Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: was always a very physical match. I thought th
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 сен 2018, 05:43 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: adafsdfsdgdsfg
The Calgary Stampeders won the 102nd Grey Cup 20-16 over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Take a look back at all the highlights and storylines and each teams journey to the Grey Cup. Stampeders jump out to big lead, hold on to beat Ticats in 102nd Grey Cup Bo Levi Mitchell carried the Calgary Stampeders to a Grey Cup title Sunday. Mitchell threw for 334 yards as Calgary held on for a thrilling 20-16 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at B.C. Place. The six-foot-two, 196-pound Texan was calm and precise on the field, completing 25-of-34 passes in his first career Grey Cup start. He was named the games outstanding player. More... Stamps QB Mitchell named Grey Cup MVP; Ticats Fantuz top Canadian Calgary Stampeders quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell is the Grey Cups outstanding player. Mitchell threw for 334 yards as Calgary held on for a thrilling 20-16 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at B.C. Place. More... Schultz: Emotions and pride were obvious at 102nd Grey Cup With the Grey Cup wrapped up and the Stampeders crowned champions, TSN football analyst Chris Schultz explains how the emotion of the event and the level of personal pride could be seen simply by looking at the players faces - especially during pre-game introductions. More... Stampeders arrive home short on sleep with reasembled Grey Cup The Grey Cup arrived in Calgary in one piece. It was the Stampeders who looked worse for wear. Quarterback Bo Levi Mitchells eyes were half-open and the voice of head coach and general manager John Hufnagel cracked as players and coaches rolled off a pair of buses at McMahon Stadium on Monday just past noon. More... Grey Cup: Bo Levi Mitchell Conversation Bo Levi Mitchell sits down with James Duthie and jokes about riding a horse after winning the Grey Cup, comparing previous championships to this one, and more. More... Grey Cup: Coachs Playbook - What happened on Reed penalty Coach Paul LaPolice shows you every angle of Taylor Reeds penalty and what the officials on the field are looking for and why it was the right call in the end. More... Ticats coach Austin says Grey Cup losses will stay with him the rest of his life A split-second decision. A fluttering penalty flag. Lives changed. The Ticats had plenty of chances to win the 102nd Grey Cup on Sunday. But people will point to the illegal block by Hamilton linebacker Taylor Reed that negated a 90-yard Brandon Banks punt return with just 35 seconds remaining as the turning point. It will stay with me the rest of my life. For the rest of my life. Just like last year, coach Kent Austin said. I hate losing. Just like everybody in that locker-room. More... Must-See: Banks potential game-winning return called back Down by four points with less than a minute to play, Brandon Banks breaks the punt to the outside and is gone, but the potential game-winning return is called back for a block in the back putting a dagger in Hamiltons Grey Cup hopes. More... Grey Cup: Stampeders journey to the Grey Cup The Stampeders made their Grey Cup intentions known very early in the season, playing arguably the most consistent football throughout the year, despite missing Jon Cornish for a good stretch of time. Revisit their season-long journey to the Grey Cup. More... Grey Cup: Tiger-Cats journey to the Grey Cup After stuttering to a 1-6 start, the Tiger-Cats had to dig deep to make an incredible turnaround which ultimately led them to their second consecutive Grey Cup appearance. Have a look back at the best and worst from their up and down season. More... Emmanuel Lamur Jersey .J. -- The New Jersey Devils are so bad in shootouts, coach Pete DeBoer doesnt mind seeing his team take chances in the five-minute overtime. Martavis Bryant Jersey . -- With the Memphis Grizzlies struggling to find their offensive rhythm, O. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Eli ... rs-Jersey/. Blown save in the ninth inning? No problem. Kolton Miller Jersey . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. Kolton Miller Raiders Jersey . Henry, who missed three games with a knee injury, was charged with a handball in the penalty area in the 82nd minute as he went to block a strike from Patrick Mullins. On the ensuing penalty kick, Lee Nguyen picked up his fourth goal of the season, giving the Revolution a 2-1 win Saturday afternoon.Best goalie mask: There were some great masks from Nordiques goaltenders.Ron Hextall:(Image via Pro Hockey FR)Jocelyn Thibault:(Image via Tenders Lounge)Stephane Fiset:(Image via Goalies Archive)Best moustache: Michel Goulet(Image via Jsportsblogger)(Image via The Score)Best/Worst mullet: Chris Lindberg(Image via Mile High Hockey)Did you know? Montreal Canadiens anthem singer Ginette Reno had previously performed at a Nordiques game.Do they have a goal song? Why yes they do. Its incredibly campy.Did they have a mascot? Yes, its name was Badaboum.(Image via Flickr)Biggest fight: Ah, the provincial rivalry: Montreal vs Quebec. Things often got testy, for example this bench clearing brawl.Best trade:(Image via Melt Your Faceoff)In what arguably is one of the best trades in NHL history, the Nordiques traded the rights to Eric Lindros (who didnt want to play with the team) to the Philadelphia Flyers for the rights to Peter Forsberg, Ron Hextall, Chris Simon, Mike Ricci, Kerry Huffman, Steve Duchesne, a 1993 1st round selection (which turned out to be Jocelyn Thibault) a 1994 1st round pick (traded to Toronto) and $15 million dollars. The trade ultimately shaped the 1996 Stanley Cup winning Colorado Avalanche.Check out the TSN special on the deal.What would the Nordiques new logo look like if they hadnt moved? The team ran this new logo in the Canadian press they would have used had they not moved to Colorado(Images via Wikipedia)Last game: May 16, 1995. The Quebec Nordiques fell to the New York Rangers 4-2 in Game 6 of their first round series.Captain: Joe Sakic(Image via Denver Post)Whyd the move? The team faced serious financial problems, despite having a fairly stable fan base. With the weakened Canadian dollar, the team just couldnt compete against American teams. Eventually the team was sold to the same owners of Denver Nuggets, and the team became the Colorado Avalanche.What does a former player have to say?Goaltender Ron Tugnutt(Image via Goalies Archive)What was it like to be a member of the Nordiques?It was pretty cool acctually.dddddddddddd I loved the city and the culture. Theres a fortunate and an unfortunate; for me they were going through a youth movement change therefore I got to crack the lineup at a young age. At 20 I was playing in the NHL, which was nice. The downside was that we were going through that youth change and there was a lot of losing that was taking place. In general though, it was a great experience.What was it like to play in the Quebec market?It was great. I did pick up some French along the way, I took it in school, but once youre living their, you tend to improve. The old part of downtown was very French and ordering food and dinner was tough, but the culture was fantastic. It was a great place to start my career.What was the best part about playing there?I think playing my first NHL game would be the highlight, because everybodys dream is to play in the NHL, so it was cool to accomplish that. My biggest highlight was meeting a lot of good friends - they were all young guys – and getting to know each other and stuff. I think that would be a huge highlight for me in Quebec City. Its hard; I enjoyed my time there. I have no problem with being there at all.Do you think hockey could thrive in that market again?Yeah, with the cap world they might be able too. For small market teams, its always going to be hard to keep all of your players, like in Winnipeg and Ottawa, because its difficult because there is bigger money elsewhere.Was it tough being in the same market as Montreal?No not at all because that was the rivalry, to me those were some of the best games to play. We never knew what would happen on those nights. It was always a very physical match. I thought that was a great thing to be so close to Montreal and be in that same market. Believe me, there was almost as many Quebec Nordiques fans in la belle province, and it always made for great entertainment.Previous #TBTsAtlanta ThrashersHartford WhalersCalifornia Golden Seals Colorado Rockies(Stats and info via Hockeydb and Sports E-Cylcopedia) Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа