Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: erson. I dont think it ever got bad between Alex and
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 июл 2018, 07:31 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: sdaf
Well start the second half of the 2016 college football season this week, and well finally begin to get serious about which four teams are going to play in the College Football Playoff.Over the next few weeks, well finally start to see some real clarity in the CFP race. No. 1 Alabama hosts No. 6 Texas A&M on Saturday, and No. 4 Clemson plays at No. 13 Florida State next week.Of course, we probably wont know the entire four-team field until the final Saturday of the season, when No. 3 Michigan plays at No. 2 Ohio State in what is shaping up to be one of the biggest games in the storied rivalrys history.For teams like Arizona State, Maryland, Ole Miss and Wake Forest, theres nothing left but consolation prizes and pride. The Eliminator eliminated those four teams from consideration for the playoff in what was a relatively quiet week.Through seven weeks, 104 of the 128 FBS teams have been eliminated from the College Football Playoff race, leaving 24 teams in contention for the four spots.Heres where the FBS stands after Week 7:Jump to sections: Whos in??| Still in contention | On the fence | Better luck next season | Previously eliminatedWhos in?Three of the top six contenders for the College Football Playoff didnt play this past weekend, but there was still plenty of drama. The top two teams in the rankings had impressive road victories over top-10 opponents, and two of the top three teams needed overtime to win. No. 1 Alabama still looks head and shoulders above everyone else after a 49-10 win at No. 9 Tennessee, its largest margin of victory over the Volunteers since 1906. No. 2 Ohio State won 30-23 in overtime at No. 8 Wisconsin, its 20th consecutive road victory under coach Urban Meyer. No. 3 Clemson struggled against NC State before finally winning 24-17 in overtime at Death Valley. Undefeated Michigan, Washington and Texas A&M all had the weekend off. Well give the fourth and final playoff spot to the Huskies for now because theyre overwhelming favorites to win the Pac-12.Still in contentionAlabama Crimson TideTrending: UPJust wait until Alabama offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin gives freshman quarterback Jalen Hurts the other half of the playbook.Baylor BearsTrending: EVENThe early leader for national comeback player of the year: Bears quarterback Seth Russell. Almost a year after breaking a bone in his neck against Iowa State, Russell is completing 57.1 percent of his passes for 1,470 yards with 16 touchdowns and four interceptions.Clemson TigersTrending: UPWhen Clemson coach Dabo Swinney freezes kickers, opponents need a microwave to thaw them out.Louisville CardinalsTrending: EVENCardinals quarterback Lamar Jackson has 15 rushing and 15 passing touchdowns in six games, the fewest games needed to reach each of those marks by a Power 5 player in the past 20 seasons. Hes on pace to join Texas A&Ms Johnny Manziel (2012), Auburns Cam Newton (2010) and Floridas Tim Tebow (2007) in the 20-rushing/20-passing touchdown club. All three were Heisman winners.?Michigan WolverinesTrending: EVENMichigan coach Jim Harbaugh spent his off week announcing the homecoming queen at a California high school and working the chains at another prep game. Talk about milking the attention.Nebraska CornhuskersTrending: EVENHaving an opponent miss a 33-yard field goal on the final play of regulation is good fortune. Scoring on a 72-yard touchdown pass because two opposing defensive backs collided is divine intervention.?Ohio State BuckeyesTrending: UPI wonder how many Michigan companies offered that windmilling referee a job Monday morning.Texas A&M AggiesTrending: EVENYou saw what I saw on Saturday, Aggies. It was pretty damn scary. Id probably buy a travel insurance policy before I left for Tuscaloosa, Alabama.Washington HuskiesTrending: EVENDont be surprised if the Huskies start to get a little tighter over the next few weeks. Its one thing when youre carrying the banner for the Pac-12. Its another thing when youre carrying the banner for an entire time zone.West Virginia MountaineersTrending: UPOur apologies for not noticing you sooner, Mountaineers. Anybody who holds Texas Tech to 17 points and limits Red Raiders quarterback Patrick Mahomes II to one touchdown pass must be for real.On the fenceAuburn TigersTrending: EVENThe Tigers had an open date before this weeks home game against No. 17 Arkansas. Theyll need the rest if its anything like last years game against the Razorbacks. After ending regulation tied at 24, the teams combined for seven touchdowns and 52 points in four overtimes in Arkansas 54-46 victory.Boise State BroncosTrending: EVENBefore Saturday nights game against Colorado State, Boise State honored its 2007 team, which beat Oklahoma 43-42 in the Fiesta Bowl. The Broncos even ran the same Statue of Liberty play they used to score the winning two-point conversion in their historic upset of the Sooners. It went for a 3-yard loss against the Rams.Florida GatorsTrending: UPFlorida should have replaced the LSU game with a doubleheader against Georgia.Houston CougarsTrending: EVENThe Cougars were literally inches away from losing consecutive games. With Saturdays game against Tulsa tied at 31, Houstons Garrett Davis knocked the ball out of quarterback Dane Evans hands, and Emeke Egbule returned the fumble 24 yards for a touchdown with 1:21 left. Then Tulsa had a chance to tie the score, but Jesse Brubaker was stopped just short of the goal line on the final play of the Cougars 38-31 win.LSU TigersTrending: UPAfter setting a school record for total offense in an SEC game with 634 yards in a 42-7 rout of Missouri on Oct. 1, the Tigers averaged 10.9 yards per play in a 45-10 win over Southern Miss on Saturday night, their highest in a game since at least 1960.Miami HurricanesTrending: DOWNBack-to-back losses to Florida State and North Carolina all but ended Miamis playoff chances, but were going to keep them around for now. Hey, somebody has to win the ACCs Coastal Division.?North Carolina Tar HeelsTrending: UPAfter winning 20-13 at Miami on Saturday, the Tar Heels have a 65 percent chance to win the ACCs Coastal Division, according to ESPNs Football Power Index. Of course, the Tar Heels would need Virginia Tech to lose another ACC game, but the FPI likes UNCs chances over the Hokies (22 percent) and Hurricanes (7 percent).Oklahoma SoonersTrending: UPTexas A&M quarterback Trevor Knight, a former Oklahoma starter, attended the Sooners 38-17 victory over Kansas State on Saturday to cheer for his brother, OU senior Connor Knight. Kyler Murrays dad thought Trevor Knight was only the second-best quarterback standing on the OU sideline.Pittsburgh PanthersTrending: EVENBefore Pitt tailback James Conner played two snaps at defensive end during Virginias final drive in the Panthers 45-31 victory on Saturday, Pitt coach Pat Narduzzi told an official that the Cavaliers couldnt block him. So the head linesman told the center judge to watch out for holding. On the second play, Conner put pressure on the quarterback. The official told Narduzzi after the game: Coach, you were right. He beat two people on that play.?Tennessee VolsTrending: DOWNThe Volunteers have made a lot of progress under coach Butch Jones, but there are still plenty of brick walls to topple. Tennessees 49-10 loss to No. 1 Alabama was its 10th consecutive defeat to the Crimson Tide, its 26th straight loss to a top-10 team and its 13th straight loss to an SEC West foe.?Utah UtesTrending: EVENIts amazing what bonbons and soap operas will do for the soul. Tailback Joe Williams left the Utes and retired from football in September because his body was fatigued. After a slew of injuries, Utah coach Kyle Whittingham persuaded Williams to return to the team last week. Five days after coming back, Williams ran for 179 yards and a touchdown in the Utes 19-14 win at Oregon State.Virginia Tech HokiesTrending: DOWNThe Hokies still have a faint pulse because they have a chance to win the ACC Coastal. But after losing at Syracuse 31-17, their playoff chances are mighty slim at best.?Western Michigan BroncosTrending: UPUndefeated Western Michigan plays Eastern Michigan (5-2) at Waldo Stadium in Kalamazoo on Saturday. Does the winner get to declare itself the second-best team in the state?Wisconsin BadgersTrending: UPThe Badgers lost at Michigan by a touchdown and lost to Ohio State by a touchdown in overtime. Cant we just name them SEC East champions?Better luck next seasonArizona State Sun DevilsTrending: DOWNSun Devils kicker Zane Gonzalez might have been the lone bright spot in a 40-16 loss at Colorado. He went 3-for-3 on field goals -- all of them from 51 yards or longer, which tied an FBS single-game record. His 59-yarder was also the longest in ASU history, and he broke the FBS record for career points.?Maryland TerrapinsTrending: DOWNAfter dropping back-to-back games against Penn State and Minnesota, the Terrapins might want to win at least one of their next two games against Michigan State (home) and Indiana (road) if they want to go bowling. A brutal three-game stretch against No. 3 Michigan (road), No. 2 Ohio State (home) and No. 8 Nebraska (road) awaits them in November before their Nov. 26 finale against Rutgers.Ole Miss RebelsTrending: DOWNHey, at least the Rebels didnt blow a 21-point lead in their 34-30 loss at Arkansas.Wake Forest Demon DeaconsTrending: DOWNWake Forest drove to Florida States 25-yard line four times but didnt score a touchdown in a 17-6 loss. In fact, the Demon Deacons havent scored an offensive touchdown in five straight games at Doak Campbell Stadium -- a span of 332 minutes, 38 seconds.Previously eliminatedEliminated in Week 6:?Air Force Falcons,?Arkansas Razorbacks,?Colorado Buffaloes,?Indiana Hoosiers,?Minnesota Gophers,?Stanford Cardinal,?Texas Tech Red Raiders,?UCLA BruinsEliminated in Week 5:?Arizona Wildcats, Cincinnati Bearcats, Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Bulldogs, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, Iowa Hawkeyes, Kansas State Wildcats, Memphis Tigers, Michigan State Spartans, Navy Midshipmen, Oregon Ducks, San Diego State Aztecs, TCU Horned Frogs, Texas Longhorns, Toledo RocketsEliminated in Week 4: Army Black Knights, Central Michigan Chippewas, East Carolina Pirates, Georgia Southern Eagles, Oklahoma State Cowboys, Oregon State Beavers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, South Carolina Gamecocks, South Florida Bulls, USC TrojansEliminated in Week 3: Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Illinois Fighting Illini, Marshall Thundering Herd,?Missouri Tigers, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles, Syracuse Orange, Texas State Bobcats, Vanderbilt CommodoresEliminated in Week 2: Akron Zips, Ball State Cardinals, BYU Cougars, California Bears, Connecticut Huskies, Eastern Michigan Eagles, Florida Atlantic Owls, Idaho Vandals, Kansas Jayhawks, Louisiana Monroe Warhawks, Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders, Nevada Wolf Pack, New Mexico Lobos, NC State Wolfpack, Old Dominion Monarchs, Purdue Boilermakers, SMU Mustangs, South Alabama Jaguars, Texas San Antonio Roadrunners, Troy Trojans, Tulsa Golden Hurricane, UCF Knights, UNLV Rebels, Utah State Aggies, UTEP Miners, Western Kentucky Hilltoppers, Wyoming CowboysEliminated in Week 1: Appalachian State Mountaineers, Arkansas State Red Wolves, Bowling Green Falcons, Buffalo Bulls, Charlotte 49ers, Colorado State Rams, Florida International Golden Panthers, Fresno State Bulldogs, Georgia State Panthers, Hawaii Rainbow Warriors, Iowa State Cyclones, Kent State Golden Flashes, Kentucky Wildcats, Louisiana Lafayette Ragin Cajuns, Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, Massachusetts Minutemen, Miami (Ohio) RedHawks, Mississippi State Bulldogs, New Mexico State Aggies, North Texas Mean Green, Northern Illinois Huskies, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio Bobcats, Rice Owls, San Jose State Spartans, Temple Owls, Tulane Green Wave, Virginia Cavaliers, Washington State Cougars Voetbalshirt Ontwerpen Adidas . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Voetbalshirts Goedkoop . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. http://www.voetbalshirtbelgie.com/voetbalshirt-eden-hazard.html . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Shirt Rode Duivels Kevin De Bruyne . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. Voetbalshirt Belgie 2018 .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. NEW YORK -- Alex Rodriguez will play his final game for the New York Yankees on Friday night and, as of now, the only thing hes planning for Saturday morning is a hangover.If I wake up on time tomorrow, I would watch tomorrows game, Rodriguez said in a news conference before the Yankees game against the Tampa Bay Rays. But I may have a couple of cocktails tonight, so I may not wake up by game time tomorrow. But Ill definitely watch Sundays game.Rodriguez is batting third in the Yankees lineup against Chris Archer, after which he will be unconditionally released by the club following 11-plus seasons, two American League MVP awards and one World Series title.Thereafter, he will be a free agent for the first time since the brief period in 2007, when he opted out of the 10-year, $252 million contract he signed with the Texas Rangers in 2001 that became the property of the Yankees when they traded for him before the 2004 season.Technically, he can be approached by -- and can sign with -- any of the 29 other clubs, who would be obligated to pay only a pro-rated portion of the major league minimum salary to acquire his services.Rodriguez was asked if a phone call from another team would be difficult to resist, especially since he sits just four home runs shy of 700, a plateau reached by just four other players in big league history.Well, unless its Hal [Steinbrenner], I probably wont be answering the phone for anyone, Rodriguez said. Im going to go and take a nap for a minute. I need some rest, kind of recover and reflect; spend some time with my two little ones. Its been a great run and an incredible journey. I never thought when I first entered Fenway Park as an 18-year-old that I would play for 10 years, forget 22 years. Im going to take some time for myself.After a surprising 2015 season in which he hit 33 home runs despite missing all of 2014 while on suspension for PED violations in connection with baseballs Biogenesis scandal, Rodriguez has struggled throughout 2016. He is hitting .199 with nine home runs and 30 RBIs in 64 games as a designated hitter. Rodriguez, in fact, struggled in the last two months of 2015, hitting just .191 after July 31.And the consensus within the Yankees upper management is that Rodriguezs struggles are not just an extended slump.We just havent seen the explosiveness and the production that wed seen the first four months of last year, manager Joe Girardi said. This is not just this year. It happened in August aand September of last year, and when you get to a certain age, whenever you struggle, the first thing theyre going to ask, is he too old? As an athlete, those are things that you have to deal with.dddddddddddd I dont ever put anything past someone. Im not ever going to say someone cant do something, but what weve seen has led us to make this decision.Rodriguezs final game caps a tumultuous five days that began with an emotional news conference Sunday, when it was announced he would be released as a player but was given the option of continuing with the Yankees organization as a special advisor, an option he indicated he would accept.General manager Brian Cashman made it clear that Rodriguez was free to change his mind, or to play for another team if he so chose. A team source indicated that the offer would remain even if A-Rod accepted an offer from another team.I do not believe Hal would pull it off the table, the source told ESPN. Hals a good guy. Hes a good person. I dont think it ever got bad between Alex and Hal.Said Rodriguez: Hal has given me an opportunity to stay involved with the organization. With all my screw-ups and how badly Ive acted, the fact that Im walking out the door and Hal wants me as part of the family, thats hitting 800 home runs for me. Thats something Ill be able to share with my daughters for a long time.Rodriguez, however, admitted that his relationship with Girardi has been strained over the past month. Before Thursday night in Boston, Rodriguez had started just one game since July 22 -- and, despite his wishes, started just one of the Yankees three recent games against the Boston Red Sox.Its been very difficult, Rodriguez said. I said its been awkward and difficult. But we are a family and weve had a wonderful relationship for the last 10 years. Its been really good. Families have disagreements and thats OK. He has his opinion and I have mine. But in the long run, were going to be fine.And even while sidestepping the question of whether he would play again, Rodriguez didnt rule it out.I said on Sunday that my horizon is Friday and it still is, he said. We want to win the game tonight. Thats still my approach. After all of this, Im going to need a long nap to recover and Ill see where life takes me. Right now, I value wearing this uniform. For me, the Yankees pinstripes is enough. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа