Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: , 24, who turned pro just before her 16th birthday. The O
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 апр 2018, 05:53 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts are expected to learn Tuesday if receiver Chad Owens will be able to play this week. Owens had an MRI on his foot Monday after being injured in the clubs 34-15 home loss to Calgary on Saturday. Owens did not practise when the club reconvened Monday as his foot was in a walking boot. Argos head coach Scott Milanovich told reporters hell await the results of the MRI before deciding on Owens status. The Argos (1-2) are in Ottawa (0-2) on Friday night in the expansion Redblacks home opener. Alex Burrows Jersey . -- The Atlanta Braves added to their extensive wave of long-term deals with their young stars on Sunday by agreeing to a $42 million, four-year contract with All-Star closer Craig Kimbrel. Pavel Bure Jersey . As a follow-up, TSN.ca offers you the opportunity to chime in on all the big issues with our insiders. Read up on all the questions and answers, and put in your own two cents on our popular Your Call feature. http://www.thecanuckshockeystore.com/customized/. The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas. Patrick Wiercioch Jersey .com) - Richard Shermans two interceptions highlighted a dominant defensive effort, as the Seattle Seahawks routed the San Francisco 49ers in a highly anticipated NFC West Thanksgiving clash. Erik Gudbranson Jersey . Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State.NIAGARA FALLS, Ont. - After her 10th-place finish at the U.S. Womens open, Canadian teenager Brooke Henderson says shes keeping her options open when it comes to turning pro. But the 16-year-old from Smiths Falls, Ont., says right now she remains committed to a scholarship at the University of Florida once she finishes high school. "I am still committed to the University of Florida right now but well just see," she said Monday, as she prepared to compete in the second stop of the season for the Canadian Womens Tour in Niagara Falls, Ont. "LPGA is definitely my goal and I hope to have a successful career out there sometime soon. I dont know when that is right now, if its this year, next year or four years, after I finish university." The Open was won by another former teenage golf legend, Michelle Wie, 24, who turned pro just before her 16th birthday. The Open was her first major win. Henderson, who had the best score among amateurs at the challenging No.dddddddddddd 2 Pinehurst course, admitted to some anxious moments at the start of her second Open. "The course was very difficult . . . and the beginning of the week I was a little bit intimidated because it was so hard and it was running so firm and fast," she said. But she got more comfortable as she worked her way to that final round 69. "I just knew that i had to hit certain spots on the fairways and certain spots on the greens and then it would be all right. I was able to hit the ball really well (last) week and hit those spots, which made it a little easier on me." Henderson, the No. 3-ranked amateur in the world, edged the top amateur, Australian Minjee Lee, by three strokes to take the low-amateur medal. She didnt get much of a break after the Open with a long drive to Niagara Falls but says shes always happy to be playing on the Canadian Tour. Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа