Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: as goalkeeper B
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 май 2018, 10:36 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
SUN PEAKS, B.C. - Steve Smith of Nanaimo, B.C., and Vaea Verbeek of North Vancouver, B.C., won the mens and womens titles at the 2014 Canadian mountain bike downhill championships on Sunday. Smith, the overwhelming favorite to win the race, finished in three minutes, 26.73 seconds -- less than two seconds faster than Kyle Sangers of Kingston, Ont. Remi Gauvin of Nanoose Bay, B.C., placed third. "It was a lot for me this year, especially coming back from injury in the spring and going straight to racing the World Cup," Smith said. "This was a great race for me to come and just go fast, putting some good time on the bike. The track was great." Verbeek took the womens race in 3:56.00. Casey Brown of Revelstoke, B.C., was second while Jaime Hill of Pemberton, B.C., finished third. Verbeek was competing in just her second event since lacerating her liver two months ago. "I did not have many expectations as to my performance coming back from injury just last week, and I think thats what helped me this weekend," she said. "I just wanted to ride, and go as fast as possible." Josh Harrison Jersey . Anor had not scored since getting his first two goals of the season vs. Philadelphia on March 22 but struck with laser precision from distance in the 56th and 75th minutes. Montreal (3-10-5) lost its third straight and Impact coach Frank Klopas said it literally was a case of his players not stepping up. Drew Hutchison Jersey .TV Series: Duck Dynasty. http://www.pittsburghpiratesprostore.us ... es-jersey/. Strasburg (1-1) got 14 consecutive outs in one stretch and allowed only three hits, including Marcell Ozunas homer in the seventh. The right-handers lone walk was to the last batter he faced. Washingtons starter Wednesday, Jordan Zimmermann, left after a career-low 1 2-3 innings, leaving the bullpen "taxed," as manager Matt Williams put it. Jung-ho Kang Jersey . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. Kent Tekulve Jersey .Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders.Harrison, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - Lloyd Sam struck in stoppage time on Wednesday as Red Bull New York hung on for a crucial 1-0 win over Atlantic Cup rivals D.C. United at Red Bull Arena. Coming off an impressive 2-1 win over defending champions Sporting Kansas City last week, New York was hoping to carry over the momentum and turn it into three points, which they managed to do right at the death as Sam struck in stoppage time to lift New York to third place in the East with 37 points. Playing down a man, United held on for as long as possible as goalkeeper Bill Hamid made several outstanding saves to keep his team in the game, but one moment of magic handed all three points to New York. The first half produced little in the way of clear-cut scoring chances, but New York did have the better of the possession. The defining moment of the half camme when Dax McCarty took the ball down off his chest on the left side of the pitch and United forward Fabian Espindola stuck his leg in to try to win the ball.dddddddddddd Espindola appeared to get a piece of McCarty on the challenge, prompting referee Mark Geiger to show the former RSL man a straight red card. New York lost a bit of its attacking flair heading into the second half as leading goal scorer Bradley Wright-Phillips was taken off in favor of Saer Sene. But the club continued to push forward and test Hamid, who had an answer all night long until the defining moment of the match came as the clock struck 90 minutes. Sam did well to latch onto a pass from Thierry Henry in the penalty area after shaking off his mark. He looked up and calmly slotted it between the legs of Hamid to hand all three points to Mike Petkes side. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа