Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: er to work the way it did today, I felt l
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 авг 2018, 04:03 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: adafsdfsdgdsfg
Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - The Clippers and Suns played an instant classic Monday that ended in a dramatic and equally unlikely Blake Griffin 3- pointer at the overtime buzzer. Griffin finished with a season-high 45 points and none bigger than the three he willed in on the games final possession, as he stepped back behind the arc and attempted just his 10th 3-pointer of the season. The ball looked short on Griffins release but somehow hit the front of the rim, spun high off the backboard and hit the bottom of the net to give the Clippers a stunning 121-120 victory. I stepped back thinking three, but also to get open, said Griffin. I thought it was short and then I saw it bounce and it went in. I then took off running. It was the eighth straight win for LA, which received 20 points and 10 assists from Chris Paul and survived a monster night from Eric Bledsoe. It was one of those games we figured out a way to win. We needed all 45 points from Blake tonight, Clippers head coach Doc Rivers said. It was a big shot by a big player. We hung in there just enough to get the win. Bledsoe, who spent the first three seasons of his career with the Clippers and was held without a field goal against them last month, totaled 27 points, a career-high 16 assists and 11 rebounds in a losing effort. We thought we were going to win it, Phoenix head coach Jeff Hornacek said. It was so close yet so far away. I thought no way was Blake going to make it. In addition to his first career triple-double, Bledsoe also swatted Pauls would-be game-winner at the end of regulation into the second row. Phoenix was on the verge of its third win in four games after Markieff Morris hit back-to-back 3-pointers to give the Suns a 120-116 lead in the final minute of OT. A jump ball won by Matt Barnes resulted in a J.J. Redick layup at the other end, and a shot clock violation gave the Clippers the ball back with 5.1 seconds on the clock. The Suns used their foul to give with 2.6 ticks left, and Griffin faked a handoff to Paul off a sideline inbounds and fired the game-winner with P.J. Tucker in his face. Phoenix trailed by a dozen late in the third quarter but chipped away at the deficit and went back ahead using a 9-0 run in the early stages of the fourth. Jamal Crawford, for the first time in his 15-year career, was ejected during the surge when he was whistled for a foul going after a loose ball and got in referee Mark Lindsays face. Bledsoe made the two technical free throws and Marcus Morris followed with a 3-pointer to give the Suns a 96-94 advantage with under nine minutes to go. Griffin fueled LAs own 9-0 run a little later, but a Markieff Morris jumper and Gerald Green free throw in the final minute of regulation evened things at 112-112. There were 11 lead changes and 10 ties in a seesaw first half that ended with Jared Cunningham beating the buzzer with a 3-pointer while being fouled. The four-point play put the Clippers head, 60-57, at the break, and Griffin and Paul combined for 21 points in the third to extend the lead. Griffin scored the first four points of an 8-1 run that gave LA an 83-71 cushion late in the third, and it was 89-80 in favor of the hosts heading to the fourth. Game Notes Griffin shot 15-of-17 from the foul line ... Markieff Morris scored 21 points, while Goran Dragic added 17 points and eight assists for the Suns, who made 16 3-pointers ... The Clippers earned a 120-107 home win over the Suns on Nov. 15 ... LA scored 31 points off 17 turnovers. Markus Wheaton Jersey . Less than 24 hours later, in the same arena, he tried to recreate the magic of his all-time favourite player. Hilliard scored a career-high 26 points and No. Michael Bennett Jersey . -- Jose Bautista never worries about hitting homers during the regular season. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Yout ... ersey/.com Tours season-opening Colombia Championship on Sunday, breaking the course record with an 8-under 63 in the completion of the third round before rain washed out play. Custom Eagles Jerseys . After a tight first half, the Croatians took command in Reykjavik after Skulason was dismissed for a professional foul in the 51st minute, but couldnt find a way past Iceland goalkeeper Hannes Halldorsson and his packed defence. Eduardo had a weak shot cleared away from near the goalline after barely a minute for Croatia, whose substitute Ivica Olic forced a fine reaction save from Halldorsson in the 55th. Mike Wallace Eagles Jersey . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares.WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. -- Jonas Blixts memory of raising the trophy last year carried over to a strong start at the Greenbrier Classic. The defending champion shot a 6-under 64 on Thursday to take a one-stroke lead over former Stanford star Patrick Rodgers and seven others at Old White TPC. Blixt tied for second in the Masters but missed the cut in three of his last four starts. Returning to The Greenbrier resort brought him back to a comfort zone. Starting on the 10th hole in the morning with little wind, Blixt had six birdies on his front nine and made the turn at 5 under. Six of the Swedes eight birdies came on putts of 10 feet or less. He also chipped in from the rough for birdie on No. 16. "The golf course is in perfect shape, like last year," Blixt said. "You come back with a bunch of confidence knowing that you won here before. "If I can get my putter to work the way it did today, I felt like I hit the ball on line every time, and it could be a really good week." Rodgers is looking to make his third straight cut since turning pro. He holed a 118-yard wedge for eagle on the par-4 first hole -- his 10th hole of the day. After the round, he was back on the driving range. "Being a new pro out here, youre always trying to figure out and establish your routines," Rodgers said, "and mine is just kind of cool down after the round and working on the things I felt like I can improve, and hopefully be ready for tomorrow." Also at 65 under were Chris Kirk, D.A. Points, James Hahn, Jason Bohn, Joe Durant, Jim Renner and Danny Lee. Steve Stricker, who has wife Nicki carrying his bag this week, was among eight player at 66. Jimmy Johnson, his regular caddie, was already scheduled to carry Chris Kirks bag when Stricker became a late entry at The Greenbrier. Stricker iss playing only his eighth tour event this year.ddddddddddddHell compete again next week at John Deere and is leaning against going to the British Open unless he has one or more high finishes before then. "Well just keep plugging along and see what happens," Stricker said. Ryder Cup captain Tom Watson played alongside Keegan Bradley and Webb Simpson, getting a close-up view as he contemplates his three captains picks for the Sept. 26-28 event at Gleneagles in Scotland. "The Ryder Cups a long way in the distance," Watson said. "Im watching other people as well. Its fun to be out here to get to know the young players a little bit better." Watson took a similar approach in April, playing with Jordan Spieth at the RBC Heritage and Patrick Reed at Augusta National. Watson has said he would use a wild-card pick on Tiger Woods if hes healthy and playing well, leaving all sorts of possibilities with the other two picks. Simpson, who shot 71 on Thursday, is 17th in the U.S. Ryder Cup standings and Bradley, who shot 67, is 18th. Others ahead of them in the Greenbrier Classic field are Kirk at No. 11, Brendon Todd at No. 13 and Kevin Na at No. 15. The top nine get automatic berths on the U.S. squad. Reed, also in the Greenbrier field, is at No. 9, while Phil Mickelson, not playing this week, is 10th. "Youd think that one round or two rounds wouldnt determine us being on the team. That would be kind of silly," Bradley said. "It doesnt hurt to play well. Put it that way." Bubba Watson, the top-ranked player in the field at No. 3 in the world, had a 68. Only two rounds of 65 or better came during the afternoon when the wind picked up and the greens became more firm. "I wish I could guess the wind differently, but otherwise it was a good day," Watson said. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа