Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: t on a six-year contract worth $3
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 июн 2018, 08:47 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge. The veteran scored nearly half of Chicagos points in a 95-87 victory over the Boston Celtics at United Center. Gasol dropped a career-high 46 points and pulled down 18 rebounds. He was truly the go-to player for the Bulls, who were without Rose due to left knee soreness. Kirk Hinrich had 16 points and Jimmy Butler contributed nine points, eight rebounds and a career-high 10 assists for the Bulls, who snapped a two-game skid. Brandon Knight scored 20 for Milwaukee, which had won its previous two games. We have to do better defensively when we see a guys got it going, Knight said about defending Gasol. We should have been able to do some different things just to slow him down. Gasols previous career-best was 44 points on March 28, 2006 when he played for Memphis. He went 17-of-30 from the field and missed only one of his 13 free throws. Gasol had 40 points through three quarters, and the Bulls pulled away in the fourth. That was always a good sign for me when I am able to get a good base in the post and finish the first couple of shots, Gasol said about playing against Zaza Pachulia. When the jumper is falling too you know youre on. It was a good overall night. O.J. Mayos 3-pointer had the visitors within 73-69 2 1/2 minutes into the period, but the Bulls scored the next six and led by at least eight points the rest of the way. Gasol had 20 points in the first quarter to help the Bulls to a 29-19 lead after 12 minutes. He scored the games first seven points. Milwaukee got as close as five in the second quarter, but trailed 48-39 at the break. The visitors then went ahead briefly early in the third when Khris Middletons layup made it 51-50. Gasol responded by sinking a turnaround hook shot to start a 10-0 run. The Bucks were within 68-62 going to the fourth and shot 61 percent in the last period, but the Bulls countered by going 6-of-6 from the charity stripe. Game Notes Chicago held a 51-37 rebounding advantage ... The Bulls have won the last five meetings ... Jared Dudley scored 15 for Milwaukee, which had its five-game road winning streak broken ... The Bulls shot 39.8 percent. Milwaukee has held its last 12 opponents to under 50 percent shooting, which is the teams longest such streak since 14 games from Dec. 13, 2013 to Jan. 11, 2014. Brandon Knight Jersey . -- John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery. Devin Booker Jersey . -- The Detroit Lions made it crystal clear to Golden Tate that he was their top target in free agency. http://www.sunsofficialshop.us/josh-jac ... jersey/.ca. Hello Kerry, After watching Nino Niederreiter clobber Alex Burrows with an open-ice hit on Wednesday, do you think he should have gotten more than the two minutes for interference. T.J. Warren Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Dragan Bender Jersey . The 31-year-old, a two-time CFL lineman of the year, was among the most coveted free agents on the market. The Windsor, Ont., native will be especially important to a team that has lost veteran quarterback Anthony Calvillo to retirement and is expected to go with the less experienced Troy Smith and Tanner Marsh this season.Montreal Canadiens defenceman Josh Gorges expressed his shock and disappointment on Monday with the news that the team is trying to trade him. TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie reports that Gorges, who has played eight seasons with the Canadiens, is on the trade block after the club asked him to waive his no-trade clause to facilitate a deal with the Toronto Maple Leafs. "I want people to know that I never wanted to leave Montreal," he said in interviews with Dave Stubbs of The Montreal Gazette and J-F Chaumont of Le Journal de Montreal on Monday. "I have never asked for a trade - this is (general manager) Marc Bergevins call. I am in shock." Gorges, acquired in a trade with the Saan Jose Sharks in 2007 (along with a first-round pick that became forward Max Pacioretty) for defenceman Craig Rivet, has four years left on a six-year contract worth $3.dddddddddddd9 million per season. McKenzie reported on Monday afternoon that Gorges would not allow a deal with the Leafs - one of 15 teams on his no-trade list. McKenzie added over the weekend that none of the six other Canadian teams are on his list of permissible trade destinations, but Gorges told Stubbs on Monday that hes expanded the list to include a couple of Canadian teams. "This is really hard to accept," Gorges added to both Montreal papers. "I have always given my heart to this team." NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа