Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: rengthen them at the suggestion from a docto
СообщениеДобавлено: 16 июл 2018, 07:48 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: adafsdfsdgdsfg
The Toronto Raptors will try to get back into the win column tonight when they welcome the Detroit Pistons to Air Canada Centre. Catch all the action live on TSN2 or on TSN Radio Toronto at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors had a three-game winning streak halted Monday night with a road loss to the Brooklyn Nets. The loss, coupled with the Brooklyn win, shrunk Torontos lead in the Atlantic Division to three games over the Nets. "They (Nets) have veteran guys," said Raptors forward John Salmons. "They have guys that can hit guys in the clutch. They got guys that have carried teams in the past. Its definitely a tough team." Kyle Lowry had 21 points, eight rebounds and seven assists and Amir Johnson poured in 16 points for Toronto, which has won two straight north of the border. Tyler Hansbrough also finished with 16 points, followed by 14 from DeMar DeRozan and 12 out of Terrence Ross. The Raptors begin a three-game homestand tonight and will host the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday and the Phoenix Suns on Sunday. The Pistons ended a three-game losing streak on Tuesday night with a 99-89 home victory over the Sacramento Kings. Detroit has dropped nine straight as the visitor. Josh Smith notched 24 points and eight rebounds in the Pistons triumph. Rodney Stuckey contributed 23 points off the bench, while Andre Drummond gave 15 points and five blocked shots to help Detroit. Kyle Singler had 11 points and five steals in the win. The Pistons pulled away thanks to a near flawless defensive frame in the third, as they held the Kings to just 11 points on 4-of-20 shooting. Smith and Brandon Jennings opened the period with 3-pointers, and Detroit led the rest of the way. "We didnt give them easy looks," said Detroit interim head coach John Loyer. "In that quarter I think we held them to 11 points and our contest rate was one of the highest of the year." Despite the sub .500 record, the Pistons are just three games behind the Atlanta Hawks for the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference. "I have to be able to contribute, I dont want to sit home in April and think about what I could have done," said Smith, who is averaging 21.1 ppg over his last nine. "I just want to try to leave it all out there on the floor." Malik Jefferson Bengals Jersey . - Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick. Chris Baker Jersey . Nat Borchers headed in the sole goal in the 54th minute, getting on the end of a Kyle Beckerman free kick. The defeat cost Sporting top spot in the Eastern Conference. Even a draw would have moved the Kansas City club above Columbus. http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/ ... ls-Jersey/. HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league. Custom Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . Scott scored a career-high 30 points, Jeff Teague added 28 and the Hawks rallied to beat the New York Knicks 107-98 on Saturday night. "We were down Paul, down so many bodies," Scott said. Andrew Billings Bengals Jersey . "He started putting me on the ice to strengthen them at the suggestion from a doctor," he said. Weight said it wasnt a pretty sight at the rink in St. Clair Shores, Mich. "I looked like Forrest Gump," he joked. Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced today that veteran infielders Rhyne Hughes and Yurendell de Caster have been placed on irrevocable waivers for the purpose of granting their unconditional release. Hughes, 30, has encountered some health problems that will prevent him from playing this season. “Its unfortunate ffor Rhyne that he cant join our ball club, but his health is the No.dddddddddddd 1 priority and we wish him a quick recovering,” Forney said. De Caster, 34, is once again starting the season in Mexico. The Goldeyes now have 25 players on their training camp roster, including 14 pitchers and 11 position players. China Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа