Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: e power-play goals in the last two game
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 мар 2018, 08:51 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
MIAMI -- LeBron James looked groggy, battled the sniffles as he spoke and wore a large bandage Saturday over the bridge of his swollen, broken nose. None of which stopped James Miami Heat teammates from ribbing him about the injury, which could keep him out of Sundays game against Chicago. "Funny guys on this team, Ill tell you," James said, managing a chuckle. "We got a couple of big-nose jokes in there," teammate Chris Bosh said. James sat out practice Saturday, although he shot some baskets and free throws on the side. He said he wouldnt have played if there had been a game, but added he has felt better each day since breaking his nose during Thursdays victory at Oklahoma City. He hopes to improve enough to play against the Bulls, and his availability will be a game-time decision. When asked how his nose felt, James said, "It has been better. Its a little bit of everything -- pain, headaches, whatever. I have to get past it and hopefully get better in the next day. Im definitely not going to rush it." James was to be fitted for a protective mask and will likely wear it if he plays against the Bulls. "Its nothing you want to make long-term," James said. "Its very uncomfortable." James knows from experience. He wore a mask for a few weeks 10 years ago, after he broke his cheekbone hours before his 20th birthday in a game for Cleveland against Houston. James said he doesnt recall missing significant playing time then. "That was a 19-year-old recovering, compared with a 29-year-old recovering," he said with a laugh. "It takes a little bit longer than when I was 19." James was hurt in the fourth quarter of Thursdays game when he was struck inadvertently by defender Serge Ibaka on a drive to the basket. He missed the final six minutes, but even with his nose still bleeding afterward, he took teasing for how he looked. Coach Erik Spoelstra said a doctor fixed James nose Friday to "make it look prettier." "You cant be sensitive in this locker room," Bosh said. "Hes still a good-looking guy. Hes still married. I dont think his wife is going anywhere." James sat out one game earlier this season with a groin injury, and the Heat won at Portland despite the absence of their leading scorer. "We want to continue with the theme of no excuses, even without him," Spoelstra said. "Guys are willing, ready and able to step up. We have guys who are clawing to get some playing time." Any absence is unusual for James, who has never missed more than seven games in a season during his 11-year career. "Hes Iron Man," Bosh said. "But sometimes when you have a broken nose, you have to rest a little bit. Hell have to rub some dirt on it and come back healthy." After facing Chicago, the Heat are off until Thursday, when they play host to the New York Knicks. Sundays home game will the first in 20 days for the Heat, who went 5-1 on a trip that spanned the All-Star break. Miami trails Eastern Conference leader Indiana by 1 1/2 games. "Were not really concerned about that," Dwyane Wade said. "This team just wants to continue to play well. Everything else will take care of itself." Tom Rathman Jersey . The game was the first of two international friendlies that Canada is playing during the international break, with the second game against Slovenia set for Tuesday in Celje. Canada looked uncomfortable defensively throughout the game, and every free kick that came into Canadas penalty box looked like ending up in the back of the net. Jerry Rice Jersey . With Washington teammate Nene drawing double-teams coming off his big game against the Lakers, Gortat scored 25 points on 11-of-12 shooting and grabbed eight rebounds to lead the Wizards to a 100-92 win in overtime over Milwaukee on Wednesday night. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/You ... rs-Jersey/. - Doug Kalitta led Top Fuel qualifying Friday in the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway with a 3. NaVorro Bowman Jersey . Trailing 5-4 in the third set, the 12th-ranked Isner fought off two match points and evened it at 5-5 with consecutive aces. The former University of Georgia star had his only service break of the match to go up 6-5 before firing the last four of his 30 aces to close out Ginepri, an Atlanta resident ranked 281st. Earl Mitchell Jersey . -- One shot came out of bottom of a cactus, the other from the base of a desert bush with rocks scattered around it.DENVER -- Semyon Varlamov showed there were no lingering effects from a disappointing finish at the Winter Olympics. Varlamov stopped 40 shots in his first game after playing for Russia in the Sochi Olympics, including 18 in the third period, and the Colorado Avalanche beat the Phoenix Coyotes 4-2 on Friday night. Varlamov won his first two starts in the Olympics, but was pulled in the second period of a 3-1 loss to Finland after allowing three goals on 15 shots. Any hangover from that disappointment was quickly dispelled with his performance Friday. "I wasnt concerned about it," Avalanche coach Patrick Roy said. "When I saw Varly after the Olympics, I saw a big smile on his face. I knew he was ready to bounce back. The key was giving him the night off against L.A., give him the time to feel really comfortable." Varlamov said the extra time off helped. "Yeah, I think those days helped me," he said. "I was tired emotionally and it gave me some rest. I got back into a normal routine, trained with my goalie coach." Gabriel Landeskog had a goal and two assists and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche. Nate Guenin also scored for Colorado, which bounced back from blowing a two-goal lead in a loss to Los Angeles on Wednesday. Guenins goal was his first in nearly two years after spending all of last season in the American Hockey League. "We wanted this one bad," Guenin said. "We felt we let one slip away the other night. We really wanted these two points." Shane Doan had two goals and Thomas Greiss had 29 saves for Phoenix, which lost 3-2 in a shootout at Winnipeg on Thursday night, is 0-2-1 in its last three games to hurt its playoff chances in the seasons final six weeks. "We lost. There isnt much to feel good about," Doan said. "It comes down to the last 20 games. It always does. We have to figure out a way to get more points." The Avalanche are comfortably in the playoff picture, bbut are chasing Chicago and St.dddddddddddd. Louis in the Central Division. With 22 games remaining, they trailed the Blackhawks by three but they have a game in hand on Chicago, which sits second in the division. The Coyotes had a chance to pull this one out before Colorado broke it open early in the third. Guenins first goal since March 19, 2012, while playing for Anaheim came when he beat Greiss from the top of the right circle 48 seconds into the third period to give Colorado a 2-1 lead. "Its about time. Just good timing there," Guenin said. "The puck slipped through and I kind of saw an opening." Stastny scored on Nathan MacKinnons rebound at 6:12 of the third to make it 3-1. Doans second goal of the game at 13:58 of the third made cut it to one, but Landeskog restored the two-goal advantage with his 19th nearly three minutes later. "We pushed hard to get ourselves in it, which was a positive sign," Phoenix coach Dave Tippett said. "Doan and (Mike) Boedker were pushing hard, but we have to have everybody on the same page. And our margin for error is very slim. Mistakes cost us." The teams traded power-play goals in the first period. Doan gave the Coyotes a 1-0 lead with his 16th goal at 12:47, and Parenteau answered 2:51 later with his 12th to tie it. The teams had several scoring chances in the second period, but each goalie made 10 saves. NOTES: Colorado has scored five power-play goals in the last two games. ... MacKinnon had two assists to extend his point streak to 10 games, the longest active run in the NHL. ... Avalanche D Erik Johnson was out of the lineup to serve the second of his two-game suspension for his slash on New York Islanders C Frans Nielsen on Feb. 8. ... Coyotes D Oliver Ekman-Larssons assist on the first goal gave him a career high for a single season with 22. ... Colorado LW Maxime Talbot returned after missing Wednesdays game to be with his fiancee, who gave birth to the couples first child, son Jaxon. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа