Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: President Chris Kermode said "we do no
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 июл 2018, 10:29 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: adafsdfsdgdsfg
SYDNEY, Australia -- Adam Scott shot a 4-under 68 on Saturday to take a four-shot lead over Rory McIlroy heading into the final round of the Australian Open and move closer to a rare Australian triple crown. Scott is trying to match Robert Allenbys 2005 accomplishment of winning the Open, Australian Masters and Australian PGA in quick succession. Scott followed his course record 62 on the first day with a second round 70 and Saturdays round which comprised six birdies and four bogeys, moving to 16-under 200 for the tournament. McIlroy started the day two shots behind Scott but lost ground with a bogey and double-bogey against five birdies, finishing with a round of 70. Australians Richard Green, Matthew Jones and Max McCardle shared third place at 8-under, eight shots off the pace. Calgarys Ryan Yip (74) was tied for 27th at 2-under par. Scotts round on Saturday means he is now 51 under par for his three tournaments in Australia this summer. "To win my national championship tomorrow and then also win the three events down here is an unbelievable spot to be in," Scott said. "If youd told me that a month ago, I wouldnt have believed you. "Before this month started, I hadnt won two tournaments in a row ever," the US Masters champion told reporters. "So to have this opportunity is a bit unreal." Scott said he would sleep easier after holing a six-foot biride putt on the last Saturday, then watching McIlroy miss a birdie putt from closer range, producing a two-stroke swing that gave the local a pronounced advantage. "One round away and a lot can happen," he said. "(Theres) a phenomenon behind me as well so Im sure hes going to throw plenty at me tomorrow. "Im going to have to do a couple of things better than I did today. But as long as the eye stays in with the putter, I should be able to hang on. To finish it off tomorrow would be an incredible way to end the year." McIlroy said his missed birdie chance on 18 had been costly. "It was big," he said. "It would have been nice to birdie that to make the gap from four to three." Jason Day, with whom Scott won the World Cup of golf for Australia last week, fired the days equal-best round of 66 to briefly take the clubhouse lead but eventually that was scaled back to a tie for 10th. Josh Bynes Cardinals Jersey . Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much. Mason Cole Jersey . Vinci also beat Dulgheru last week in Bucharest en route to her first WTA final in a year. Vinci next faces sixth-seeded Kurumi Nara of Japan, who beat Czech qualifier Katerina Siniakova 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-2. No. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black ... ml?cat=918. The tournament was set to be held Sept. 15-21 and would have been the first ATP tournament held in Israel since 1996. But amid Israels military campaign against Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip, ATP President Chris Kermode said "we do not feel we can proceed as planned given the situation in the region. Chad Williams Cardinals Jersey . Serbia captain Bogdan Obradovic said his team will include 9th-ranked Janko Tipsarevic and 27th-ranked Viktor Troicki as he decided to let the top-ranked Djokovic rest. Chase Edmonds Jersey .com) - Blake Griffin led five Clippers in double figures with 24 points and the LA Clippers got back on track with a 101-97 win over the Utah Jazz.It appears LeBron James isnt the only player the Cleveland Cavaliers are pursuing. According to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports, league sources say the Cavaliers are working on a trade to acquire forward Kevin Love from the Minnesota Timberwolves but only iff they sign James.dddddddddddd. ESPN Cleveland is reporting the Cavaliers have offered first overall draft pick Andrew Wiggins to the Timberwolves. Last season, Love averaged over 26 points per game and 12.5 rebounds per game for the Timberwolves. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа