Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: din, Florida and may get into an extended spring trai
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 сен 2018, 05:35 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: adafsdfsdgdsfg
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Adam Jones hit a pair of two-run homers, including a tiebreaking shot in the sixth inning, and the Baltimore Orioles beat the Los Angeles Angels 4-2 Monday night. Bud Norris (8-6) won for the fifth time in his last six starts, allowing two runs -- one earned -- and eight hits over 6 2-3 innings with eight strikeouts and two walks. The Orioles increased their AL East lead to four games over the New York Yankees and Toronto Blue Jays. Norris was recalled from Double-A Bowie, where he was optioned on July 10 in order to keep him on his regular routine during the All-Star break. The Orioles did the same thing with Tuesdays scheduled starter, Miguel Gonzalez, who was optioned to Triple-A Norfolk on July 11. Zach Britton pitched a perfect ninth for his 17th save. Rookie right-hander Matt Shoemaker (7-3) gave up four runs and five hits in 5 2-3 innings, striking out 10 and walking none. The loss put the Angels two games behind first-place Oakland in the AL West. Jones, who didnt make it past the second round in last weeks All-Star Home Run Derby, opened the scoring in the first with a drive into the left-field bullpen after a single by Nick Markakis. Shoemaker retired his next 15 batters -- striking out eight -- before Markakis doubled with one out in the sixth. One out later, Jones hit his 19th homer to left-centre for a 4-2 lead. It was his fifth two-homer game in the majors. Josh Hamilton drove in the Angels first run in the first with a two-out RBI single that scored Kole Calhoun, who led off with a single and got to second when shortstop J.J. Hardy threw the ball past second baseman Jonathan Schoop on a fielders choice grounder by Mike Trout. The Angels tied it in the fourth when Howie Kendrick led off with a ground-rule double and scored on Hank Congers sharp single to right. The Orioles might have had a shot at Kendrick at the plate had first baseman Chris Davis not cut off the throw from Markakis. A two-out infield hit by Calhoun then loaded the bases for Trout, who took a called third strike and immediately got into umpire Eric Coopers face -- but didnt get ejected. Trout was called out on strikes his next time up and had more to say to Cooper before manager Mike Scioscia came out to make sure the All-Star MVP stayed in the game. NOTES: Albert Pujols flied out on a 3-0 pitch in the fifth. The three-time NL MVP is batting .432 in his career on 3-0 counts (32 for 74) with six homers and 22 RBIs. ... Orioles RHP Darren ODay, who began his big league career with the Angels in 2008, pitched a perfect eighth to lower his ERA to 1.04 -- the best among AL relievers. ... The Orioles got a scare in the second when Norris took a hard-hit grounder by Conger off his right ankle for a base hit. Britton was smacked on the right forearm by pinch-hitter Erick Aybars comebacker, but also escaped injury. ... The Angels, who came in leading the majors in runs, didnt get a hit after Hamiltons one-out single in the fifth. ... The Orioles optioned C Steve Clevenger to Triple-A Norfolk to clear a roster spot for Norris. They will have to make another corresponding move after Gonzalez rejoins the 25-man roster. ... Hardys error was his ninth of the season and 46th by the Orioles, who have the second-fewest in the majors behind Cincinnatis 45. ... Shoemaker gave up a first-inning run for the first time in 11 big league starts. ... Markakis double was his 20th, the ninth straight season he has reached that total. His 38 multihit games are tied with Robinson Cano for the second-highest total in the majors behind Jose Altuves 42. DaShawn Hand Stitched Jersey .C. -- Tony Stewart will not race Saturday night at Bristol Motor Speedway, the third Sprint Cup race hes skipped since his car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr. Elite Lions Jerseys . Fellow Argentina forward Gonzalo Higuain also had a brace for Napoli. And Samuel Etoo scored for his fourth different team. On a night of standout individual performances Wednesday, Schalke goalkeeper Timo Hildebrand had a game hell want to forget. http://www.officiallionsnflauthenticsho ... ed-jersey/. Goldeyes third baseman Ryan Pineda drove in three runs and the pitching staff didnt allow an earned run, as Winnipeg downed Kansas City 6-3 in American Association exhibition action at CommunityAmerica Ballpark in Kansas. Tracy Walker Stitched Jersey . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool. Womens Lions Jerseys .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York.TORONTO – Drew Hutchison wants you to know that hes healthy. He will dispel any notion to the contrary when its used to try to explain his inconsistency. “I feel the exact same every time Ive taken the mound this year,” said Hutchison. “Its frustrating because I expect myself not to be inconsistent and thats what I get. Its frustrating.” Hutchisons injury history has been well chronicled. As a 21-year-old, Hutchison was an early season call-up in 2012, less than three years after he was drafted out of Lakeland (Florida) Senior High School. He impressed in 11 starts between April and June, but was lost for the season upon tearing the ulnar ligament in his pitching elbow. He underwent the famous Tommy John reconstruction surgery and returned, pitching in the minor leagues, late last season. This season, hes already surpassed his innings total of last year. The Blue Jays have already negotiated their rotation to afford Hutchison extra rest on one occasion and its likely other spots will be cherry-picked through the year. Hutchison has pitched much better on the road than at home. He has been better on extra rest, five days or more in between starts, than he has been when pitching on the regular four days of down time. He simplified his Sunday struggles, during which he allowed five earned runs in only three innings of work in the Jays 5-0 loss to St. Louis. Hutchison pitched on regular rest. “I made some mistakes and they got hit like they should,” said Hutchison. “I left a change-up up. I hung a slider. Those are pitches theyre going to do damage with. Regardless of anything else, if I throw a hanging slider on two days rest or eight days rest, its going to get drilled.” At home in five starts, Hutchison is 1-3 with an 8.72 ERA, seven home runs allowed and 21 strikeouts to 13 unintentional walks. On the road in eight starts, hes 3-1 with a 2.03 ERA, three home runs allowed and 46 strikeouts to 10 walks. Hutchisons two finest outings of the season occurred away from Rogers Centre. He tossed a three-hit shutout in Texas, outpitching Yu Darvish in a 2-0 win on May 16. Then, on June 3 in Detroit, Hutchison went pitch-for-pitch with Anibal Sanchez. He got a no-deecision for his seven scoreless innings, but the Jays got the win when the offence opened up on the Tigers bullpen.dddddddddddd. The start in Texas was on normal rest. The start in Detroit was on seven days of rest. Yet Hutchisons take on the appearances versus the Tigers is different than the layman observers. “I didnt think I was lights out that start, either, until about the fourth or the fifth,” said Hutchison. “I didnt think I had very good tempo and I didnt think I was locked in.” Hutchison is a command pitcher, at his best when hes working the corners with his fastball and mixing in his slider and his changeup to keep hitters off balance. The modus operandi isnt exclusive to Hutchison, of course, but because he doesnt throw a high-90s fastball, hes less prone to get away with mistakes. If its not about fatigue and it isnt about health, could it be about a 23-year-old still learning the ropes? “I mean, sure, thats fair to say,” said Hutchison. “For me, I dont really look at things that way. Im more take the ball and I expect to give us a good outing every time I go out there, regardless of my age or regardless of what level Im at or anything like that.” Hutchison wants to be reliable and admitted hes angry that hasnt always been the case. Theres frustration at the inconsistency. “Thats been the biggest difference between the good starts Ive had and the bad starts - my rhythm and my tempo has been good in my good starts and it hasnt been in my bad starts, so I think thats something Im more focused on than anything else,” said Hutchison. RASMUS UPDATE Colby Rasmus, on the disabled list since May 13 with an injured right hamstring, has made enough progress that his rehab schedule is becoming better defined. Rasmus continues to perform baseball activities at the Blue Jays facility in Dunedin, Florida and may get into an extended spring training game early this week. The Triple-A Buffalo Bisons are scheduled to open up a four-game series in Toledo, Ohio, against the Mudhens on Thursday. Rasmus will join the Bisons there. Its not yet clear how many games he will play before being activated off the disabled list and rejoining the Blue Jays. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа