Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: goal is for Harper to play again for Harrisburg on Satur
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 сен 2018, 08:05 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: adafsdfsdgdsfg
NASHVILLE -- The Tennessee Titans have agreed to a multiyear deal with offensive tackle Michael Oher, a former first-round draft pick who spent his first five seasons with the Baltimore Ravens. Titans general manager Ruston Webster called Oher "a big, strong, durable player" in a statement announcing the move Friday. Ohers contract reportedly is a four-year deal worth $20 million with $9.5 million guaranteed. Oher tweeted that hes "extremely happy and excited to be a Titan (and) cant wait to do big things!!!" Oher also tweeted, "Wanna thank the Ravens organization and their great fans!" The 27-year-old Oher should fill Tennessees vacancy at right tackle created by the Titans decision to waive David Stewart on Wednesday. Stewart had been Tennessees starting right tackle since 2006. --- NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Tennessee Titans have agreed to terms on a multiyear deal with free-agent linebacker Wesley Woodyard, who spent the last six years with the Denver Broncos. After arriving in the NFL in 2008 as an undrafted free agent from Kentucky, Woodyard developed into a six-time team captain for the Broncos. During the 2012 season, Woodyard was the only player in the NFL to have at least 100 tackles, five sacks and three interceptions. In a release announcing the move Friday, Titans general manager Ruston Webster said "Wesley is a player who has experience playing in both 3-4 and 4-3 systems, and in our new scheme he fits as one of the inside linebackers. He is smart and fast." Webster also praised the 27-year-old Woodyards leadership qualities and intangibles. --- Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick says hes been released by the Tennessee Titans, who signed Charlie Whitehurst on Thursday to back up Jake Locker. Fitzpatrick told The Associated Press on Friday, "You can say Ive been released, yes." Fitzpatrick signed a two-year contract with the Titans last March. He started nine games for the Titans last season and went 217 of 350 for 2,454 yards with 14 touchdown passes and 12 interceptions. In another move Friday, the Titans announced they had agreed to terms with former Denver Broncos linebacker Wesley Woodyard on a multiyear deal. The 31-year-old Fitzpatrick has thrown for 16,790 yards, 106 touchdowns and 93 interceptions in 85 career games. Whitehurst, also 31, has gone 84 of 155 for 805 yards passing with four interceptions and three touchdown passes in 13 NFL games. The backup quarterback position is potentially a critical spot for the Titans because injuries have forced starter Jake Locker to miss 14 games over the last two seasons. Although Fitzpatrick and Whitehurst are the same age, Fitzpatrick has more experience. Fitzpatrick has 77 career NFL starts. Whitehurst has only four career starts. But Whitehurst has more familiarity with new Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt. Whitehurst spent the last two seasons in San Diego, where Whisenhunt was offensive co-ordinator last year. "He brings a familiarity with the offence we are installing," Whisenhunt said Thursday in a team statement announcing Whitehursts addition. "He will be a great resource for Jake and the entire offence. And as a player, he understands what we want to get done. Working with him over the last year and seeing how he works and his ability gives me confidence that he is the right fit to fill this role." Fitzpatrick joined the Titans last year after making 53 starts in four seasons with the Buffalo Bills. He also has played for the St. Louis Rams (2005-06) and Cincinnati Bengals (2007-08). Fitzpatrick started three games with St. Louis in 2005 and made 12 starts with Cincinnati in 2008. Woodyard, who began his NFL career in 2008 as an undrafted free agent from Kentucky, developed into a six-time team captain for the Broncos. During the 2012 season, Woodyard was the only player in the NFL to have at least 100 tackles, five sacks and three interceptions. "Wesley is a player who has experience playing in both 3-4 and 4-3 systems, and in our new scheme he fits as one of the inside linebackers," Titans general manager Ruston Webster said Friday in a team statement announcing the move. "He is smart and fast." Webster also praised the 27-year-old Woodyards leadership qualities and intangibles. Black Friday Thunder Jerseys . The Jets have now won three straight at home and four of the last five at the MTS Centre. After a scoreless first period, Brad Marchand scored his first goal in eight games eight seconds into the second. Womens Thunder Jerseys .com) - The University of Montana named Bob Stitt as its new head football coach on Tuesday. http://www.cheapthundersjerseys.net/. The Canadiens captain, who underwent surgery on his injured biceps in the off-season, had been skating with the team in a non-contact capacity since last week. Cheap Thunder Store .ca. Hello Kerry, After watching Nino Niederreiter clobber Alex Burrows with an open-ice hit on Wednesday, do you think he should have gotten more than the two minutes for interference. Authentic Thunder Jerseys .C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record.WASHINGTON -- In a game matching two very talented young pitchers, neither Washingtons Stephen Strasburg nor Arizonas Patrick Corbin were around when the winning run fittingly scored on a bunt. Didi Gregorius drove in the go-ahead run with a bunt single in the 11th inning and Aaron Hill homered as the Diamondbacks beat the Nationals 3-2 Thursday night to salvage the finale of a three-game series. Miguel Montero led off the 11th with a ground-rule double off Craig Stammen (4-3). A.J. Pollock ran for Montero and Cody Ross bunted him to third. After Jason Kubel drew a walk, Gregorius bunted down the first-base line. Pollock ran on contact and scored the go-ahead run as Gregorius beat the throw at first. "Its a play we havent used much this year," Arizona manager Kirk Gibson said of the safety squeeze. "Didnt put it on for a couple of pitches. I think they may have suspected early. It was great bunt ... We had speed at the plate, we had speed at third with Pollock." Gregorius said Gibson told him to be alert for the sign. "When I took the first pitch I noticed (Stammen) had a really good sinker. Then the second pitch he threw me a curveball or slider," Gregorius said. "Then on the third pitch I crowded the plate a little bit after I saw the sign. So the sinker was away, but it was a successful bunt to first." Josh Collmenter (4-0) pitched the 10th inning and Heath Bell picked up his 14th save as the Diamondbacks snapped a three-game losing streak with a mix of very good pitching, timely hits and several excellent defensive plays. Ian Desmond homered and Adam LaRoche had two hits for the Nationals. "Just one of those things," Nationals manager Davey Johnson said. "It was that kind of ballgame. A couple home runs, and then a safety squeeze beats us." Corbin, who came in 9-0, and Strasburg matched up for seven innings with each allowing two runs. Strasburg gave up six hits while striking out four and walking two as he threw 113 pitches. It was the first time Strasburg allowed as many as two earned runs in a game since May 4. "I felt pretty good out there. The fast ball felt really good," Strasburg said. "Just maybe having that extra day (between starts), I felt like my curveball was you know hanging a little bit, but I was able to make the adjustment." Corbin allowed five hits while striking out six and walking two. He threw 111 pitcches in what was his fifth straight no decision.dddddddddddd "It was two young pitchers going at it," Gibson said. "Patrick true to form gave us a great performance, matched Strasburg and we ended up getting the win." Arizona starting pitchers are 0-7 in 19 starts since Wade Miley won on June 5. The Diamondbacks trailed 2-0 when Corbin led off the sixth with a single. With one out, Hill, in his third game back from the disabled list, homered off a Strasburg fastball to tie the score. The next two hitters reached base before Strasburg got two fly-ball outs to end the inning. Washington went ahead in the fourth. Corbin retired the first two Nationals, but walked Adam LaRoche. Desmond then hit a 2-2 breaking ball into the visitors bullpen for his 13th homer of the year to make it 2-0. "(I) felt fine. Just the one pitch to Desmond, a breaking ball that I left up," Corbin said. "Other than that I felt pretty good the defence behind me was incredible again." In the seventh, after Washington pinch hitter Chris Marrero singled and pinch runner Jeff Kobernus stole second, Denard Span hit a shot down the line, but first baseman Paul Goldschmidt made a diving stab and beat Span to first. Then third baseman Cliff Penningtons bare-hand play took a hit away from Anthony Rendon in the eighth. Kubel made a diving catch in left-centre to rob Rendon in the first. NOTES: Stadium security evacuated several sections of the upper deck in right field during the 11th inning after a bank of lights started crackling and smoking. . The start of the game was delayed 62 minutes by rain. ... OF Bryce Harper (left knee bursitis) continued his rehab assignment, joining Double-A Harrisburg for a game at Bowie, Md. Johnson said the goal is for Harper to play again for Harrisburg on Saturday and rejoin the Nationals Monday. ... Gibson said X-rays on INF Willie Bloomquists left hand were negative, but there was still swelling and he was only available to pinch run and did in the 10th. Bloomquist was hit by a pitch from Tyler Clippard on Wednesday night. ... Gibson said reliever J.J. Putz (on the DL since May 8 with a strained right elbow) could rejoin the team this weekend in Atlanta. ... RHP Randall Delgado (0-1, 4.50) pitches for Arizona on Friday against Atlantas Julio Teheran (5-4, 3.32). Washingtons Ross Detwiler (2-6, 4.18) opposes the Mets Matt Harvey (7-1, 2.05) Friday in New York. Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа