Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: d a one-year contract with the Oilers. In
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 май 2018, 09:58 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
Ross Brawn has admitted he is attracted to returning to Formula 1 in a position which would allow the former Mercedes and Ferrari boss to shape the future direction of the sport. Brawn has been out of F1 since laying the foundations for Mercedes current domination but could be poised to return following Liberty Medias takeover. While ruling out a comeback with a team, Brawn admits he is missing the sport and confirmed he has held talks with the sports prospective new owners.The Formula 1 Gossip Column I would get pleasure from trying to help Formula 1 move forward, Brawn told Sky Sports News HQ. Its a great sport, its a challenging sport in terms of maintaining its place in entertainment and sport and all those kind of things. I could certainly be attracted to a role in that capacity. Im a frustrated spectator because when youve been involved in the sport and you watch from the sidelines you wonder why they make some of the decisions they make. I enjoy the sport very much. I miss being involved and I miss the comradery, I miss the excitement, but I dont miss some of the other aggravation that goes along with it.It has been widely speculated that Brawn could feature as a dream team partnership overseeing the sport alongside marketing guru Zak Brown. But Brawn is adamant that a deal has not been agreed.Brundle: Formula 1 gets angryPrimarily I was approached by Liberty Media to give them an overview of Formula 1 from my perspective so Ive done some consultancy but thats really the extent of it so far, he added. Im just helping them understand how Formula 1 works, how the teams work, the perspective of a team. Obviously theyve got a relationship with CVC, but they wanted to understand how the team works, views on how F1 can change in the future. Im an engineer so I tend to be very pragmatic. My approach is to always have a plan - three years, five years whatever it is - get everyone to join in and create that plan and try to make sure it happens.Sometimes I dont see that in Formula 1. I dont see Formula 1 really looking at itself properly to see where it wants to be in three years time or five years time.I dont have any ambitions to return with a team. Ive been involved with a number of teams, I had great fun and enjoyment and I dont anticipate joining a team again.Dont miss the F1 Report: Ross Brawn special when the legendary team boss discusses Formula 1s future, Ferrari, Mercedes and more. Watch on Wednesday, November 9 on Sky Sports F1 at 9pm Also See: Mercedes unhappy with Max Brundle: F1 gets angry The Formula 1 gossip column Seb should have been punished Tyler Pitlick Jersey . MLB.com reported that the Dodgers locked the left-hander in for one year at $10 million with up to $4 million in incentives. Jamie Benn Jersey . -- Stanley Johnson scored all 18 of his points in the second half, T. http://www.thedallasstarshockey.com/cur ... ey-jersey/. Petersburg of the KHL. Belov was a free agent last summer when he signed a one-year contract with the Oilers. In 57 games this season he had one goal and six assists with 34 penalty minutes in Edmonton. Jamie Oleksiak Jersey . -- The Denver Broncos locked up a shutdown cornerback, only his name wasnt Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. Antoine Roussel Jersey . It was just time for him to make a big play. Nicolas Batum had 20 points and 10 rebounds, Wesley Matthews scored 18 points, and the Trail Blazers overcame poor-shooting nights by two of their best players in a 94-90 victory over the New York Knicks on Wednesday.Biz Nasty (Paul Bissonnette to the uninitiated) will walk us through some of the inside terminology heard on the ice every week. Watch the video below for the first installment and finally learn what - or who - a "grocery stick" is, in puck parlance.dddddddddddd Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа