Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: conds into the fight. "My whole gameplan was to s
СообщениеДобавлено: 26 мар 2018, 06:03 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
As much as seven prospects with Canadian connections could find their way onto an NFL team come draft time. Canadians Brent Urban and Bo Lokombo appear to be locks to have their name called on Draft weekend while Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, a CIS offensive lineman, could also be drafted. John Urschel and T.J. Jones are Americans born in Canada that should be drafted as well while Hunter Steward and Casey Chin could earn UDFA contracts after the draft. Go to TSN.ca for the full list of Canadian prospects. Marqise Lee Jersey . Jacob Jacques, Andrew Ryan and Jonathan Drouin also scored for Halifax (37-18-3), who outshot the Islanders 40-26. Kevin Darveau stopped 25 shots. Bradley Kennedy had the lone goal for Charlottetown (18-33-5), which has nine losses in its last 10 games. Allen Robinson Jersey . On Thursday theyll learn even more. Despite the cloud of uncertainty that has followed them around from the moment general manager Masai Ujiri was brought in to put his stamp on the franchise, the Raptors have surpassed all pre-season expectations. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Eli ... rs-Jersey/. After falling 5-0 on home ice in a game that could have tied them for second in the wild card standings, Washington head coach Adam Oates had some strong words for Capitals superstar Alex Ovechkin. Abry Jones Jersey . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also listen to all the action live on TSN 1050 at 7pm et. The Knicks are two games behind the Atlanta Hawks for the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference race. Patrick Omameh Jersey . On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish.MACAU, China - Perennial contender Michael Bisping earned a fourth-round TKO victory over Cung Le on Saturday in the main event of UFC Fight Night in Macau, China. Bisping (25-6) admitted his back was against the wall heading into his matchup with Le (9-3). Fortunately for "The Count," his performance left little doubt that hes still among the worlds best middleweights. Bisping and Le both looked to strike from the start, with Le firing powerful blows and Bisping preferring a volume-based attack. Bisping appeared the quicker fighter to start, and it paid off in short order. At the start of the second frame, a crisp Bisping punch scored directly to Les right eye, which instantly began to close. Le initially thought he was poked in the eye, but replays showed it was a clean blow that caused the damage. Bisping immediately realized his opponents limitations and continued to attack at every opportunity. Le showed incredible heart as he continued to look for a potential power shot that could sway the momentum, but Bisping was simply too much as he continued to push the pace. Early in the fourth, Bisping unleashed a flurry of punches that saw Le wilt against the cage. A brutal knee then sent Le crashing to the canvas, and Bisping pounced with additional punches to seal the result 57 seconds into the round. Afterward, Bisping said he would welcome a bout with Luke Rockhold as a means of working his way to a shot at the UFC middleweight belt. "I want to be a world championn, and I know I have to back it," Bisping said.dddddddddddd "This is backing it up. … Im beating Luke Rockhold, and then Im winning the title." In the nights co-feature, Tyron Woodley (14-3) picked up an impressive win over Korean welterweight Dong Hyun Kim (19-3-1), needing just 61 seconds to pick up a TKO victory. Kim was the aggressor early, walking forward from the start and looking to engage. Woodley countered by working into the clinch and hoping for a takedown that wouldnt come. When they separated, Kim gambled with a big spinning elbow, but Woodley scored flush with a punch that caught his opponent mid-turn. Kim tried desperately to recover, but Woodley pounced with heavy ground-and-pound blows, forcing referee Steve Perceval to intervene just 61 seconds into the fight. "My whole gameplan was to stay close and dictate how the fight went," Woodley said after the fight. "When I saw him start to spin, I knew I could unload and catch him. It played out perfectly." In a lightweight contest, "The Ultimate Fighter: China" winner Zhang Lipeng (8-7-1) showed improved takedown defense and jiu-jitsu skills en route to scoring a clear-cut decision win over Australian import Brendan OReilly (5-1). And in a delayed featherweight tournament final of "The Ultimate Fighter: China" Ning Guangyou (4-2-1) scored a lackluster decision win over Jianping Yang (6-4-1), taking the fight 29-28 on all three judges cards. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа