Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: for the championship and one stroke ahead of New
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 июл 2018, 05:25 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: sdaf
A lower middle order collapse on the final day could not stop Barbados from taking the first-innings lead against Jamaica in their drawn match at Sabina Park in Kingston.Rain did not allow Jamaica to bat on the first day after being put in. When the match began on the second day, they were quickly reduced to 21 for 4 thanks to damaging opening spells by fast bowlers Kemar Roach (3 for 27) and Justin Greaves (2 for 49). Jamaica strung together three consecutive partnerships that were all in the thirties. Opener John Campbell was common to all of them, scoring 60 before he was the seventh wicket to fall with the score on 129. The tail stuck around before the final pair - of Nikita Miller (24*) and Derval Green (40) - put on 57 to take them to 224.In reply, Barbados lost Omar Philips in the second over. But a second-wicket partnership of 111 between Anthony Alleyne (66) - following his 88 and 186 in the previous match - and Shamarh Brooks (44) provided stability. Barbados lost their next three wickets for 37 runs, and after a fifth-wicket stand of 67, suffered a collapse that saw them fall from 220 for 4 to 238 for 8. Left-arm spinner Fabian Allen (3 for 34) and fast bowler Reynard Leverdige (2 for 28) stood out for Jamaica. Barbados eventually folded for 273.Campbell scored 49 in the second innings to put on 92 with his opening partner Shacaya Thomas (42), who was the second and last wicket to fall before the match finished with Jamaica on 112 for 2.Rain allowed play only sporadically on the second and third days of the draw between Trinidad & Tobago and Leeward Islands in Port-of-Spain.T&Ts opening pair of Kyle Hope and debutant Isaiah Rajah put on 162 after being put in. Hope scored a career-best 86, while Rajah was dismissed for 69. After the opening stand, though, Leeward Islands fought back. Offspinner Rahkeem Cornwall (2 for 73) broke the opening stand, and his captain Kieran Powell (3 for 29) joined in with his part-time offspin to trigger a collapse that reduced T&T to 172 for 4, and then 196 for 6.The tail hung on till the end of the 92nd over, led by Roshon Primus (42*), and took the total to 287 for 8 before rain washed out the rest of the game. Bengals Jerseys China .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Cincinnati Bengals Auden Tate Jersey . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseys.us/ .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Cincinnati Bengals Darius Phillips Jersey . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Cincinnati Bengals Davontae Harris Jersey .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Theres the golfing wilderness and then theres where Newcastle battler James Nitties has emerged from to snare the Australian Open halfway lead at Royal Sydney.Ive been everywhere. Its been a pretty rough last three years, Nitties said after producing a spectacular homeward-nine 29 in a seven-under-par 65 on Friday to burst from the pack with the equal-low round.I lost my Web.com card last year, which I was on the for the last five years, the world No.732 said.Spent four years doing mini-tours and qualifiers in America so I suppose you could say Ive been spending a lot of money.So much money the 34-year-old had to sell up in the US, then give up his apartment in Dallas to his girlfriend so he could return home to stay with his mum and play pro-ams to keep his competitive juices flowing.Youve been on the PGA Tour and you competed on the Web, Nitties said of the drive to keep going.My game hasnt really changed much but youre staying in hotels which have cockroaches running around.Its fine when youre a junior and when you just turn pro. Its exciting.As you get older and you experience more, its a real battle.(But) for me its just a way to compete. Its not a fun feeling but a lot of people have middle-class jobs and they have to work 60 hours a week.If I can just work really hard for four hours and get something out of it, it really changes the perspective that you have.Nitties is nine under for the championship and one stroke ahead of New Zealander Ryan Fox, who recorded a second-straight 68.ddddddddddddUS-based Lismore product Rhein Gibson had enjoyed the clubhouse lead all afternoon until Fox birdied the last hole, then Nitties leapfrogged the son of All Blacks legend Grant Fox with an even more impressive finishing flurry.Adam Scott is lurking ominously three shots back in a five-way share of fourth place after carding a seven-birdie, one-eagle 65 in the perfect morning scoring conditions to match Nitties career round.The former world No.1 has company at six under with first-round co-leader Curtis Luck, the steely 20-year-old amateur who recovered from four dropped shots mid-round to shoot a respectable 71.In-form veteran Rod Pampling (67), big-hitting Todd Sinnott (68) and exciting 20-year-old Lucas Herbert (71) are also at six under.Two-time major champion Jordan Spieth is well poised a further shot back after a round of 70 undermined by a double bogey on the par-four 15th hole.Really, it was just the putter that needs improvement. Im still in it feeling like Ive been brainless on the greens, Spieth said.Normally (its) a stronghold of mine, so I can take that as confidence because I believe that itll be there once the weekend comes around. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа