Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: At Triple-A Iowa, the 23-year-old left-handed hitter
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 июл 2018, 07:22 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: sdaf
Robbie Farah says hell dig his heels in and play out his contract with Wests Tigers despite his broken relationship with coach Jason Taylor.The feud between the pair continues to worsen with Farah insisting hes being forced out of the club and questioning Taylors approach to coaching.Farah led the Tigers NSW Cup side to a 42-24 win over Newtown on Saturday at Leichhardt Oval, three days after being dumped for Sundays round 20 NRL clash against St George Illawarra at ANZ Stadium.It is the latest chapter in an almost year-long dispute between the pair, after Taylor told Farah he was free to exit Concord at the end of last season. Farah is contracted to the Tigers through 2017.I am entitled to stay. As long as I do that I will keep doing what is required of me, he said.I have done that the whole year and that wont change. However else I get treated is out of my control. All I can control is my actions and I will continue to train hard as I have always done.I will continue being professional and try and keep my mouth shut and try not to do anything wrong because I think that is what they are trying to get me to do.Farah indicated he felt he had been dropped because of the ill feeling between the coach and himself. Taylor denies that is the case. I have kept my mouth shut for the last couple of years and it is hard when you see stuff written about you, false stuff, and people saying stuff about you and I havent responded, he said.I have just kept copping it on the chin and become a sucker for punishment. I have sat back and really there is nothing to gain by me saying anything. I will let my football do the talking.I am a contracted player. They can treat me however they want and I will continue to do what is asked of me.Farah said he was trying to stay upbeat.I got put back to the bench a few weeks ago, I didnt kick stones, he said.I have done my best and tried to alter my game. Obviously it is unnatural for me considering what I have done my whole career.I can definitely say I have done my utmost to do what is required of me but it seems that nothing I do is good enough at the moment. Wholesale Texans Jerseys . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Cheap Jordan Akins Jersey . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. http://www.cheaptexansjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-keke-coutee-jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap Texans Jerseys Authentic . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Cheap Martinas Rankin Jersey . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. The MLB trade deadline is nearing, and speculation is heating up across baseball. Here is what our writers are hearing:?Fridays trade buzz (July 22)Jerry Crasnicks take: While Chris Archer and the Tampa Bay starters are attracting the bulk of the attention, Pearce is an intriguing, under-the-radar name at the deadline. He has a .322/.393/.522 slash line and has less than $2 million still owed to him this year before hell become a free agent in November. Hes capable of playing first, second, third and outfield, and hes relatively affordable. He could be a nice fit for a contending team that doesnt want to take the plunge on a big-name bat.Katie Strangs take:?On Thursday, White Sox general manager Rick Hahn admitted trading an ace such as Chris Sale may be extreme, even if the team opts to rebuild, but he didnt completely shut the door on the possibility, as he told reporters the team will be open-minded to everything but short-term rentals. Manager Robin Ventura indicated that he doesnt think Sale will be fazed by the trade speculation. I think Chris is probably used to it by now. His name gets mentioned every trade deadline and offseason, Ventura said prior to Thursdays 2-1 loss to the Tigers. Thats part of being good. If your name is being mentioned, youre probably a pretty good player and people want you. It doesnt ever shock me when his name comes up because I think any team in either league would want him.Katie Strangs take:?Tigers manager Brad Ausmus already made it clear that he doesnt think the Tigers will be sellers at the trade deadline. Standing pat seems to be a much more realistic option. When asked before Fridays game, Ausmus said that doing so can sometimes serve as a vote of confidence in a club, as it shows faith in how a roster is currently comprised. Considering the Tigers have played middle-of-the-pack baseball and already carry a hefty payroll, that might be the preferred course of action.Thursdays trade buzz (July 21)Jayson Starks take: Most clubs that have asked about Archer have come away with the impression Tampa Bay is highly unlikely to move him. So why would the Dodgers be a different case? This executives take? Because Dodgers president Andrew Friedman and Rays president Matt Silverman are so close. Because the Dodgers have an extreme need for an impact starter they could control beyond this year. And because the Dodgers have prospects that fit what the Rays would need to get back in order to move their ace.Nevertheless, the Rays have been telling teams the Dodgers dont have any advantage over anyone else, despite the history and friendship of Friedman and Silverman. So if the Dodgers were able to pull this off, it would take a massive package, one that separates them from teams like Texas, another club with an excellent farm system that hasnt been able to match up with the Rays on Archer.Katie Strangs take: Though the Tigers are in a similar spot with respect to the wild-card standings as they were last season, this years team feels different to manager Brad Ausmus -- one that has more potential and upside if they can remain healthy. Ausmus admitted he didnt like the decision to sell last year -- he told then-general manager Dave Dombrowski: I think its a mistake when Dombrowski informed him they were going to unload pieces -- but doesnt envision a similar scenario this time around.Katie Strangs take:?Chicago White Sox GM Rick Hahn told reporters Thursday that the team hasnt ruled out the idea of a rebuild -- though he admitted idea of dealing someone like Chris Sale may be extreme -- and that the organization has the long-term plan in mind. What does that mean for the short term? Manager Robin Ventura noted that his club has shown resilience through stretches already this season and that they will need to do so again if they have any chance to remain in the hunt.Jerry Crasnicks take: Lind, 33, wont generate a ton of interest with his .230/.265/.455 slash line against right-handed pitching. But he does have 14 homers in 222 at-bats against righties, so he might have some appeal to a contending team looking for a lefty corner bat with quick-strike capability. Hes a free agent at the end of this season, so Dipoto would probably be happy to move him for a second-tier prospect.Wednesdays trade buzz (July 20)David Schoenfields take: The Indians like the defense of Roberto Perez and Chris Gimenez, but Indians catchers are hitting under .170 and have the lowest OPS in the majors. Lucroy would be a big upgrade, and his low salary means the Indians can afford to bring him on. Will they give up Bradley Zimmer or Clint Frazier? That might be too steep a price.David Schoenfields take: This is an interesting idea that kind of comes out of nowhere, considering that the Pirates need rotation help, but you can see what the Bucs are thinking. Their starters dont go deep into games, so more bullpen depth could help mask the weak rotation. With Mark Melancon an impending free agent, Gomez could take over as closer next year.Jayson Starks take: Other clubs say the Phillies are looking for a return similar to what they got for Jonathan Papelbon last season: a young pitcher or two with a live arm and upside but not a top-ranked prospect. Hellickson has about $3 million left on his contract, and the Phillies could use that as a bargaining chip: Take less money, give up a better player -- or vice-versa.Jerry Crasnicks take: Even with Clayton Kershaw dogged by back issues and Hyun-Jin Ryu on the disabled list, the Dodgers are running out a rotation with Scott Kazmir, Kenta Maeda, Bud Norris, Brandon McCarthy and Julio Urias this week. They also have Alex Wood and Brett Anderson working their way back from the DL. Given the teams long-term commitments to so many pitchers, Andrew Friedman and the front office dont have much incentive to go out and trade for a No. 4 or 5 starter.Jerry Crasnicks take:?Brian Sabean and Bobby Evans seem determined to upgrade the Giants bullpen, which ranks seventh in the NNational League with a 3.dddddddddddd.88 ERA. At the very least, the Giants would like to add some seventh- or eighth-inning depth to enhance manager Bruce Bochys maneuverability. Hes a master at using the pen, and thats playing to his strength.Tuesdays trade buzz (July 19)Eddie Matzs take:?The Nats thought they had solved their center-field issue when they traded for Ben Revere in January. But Washingtons CF posse (primarily Revere and backup Michael Taylor) has an on-base percentage of .274, worst in the NL at that position. They could use more production. The good news is corner outfielders Bryce Harper and Jayson Werth, who have had their share of boo-boos in recent years, have stayed healthy. Even if the injury bug does bite, Taylor, like Gardner, can play all three OF positions (and well), so adding an outfielder probably isnt the teams top priority (see: bullpen).Katie Strangs take: Manager Brad Ausmus said no decision has been made yet on the teams position heading into trade deadline but general manager Al Avila is preparing for all possibilities. However, based on track records, he seems to think the Tigers will be looking to add rather than subtract if theyre still in the playoff race. Last year, the Tigers unloaded Yoenis Cespedes, David Price and Joakim Soria at the deadline while three games under .500 (50-53) and in third place in the American League Central division, behind the Kansas City Royals (61-41) and Minnesota Twins (53-49), according to ESPN Stats & Info.Scott Laubers take:?When the Red Sox drew up their initial pitching plans for after the All-Star break, they slotted in Clay Buchholz to make a start at some point this week. Then they traded for left-hander Drew Pomeranz. With the rotation full once again and reliever Junichi Tazawa (right shoulder impingement) expected to be activated Friday, a roster move is forthcoming. Buchholz hasnt pitched since July 2 and isnt an obvious fit for a relief role. He also cant be sent to the minors without his consent, so although the Red Sox are always careful about preserving as much pitching depth as possible, Buchholz is a prime trade candidate, especially to a National League team.Mark Saxons take: General manager John Mozeliak indicated that the rhetoric is picking up in trade talks in recent days and that he remains solely focused on adding relief help, if he can, by the deadline. He also said, I think its pretty clear who has got players available and who doesnt. Most of the buzz now is around the New York Yankees and, especially, Aroldis Chapman, but that might not be the type of player the Cardinals are looking for. Acquiring Chapman will demand a serious return of young talent, and the Cardinals are trying to rebuild their system (and could face penalties that deprive them of even more prospects due to the hacking case). Also, theyre not convinced Trevor Rosenthal cant iron out his command issues and become their closer again.Tim Kurkjian video: Dodgers trying to trade Puig for well over a yearDoug Padillas take: The consensus is that the Dodgers could trade outfielder Yasiel Puig for the right price, which would be either an upgrade in the outfield or some help for the pitching staff. Puig is still just 25, with loads of upside, so the question remains: If he can show progress with the mental side of his game (worry less about being flashy, become less anxious in pressure situations), would the Dodgers be more inclined to keep him, or would teams sweeten the pot to get him?Jerry Crasnicks take: Its likely Cleveland would have to part with one of its top position player prospects, Clint Frazier or Bradley Zimmer, in a trade for Miller because he still has two-plus years left on his four-year, $36 million contract with the Yankees. The Indians might be able to get creative and come up with a different mix for Chapman, considering hes a free agent after this season. On the other hand, that 105 mph radar gun reading vs. Baltimores J.J. Hardy on Monday will only increase the buzz surrounding Chapman.Katie Strangs take:?Tigers LF Justin Upton balked when asked about the importance of the next 12 games heading into this years trade deadline. He seemed surprised at any suggestion that the Tigers might be sellers, noting the teams place within the division and wild-card standings, and he expressed confidence in his club, even if Detroit decides to stand pat.Mondays trade buzz (July 23)Marchands take:?At Triple-A Iowa, the 23-year-old left-handed hitter has a .956 OPS. The Yankees have first baseman Greg Bird returning from shoulder surgery next year to replace Mark Teixeira, but one scout said Vogelbach is better than Bird and reasoned that Vogelbach -- who, like Bird, probably cant play the outfield -- might be a DH, but he might rake enough to make it worth it.Jesse Rogers take:?There is no indication that a real rumor exists, only reports that the Yankees would want slugger Kyle Schwarber in a deal for left-handed reliever Andrew Miller. Epstein, the Cubs president of baseball operations, was emphatic about looking forward to seeing Schwarber in a Cubs uniform next spring training.Katie Strangs take: With todays dismissal of longtime Twins general manager Terry Ryan, interim GM Rob Antony takes the helm for the organization at an interesting time: two weeks prior to the trade deadline. As for what he was told by ownership? Do whatever it takes, Antony said, noting that he was not instructed to cut payroll or shed players. I dont have any constraints.?David Schoenfields take:?It wouldnt make sense for the Rays to sell low on Archer, who has struggled with fastball command and home runs (he has given up 20 already, after allowing 19 last season) while posting a 4.68 ERA. His contract runs through 2021, when a team option would pay him just $11 million. Thats the kind of player the Rays need to keep -- not deal. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа