Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: is was just
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 дек 2018, 05:36 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: China
SAN DIEGO -- Miguel Montero and the Arizona Diamondbacks are moving up. Montero hit a two-run homer in the sixth inning, lifting the Diamondbacks past the Padres 3-1 on Saturday night and out of last place in the NL West. The Diamondbacks started the season 8-22. With the win, they moved percentage points ahead of the Padres in the standings at 35-48. "I guess its good to get out of last place," Montero said. "I hope we continue like that and see where we are going." Montero struck out against Eric Stults in his first at-bat but connected for his 11th home run next time up. The homer came on a changeup, something he had missed on in his earlier at-bat. When Stults tried to fool him later, Montero was ready. "I put a good swing on that one," he said. "It was middle, middle-in, and sometimes those are pulled foul. But it stayed fair so I guess I stayed inside the ball very good." Josh Collmenter (6-5) pitched 5 1-3 innings, giving up one run and five hits as Arizona won consecutive games for the first time since June 7-8 against Atlanta. Addison Reed worked the ninth inning for his 19th save in 22 chances. He was the fourth Arizona reliever, a group which didnt allow a hit or run over the final 3 2-3 innings. "I kind of wished I would have gone deeper in the game," Collmenter said. "But the bullpen did a great job tonight." Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson saluted his bullpen as well, and noted it was a typical game at Petco Park. "Its hard to score in this park and we played just well enough to win," he said. It was difficult for Padres manager Bud Black to accept the loss, the Padres third straight defeat. "One bad pitch," Black said of Stults offering to Montero. "Tried to get a changeup down and away and he just missed his spot." Stults (2-11) became the majors leader in losses, with an NL-high 5.36 ERA. He also went 5 1-3 innings and yielded three runs -- two earned -- while giving up just three hits. Stults walked three for the second straight game and stuck out two in losing his career-high sixth consecutive start. Paul Goldschmidt was aboard for Monteros homer, after walking and reaching second on a botched double-play attempt. Martin Prado grounded to Chase Headley, but his throw to second baseman Alexi Amarista was high, with Goldschmidt being safe. Amarista retired Prado at first, a play which was challenged by Gibson but upheld. "I just got underneath it a little bit and it sailed," Headley said. "Lexi did a great job to make a play and get an out still." When Stults hit Cody Ross right after Montero homered, he was pulled in favour of Alex Torres. He prevented further damage by getting Gerardo Parra and Collmenter on grounders to first base. Matt Stites relieved Collmenter in the sixth inning, and walked Cameron Maybin to load the bases with two outs. But Rene Rivera, who had two hits, struck out. The Diamondbacks tied the score in the third inning, thanks in part to an error by Rivera. Ender Inciarte singled and stole second, advancing to third when Riveras throw was off line. Inciarte scored on Prados one-out sacrifice fly. Tommy Medica drove in the games first run with a sacrifice fly in the first inning. Chris Denorfia opened the inning with a double and took third on Seth Smiths grounder to first base. The Padres threatened in the fifth inning when Rivera led off with a single and moved to second base on a sacrifice bunt by Everth Cabrera. But Amarista flied out and Stults struck out. NOTES: Diamondbacks SS Chris Owings remains out of the lineup with a sore left shoulder. Owings is expected to have it examined on Monday. . OF Mark Trumbo has started to run the bases in his comeback from a broken left foot. . Gibson had no update on when RHP Bronson Arroyo (sprained right elbow) would return. . Padres OF Carlos Quentin (sore left shoulder) is likely unavailable until next week. . RHP Andrew Cashner (sore right shoulder) has yet to resume throwing. . The Padres had gone eight straight games without allowing a home run before Monteros two-run blast. . Diamondbacks RHP Michael Bolsinger (1-3, 4.78) faces Padres RHP Odrisamer Despaigne (1-0, 0.00) in Sundays series finale. Authentic Adam Graves Jersey .Kraft says Goodell realized before seeing a video showing Baltimore running back Ray Rice striking his then fiance that domestic violence was very serious for society in general. Authentic Walt Tkaczuk Jersey . Especially after he got ejected. "How many innings was that?" he wondered. http://www.cheapnhlrangersjerseysauthen ... omi-jersey. The 27-year-old forward has informed the Leafs that he will be unable to play in Monday nights home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets. Authentic James Patrick Jersey . -- A.J. Burnett was happy to escape from New York. Authentic Kevin Shattenkirk Jersey . - The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with free-agent centre Brian de la Puente. INDIANAPOLIS -- Sunday was just another typical day for Adam Vinatieri. He became the seventh NFL player to score 2,000 points and then passed an NFL Hall of Famer and an old friend to move into fifth on the career list. Yes, the best clutch kicker in league history lived up to his title against Jacksonville, making all three field goals and all three extra points to lead Indianapolis past Jacksonville 30-10. Vinatieri finished the season with 2,006 points. "Before the season I saw that 2,000 points lingering out there, but I didnt really think about it or look at it too much until right here at the end," he said. "Thats a selfish goal, obviously, to get to 2,000, but its a neat thing. There havent been a lot of guys to do it." Vinatieri can now consider himself one of the lucky ones. He joined the club with a 26-yard field goal as time expired in the first half, then passed George Blanda (2,002 points) with an extra point in the third quarter. He passed Stover, who replaced the injured Vinatieri during Indys 2009 AFC championship run, with 39-yard field goal midway through the third quarter. Stover finished his career with 2,004 points. And at age 41, the soon-to-be free agent who most of this season as the oldest player in the league has shown no indication of slowing down. With three more field goals Sunday, Vinatieri extended his career high from 32 to 35. His percentage of made field goals (87.5) was the fifth-best of his 18-year career and he finished 2013 with 139 points, the second most of his career. Yes, Vinatieri would like to come back to the Colts and from the sound off it, theyd like to have him back.dddddddddddd "That guy is a warrior. He had a birthday this week. I wont tell you how old he turned. He wont tell you, but I know hes the ageless wonder," coach Chuck Pagano said. "Hes just a tremendous, tremendous player. Just a great human being and a great teammate." Vinatieri made it look easy. After his milestone field goal at the end of the first half, he traded fist bumps with several players and hugged long snapper Matt Overton. He didnt flinch again until the fourth quarter when the big board notified fans that Vinatieri had passed Stover for No. 5. While the crowd roared, Vinatieri simply tipped his baseball cap to the crowd. Perhaps theres a reason for his subdued celebration: Hes been here before. Vinatieri is the only kicker in league history to win four Super Bowl rings, to play in five Super Bowls and be part of six conference championships and hell get another shot starting next week when the AFC South champs open the playoffs at home. His 16 100-point seasons are tied for the most in league history with Jason Elam, and Vinatieri and Morten Andersen also are the only NFL players to top 800 points with two teams. But for Vinatieri, this was just one piece to a much bigger puzzle. "Were building confidence, and guys have a lot of trust in each other knowing that guys are going to make plays," Vinatieri said. "Thats kind of what you want to do when you are going into the playoffs. You want to be climbing. You want to be on all cylinders, and I feel like thats what we are doing right now." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа