Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: got the win.dddd
СообщениеДобавлено: 06 дек 2018, 06:05 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: China
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - Buffalo Bills safety Aaron Williams isnt backing away from his criticism of NFL officials, and doesnt care if it costs him.I dont care if I do get fined, Williams told The Associated Press on Monday. I speak the way I feel, and thats the way I feel.Williams took issue with a fist bump between two officials after Denver running back C.J. Anderson scored his second of three touchdowns in the Broncos 24-17 win on Sunday.After the game, Williams expressed his displeasure on Twitter, by accusing the officials of teaming up with the Broncos.Williams linked a video of the fist bump and wrote: No excuse for my performance but we cant win playing 16 vs 11 thought I seen it all Smh (shake my head).Williams was referring to the number of on-field officials, though there are actually seven and not five at NFL games.The league had no problem with the gesture, which came after line judge John Hussey and umpire Carl Paganelli consulted to determine whether Anderson had crossed the goal line before his knee was down.It was an acknowledgement of good mechanics between the two officials involved in making the call, NFL spokesman Michael Signora said.The loss was a costly one for the Bills (7-6), who fell to the fringes of a jumbled AFC playoff picture. As a result of tie-breaking formulas, Buffalo ranks 11th in the standings with three games left.The Bills host Green Bay on Sunday.Coach Doug Marrone has seen the video of the fist bump and is aware of the NFLs explanation of what happened. He declined to provide his opinion by saying thats something he will address with the league.What bothered Marrone is how his and the players frustrations spilled over during the game.Marrone was unhappy with several calls. And defensive end Jerry Hughes was penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct for arguing with an official over a pass-interference penalty against teammate Stephon Gilmore in the second quarter.It starts with me, Marrone said. We cant have that in order to win games. Whats done is done, and whatever it may be, you need to move on and keep your focus. Ive got to do a better job of that. Thats my responsibility.Hughes was benched by defensive line coach Pepper Johnson for much of the final 2 1/2 quarters. Marrone said he was not aware of Hughes benching until after the game.Williams wasnt the only Bills player to complain about the officiating or the fist bump.Cornerback Corey Graham, on Monday, took a more diplomatic approach by saying the officials celebration wasnt a good look, but he understood what prompted it.I saw it. I dont think it was nothing crazy as far as Happy that they scored a touchdown, Graham said. It was more of probably just, We got that one right.Cornerback Nickell Robey was penalized for illegal contact after quarterback Peyton Manning missed a pass to Wes Welker in the end zone on third and 6 at the Bills 19. Replays were inconclusive as to whether Robey interfered with Welker during his route.Two plays later, the Broncos opened the scoring on Andersons 6-yard run.Following the game, Robey took exception in a note posted on his Twitter account.He wrote: If u dont like physicality go ref a basketball or tennis game. I dont care (hashtag)nfl (hashtag)refs.Robey didnt make himself available to reporters on Monday.___AP National Writer Eddie Pells, in Denver, contributed to this story.___AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___(Previous versions of this story incorrectly quoted Corey Graham. He said We got that one right, not none.) Rangers Yovani Gallardo Jersey . -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants. Cheap Rangers Replica Jerseys .Mack, a reserve guard who came in averaging 3.8 points, made all six of his 3-pointers as the Hawks went 16 for 28 from behind the arc.Trailing 50-38 midway through the second quarter, Atlanta outscored Cleveland 89-48 the rest of the way and sent the Cavaliers to their largest loss of the season. http://www.cheaprangersauthenticjerseys ... tin-jersey. You can, too, Clay Buchholz, if we ignore the sixth inning of Game 2. Doug Fister and Jake Peavy, youre up next in Game 4 and theres a lot to live up to. Authentic Rangers Jerseys For Sale . Go to turbozone.ca to see more of his epic work and you can follow him on twitter (@Turbo_Zone). Gaurav Shastri - A tribute to the amazing fan base who stand outside during games at "Jurassic Park" and an unbelievable shot of Paul Pierce fearing a Raptor. Rangers Connor Sadzeck Jersey . Even if he is shooting 38 per cent from the field overall this season, the Utah Jazz rookie always feels like his final shot is going in.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Pinch-hitter Cole Figueroa hit an RBI double in the bottom of the ninth inning to lead the Tampa Bay Rays past the Boston Red Sox 1-0 on Friday night. Desmond Jennings drew a one-out walk in the ninth off Andrew Miller (1-3). Burke Badenhop entered and, after Jennings stole second, Figueroa drove in the winning run on a drive to right- centre. Juan Carlos Oviedo (1-0), the third Tampa Bay reliever,, pitched the ninth and got the win.dddddddddddd John Lackey gave up five hits, including three by Evan Longoria, in seven-plus shutout innings for the Red Sox, who have lost eight in a row. Boston has scored just 16 runs during its longest skid since dropping the final eight games of the 2012 season. Tampa Bay starter Chris Archer struck out 11, walked four and scattered four hits over six scoreless innings. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа