowed one earned run in 23 1-3 innings. He also became the second pitcher to get two hits off Strasburg. The other was Tim Hudson. Strasburg (3-3) went seven innings, allowing three runs on eight hits, striking out six with no walks. "Overall I thought he itched fine," Nationals manager Matt Williams said. "Bronson was better tonight though. All over the zone with all the pitches that he had, he kept everybody off balance." The Diamondbacks won for just the fourth time in 17 games at Chase Field this season. "You just want to get it done at home to show theres not somee sort of jinx going on," Arroyo said.dddddddddddd Washington scored first when Wilson Ramos led off the second with a single and Ian Desmond tripled. Desmond was stranded when Danny Espinosa struck out, Tyler Moore walked and Kevin Frandsen grounded into a double play. Arizona tied it at 1 in the fourth. Goldschmidt led off with a double down the right-field line, then scored when Miguel Montero singled sharply. In the fifth, Arroyo led off with his second single of the night. Martin Prado -- 4 for 20 in his career against Strasburg to that point -- singled up the middle to put runners on first and second, and Goldschmidt drove in both runners with a soaring double to deep centre. It was the major league-leading 55th hit for Goldschmidt. "Curveball," Strasburg said. "It started getting a little windy and dry and spun out of my hands. As soon as it came out of my hand I knew it was probably not going to be good." Washington -- without top hitters Bryce Harper, Ryan Zimmerman and Adam LaRoche -- didnt threaten again until the eighth. Pinch-hitter Nate McLouth singled past the first baseman Goldschmidt, a play that could have been ruled an error, then Anthony Rendons two-out single put runners at first and second. Jayson Werth flied out to left to end the inning. After getting game-tying and winning ninth-inning homers off Addison Reed in the ninth in their 6-5 win in the series opener Monday night, the Nationals didnt get a runner on base in the final inning against Arroyo. NOTES: Washington is 1-4 with one game left on its trip out West. ... Arizonas other home wins were April 1 over San Francisco, April 25 over Philadelphia and April 30 over Colorado. ... In the series finale on Wednesday, Washington starts Doug Fister (0-1, 10.38) against Brandon McCarthy (1-6, 5.66). ... If Arizona wins Wednesday, it would be the first series victory for the Diamondbacks at home this season. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа