Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: eday, but said he was much better than he was a day b
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 сен 2018, 05:34 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: adafsdfsdgdsfg
The Professor Ricky Ray has been putting on a clinic just about every time hes been on the field in 2013. Im loving watching this guy go out there and nonchalantly dismantle defence after defence and effortlessly complete ball after ball after ball. Rays unmatched accuracy (77.2 percent completion rate and 21 touchdown passes to only two interceptions in 2013) is extremely rare. Ive called many of his games when hes torching defences and I cant emphasize it enough for fans to take notice and enjoy it while they can. Quarterbacks like Ray come around but every half century or so...rare indeed! Whats giving this pulse-less and pure passing quarterback a chance to succeed even more than usual is he is matched with a coach, Scott Milanovich, that gets it; he himself having been there before. Its like the perfect storm: a head coach that has played the position before equipped with a tremendous offensive scheme coupled with, in my opinion, the most accurate pure passer the CFL has ever seen!Know this, when you are on top of your game as a quarterback, theres nothing a defence can show you, throw at you, or do to you that you dont have an answer for offensively.Its a state or level we all try to achieve and get to. When you do, or if you do, you just hope that your physical skills are still at a premium level so you can maximize the knowledge you have. Thats when you are hitting on all cylinders and truly a general on the field of play. I try and explain it to people like this: when you are in that zone I just described, you are connecting all the dots before the ball is even snapped, meaning you already know where you are going with the football before the play starts. The formation, pre-snap motion, positioning of each and every defender and their reactions only verify what you already know. Its now just getting the ball in your hands and using your eyes in order to expand a hole for a receiver or move a defender just a bit more, and then you plant your back foot and - with great confidence, timing, and accuracy - you trust your eyes and pull the trigger! Ray does this more consistently than anyone else in the league, period! The video tells you as much, just about every play hes on the field; like the old saying goes, “The eye in the sky never lies.” You can see the prior preparation coming into play: the experience, the talent, and the recognition. When it does, now you are throwing with confidence and spotting the football. Pitching and catching! Another guy that comes to mind that is pure and as prepared as Ray is a guy named Peyton Manning. You see him connect the dots dont you? Well thats what Ray is doing, and hes doing it with only 20 seconds every play or half the time Manning gets! Impressive, I know! Now Im not saying that hes unstoppable, Im just telling you hes extremely rare. My good friend and colleague Gord Miller once told me, “Having a good quarterback does not guarantee that you are going to win, but not having one guarantees you wont.” Enjoy folks, because this guy is special and hes in that ZONE. The Argos have developed a really nice alternative to the three-time Grey Cup winner in Zach Collaros. Zach has showed us all that there are several ways to be successful at quarterback. Young, talented and extremely mobile are just a few of his positive attributes. Two other strengths are his creativity when the initial structure of a play breaks down and his resilience. You think this guys down and out and he gets up off the canvas and starts to dominate and find a way to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. The quarterbacking carousel and talent pool does not stop there for the Argonauts. We have had a chance to see Trevor Harris a little this season and got a glimpse of Mitchell Gale as well. Both these young quarterbacks have the skill set to be successful in this league. Their hurdles and struggles are finding the opportunity to prove it. The Eastern Final between the Argos and Hamilton Tiger-Cats is surprisingly rare. In fact, its the first time since 1986. But thats not as rare as the Argos Ricky Ray. Go down to the Rogers Centre this Sunday, buy a ticket and watch this guy connect the dots! Cheap Dallas Goedert Jersey . There are practical ideas, like this Chewbaca inspired Star Wars jerseys. Star Wars themed jerseys for the Toledo Mud Hens. Eagles Jerseys Outlet . The 18-time champions, who havent won the title since 1990, moved two points behind Arsenal after the leaders were stunned 6-3 at Manchester City on Saturday. Defending champion Manchester United trails Arsenal by 10 points after winning 3-0 at Aston Villa to avoid a third successive league loss. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseyselite.com/ ... ski-jersey. Louis Blues are reportedly taking restricted free agent forward Vladimir Sobotka to arbitration. Cheap Jordan Mailata Jersey . -- Two nights after losing to the Eastern Conferences worst team, the Phoenix Coyotes handled the best. Cheap Carson Wentz Jersey .C. - Blair Jones scored the eventual winner in the third period as the Abbotsford Heat defeated the Oklahoma City Oil Barons 3-2 in American Hockey League action on Friday. HOUSTON -- Kansas City rookie Yordano Ventura entered Tuesday nights game winless in four career starts dating to last season despite posting a 2.53 ERA in those games. On Tuesday night, he pitched seven solid innings and finally got his first victory as the Royals beat the Houston Astros 4-2. "Im just really proud for him because that was like his fifth time hes gone for his first win and hes had an opportunity to win ballgames two or three times and we couldnt hold it for him," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "To finally get that out of the way for him, to get his first major league win was big for all of us tonight." Omar Infante homered and drove in two runs for the Royals. Ventura (1-0), an elite prospect with a 100 mph fastball, allowed four hits and one earned run with seven strikeouts in seven innings -- both career highs. His seven strikeouts were the most by a Kansas City rookie since Will Smith also fanned seven on Sept. 11, 2012. "I feel really good," Ventura said in Spanish through a translator. "I feel that the team supported me and played really good defence and scored a lot of runs for me. It gives me a lot of satisfaction so I can keep working hard to help the team win." Infante had a solo shot in the first inning off Lucas Harrell (0-3) and added an RBI in the third inning as the Royals found some offence after managing just five runs combined as they were swept in a weekend series at Minnesota. Eric Hosmer and Billy Butler had an RBI each for Kansas City and Lorenzo Cain had a pair of hits for his fourth multihit game this season. "We just got a couple of timely hits today and as an offence we need to do a better job of that," Hosmer said. "The way our pitchers have thrown weve got to find a way to produce runs for them and tonight we did a good job of that." Carlos Corporan homered in the fifth inning for the Astros, who have scored two runs or fewer in three of their past four games. Harrell gave up five hits and four runs in five innings and has allowed 14 runs in three starts combined this seasson.dddddddddddd "Ive got to get strike one," Harrell said. "Through my first 10 hitters, I threw one first-pitch strike. That cant happen. I need to throw strikes in 1-1 counts, too, because that really killed me tonight." Ventura had retired 12 of the last 13 batters when Corporan launched his homer into the first row of the seats in right field with one out in the fifth inning to cut the lead to 4-2. He got back on track after that and didnt allow another hit until Matt Dominguez singled to start the seventh inning. He walked Jonathan Villar with two outs, but ended the threat and his night when he retired Dexter Fowler after a short coaching visit to the mound. Wade Davis pitched a perfect eighth before Greg Holland struck out the side in the ninth for his fourth save. He has converted 13 straight save opportunities dating to Sept. 7. Infante put Kansas City up early with his solo homer to the Crawford Boxes in left field with one out in the first inning. Fowler hit a leadoff double and reached third on a one-out single by Jason Castro. Fowler scored on an error by Ventura with two outs on a pickoff attempt to first base to tie it at 1-1. Infante grounded into a forceout that scored Cain, who had led off the inning with a single, to make it 2-1 in the third inning. Hosmer followed with an RBI double to push the lead to 3-1. A single by Nori Aoki followed by a pair of walks loaded the bases for Kansas City with one out in the fifth, and Butlers sacrifice fly pushed the lead to 4-1. NOTES: The series continues Wednesday when Kansas Citys Jeremy Guthrie opposes left-hander Dallas Keuchel. ... Houston manager Bo Porter wasnt feeling well Tuesday, but said he was much better than he was a day before when he spent the day in bed fighting off what he called "a bug." ... The Astros celebrated Jackie Robinson Day on Tuesday with a pregame reception where children from the Astros Urban Youth Academy had a chance to meet Houston players including Fowler, L.J. Hoes, Jerome Williams and Chris Carter. 00:28ET 16-04-14 Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа