Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: www.nflshopoutlet.com
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 фев 2019, 09:56 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Christmas Island
Who Should Start at Safety for the Los Angeles Chargers This Season? Who do you guys think should be the starters at safety (and which roles should they play) for the Chargers in 2018?Matthew Stanley: Jahleel Addae at SS http://www.chargersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-derwin-james-jersey , he started to find his groove last year. I think there might be a problem at FS unless Rayshawn Jenkins becomes a thing, or Adrian Phillips learns how to cover, or they turn Desmond King into a free safety with Jason Verrett back (which I don’t agree with). Derwin James should not be playing center field, he’s too valuable closer to the LOS.Kyle Posey: Can you say Derwin at both?Ryan Doyle: I think the Chargers stick Derwin James at FS. I don’t think that’s a perfect fit at the moment, but the only other option I could see there is Desmond King. I trust James a lot more at the backend than Jenkins or Phillips. At SS, Jahleel Addae will keep his starting role and continue to improve. He’s come a long way for a UDFA and he has the right supporting cast to have his best season to date.Louis Gorini: Frankly I don’t even know if the Chargers know how they are going to implement Derwin James in their defense. This is the same team that had trouble figuring out how to use Hunter Henry, a future top ten TE. But if I had to guess, I feel like LA will use James like Weddle, as a Swiss Army knife. They will start him at FS in early downs and then on third down, they will move him closer to the LOS to lock down opposing tight ends, or to utilize his blitzing capabilities.Jamie Sewell: I agree with Louis in that I don’t think the Chargers really know how they’re going to use Derwin James and Addae together. Addae had the best year of his career last year and it’s no coincidence that it came with playing closer to the line of scrimmage. For that reason, I think Addae will stay as the SS and Derwin James as the ‘FS’, but I think they’ll try and move him around all over the place. I could see him playing some LB with Adrian Phillips or Rayshawn Jenkins filling in at FS.Michael Peterson: I am also in the party that isn’t sure how the defensive backfield will play out. I would prefer both Addae and James near the line as that’s where they do the best work. That’s not plausible, however. If Verret I’d healthy and William’s gets moved to the slot, I’d like to get King on the field somehow and that may be at a safety position. So many impact players and not enough spots. It’ll be interesting, nonetheless.Jamie Sewell: It’s a good problem to have, at least. Rather than asking them to try Darrell Stuckey at S because everyone else is worse.Michael Peterson: Very true. In the span of two seasons, we went from having bad depth to not enough space.Jamie Sewell: Last time the Chargers made the playoffs their CBs were Shareece Wright, Derek Cox, and Richard Marshall. Now we’re looking at Jason Verrett coming into camp as the #4Kyle Posey: I’d play Derwin at free. With all the motion in today’s game Joey Bosa Jersey , he’ll be around the action plenty. Then you factor in how he flies up against the run he’ll still rack up tackles. I’d leave Addae at the base strong safety. Then when they get to their sub package I’d get creative. Pending on King/Jenkins, I’d throw them at Free. I hope it’s King with his smarts. Then underneath you have a combo of Hayward, Verrett, Derwin, Williams. I’ll take that 4 in coverage any day of the week.Garrett Sisti: I think in the Chargers base defense they’ll run Verrett/Hayward on the outside and Trevor Williams in the slot. Jahleel Addae at SS and Derwin James FS. When the Chargers run their Nickel & Dime Defenses I think you see the corners stay the same, Addae at SS, Dez King moved to FS and Derwin James playing the Nickel Linebacker (Adrian Phillips role last season)Jamie Hoyle: This season we will see Addae at SS and James at FS in the base defense. When they have their sub packages on the field, we’ll probably see James rotate between SS and NLB in order to get Des King on the field as FS. Long term I think James probably winds up playing strong safety. It’s his best fit in my opinion because it maximizes his ability to matchup with tight ends, provide run support, blitz the QB and be an enforcer.What do you guys think? Who should be the starters at safety for the Chargers this year?Breaking down the Chargers defensive game plan against the Bills If there is any good news following the Los Angeles Chargers sloppy and humiliating loss to the division-rival Kansas City Chiefs, it’s that it’s squarely in the rear-view mirror – and thank God for that. After a full week of practice, and hopefully a whole lot of film study, they’re headed to Buffalo for a Sunday tilt with Josh Allen and the hapless Bills.As you probably know by now, the Bills lost to the Ravens by 44 points last week in a game that saw Nathan Peterman and Josh Allen take six sacks and turn the ball over twice. This is not an offensive unit that did much of anything well in its season opener, as you might expect from a team that managed only three points, was 2/11 on third down, and recorded a measly eight first downs in 60:00 of football.Based on what they did, or didn’t do against the Ravens, as the case may be; the Bills look like a perfect get-well match-up for a Chargers defense that struggled in its own right in its season-opener. With that in mind, let’s take a look at my defensive game plan for Sunday’s game against the Bills鈥tack the boxEveryone knows Bills head coach Sean McDermott wants to run the ball Authentic Austin Ekeler Jersey , and Sunday should be no different. It obviously gets LeSean McCoy involved early, but it also helps them protect Josh Allen as he makes his first NFL start. The problem is, his offensive line is brutal and, as mentioned above, everyone knows it’s coming. Yes, even Gus Bradley should be prepared for it.That’s why I expect to see eight and nine-man boxes on early downs. Look for the Chargers to attempt to eliminate running lanes by crowding the line of scrimmage. I’d also expect a steady diet of slants from the Chargers defensive tackles and, hopefully, a focus on A-gap blitzes as Gus Bradley looks to challenge the interior of the Buffalo offensive line.Gang tackleAs mentioned above, we all know the Bills will try to run the ball early. And, as we saw in this matchup last year, LeSean McCoy isn’t exactly easy to bring down in tight quarters, or in the open field. He shredded the Chargers nickel and dime defenses for 114 yards on 14 carries last season and will look to repeat that performance in front of his home crowd on Sunday.The Chargers must rally to the football as a team and gang tackle McCoy. They can’t afford to stand and watch their teammates try to bring him down one-on-one in the open field when one missed tackle could lead to a 70-yard house call. The second level of the Los Angeles defense, in particular, has to play through the whistle and bring Shady down the first time, or it could be a long, long day in Buffalo.Fire in the holeAside from a general lack of accuracy, the biggest thing that plagued Josh Allen in college was an inability to identify and adjust to on-coming blitzes. He would frequently misdiagnose blitzes, hold the ball, and take bad sacks in his haste to push the ball down the field – and that hasn’t really changed to this point in his very young NFL career.The goal for the Chargers defense should be to create an immediate sense of chaos in the pocket by making the rookie feel trapped and crowded on every pass drop. That starts with twists, slants and stunts designed to drive the Buffalo interior line into Allen’s lap Youth Darius Philon Jersey , but it also means hammering the A-gaps with blitzes and sending players like Derwin James, Desmond King and Kyzir White off the edges. If all goes to plan, the Buffalo signal-caller should be confused and more focused on the pass rush than he is on his receivers by the start of the second half.Press onThe Buffalo receivers looked lethargic against Baltimore. Zay Jones, Kelvin Benjamin and Jeremy Kerley struggled to separate, dropped balls, and didn’t seem overly interested in going out of their way to help their quarterbacks. This is a group that played slow on tape and, perhaps even more alarmingly, a couple of them appeared to check out and alligator-arm balls once the team fell behind.They represent the perfect matchup for the Chargers secondary, which thrived on being physical and aggressive in 2017; even if they weren’t given the opportunity to do that against the Chiefs last week. I’d like to see Gus Bradley let them crowd and jam Benjamin, Jones and Kerley as frequently as possible, daring the receivers to beat them over the top and creating tight windows for Josh Allen in the passing game.Despite what unfolded against the Chiefs last week, I do not anticipate the Bills posing much of a challenge for the Bolts on Sunday. I just don’t think they’re very good on either side of the ball and I expect the visitors to find ways to speed the game up and force critical errors from Josh Allen in his first career start. As long as they stack the box, gang tackle McCoy, attack Allen from multiple angles and press those wide receivers, this should be a fairly easy win for Anthony Lynn’s team.That’s my game plan, what’s yours? Let me have it in the comments section鈥 Custom Indianapolis Colts Jerseys

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа