Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: e same Texas high school as Griffin, got a p
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 май 2018, 05:39 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Angels had just won the opener of a pivotal three-game series against the team theyre chasing in the AL West, yet manager Mike Scioscia was still fuming about a replay reversal that took a home run away from Mike Trout. Trout ended up with an RBI double and Garrett Richards had another impressive outing, leading the Angels over the Oakland Athletics 4-1 Monday night for their fourth straight victory. The Angels pulled within 3 1/2 games of the As in the division. Oakland manager Bob Melvin challenged first base umpire Bob Davidsons home run call on Trouts towering drive to right field in the fifth inning, believing the ball was touched by a fan at the top of the 18-foot wall. After the call was overturned, Scioscia came out to argue and was ejected by Davidson. "I dont know how they overturned the home run. That ball was over the yellow line when it hit that guys glove. Theres no doubt," Scioscia said. "I dont know what they saw in New York -- and thats part of the frustration that I have with this whole system. Theres no way thats indisputable evidence that that was not a home run." Trout was running too hard to notice what happened. "I really didnt think I got enough of it to go out. I was thinking three bases the whole time," he said. "Running around second, I thought it hit high off the wall so I just put my head down and was busting it to third." Trouts only hit of the game drove in Hank Conger, who had bunted his way on and continued to second on the first of three throwing errors by third baseman Josh Donaldson -- two of which led to unearned runs. "Its just one of those things where it just kept building," Donaldson said. Richards (6-2) allowed a run and four hits, struck out four and walked none. The right-hander, who pitched four-hit ball through eight innings last Wednesday in a 4-0 win at Houston, gave up just two harmless singles over his final 5 1-3 innings against an offence that came in leading the majors in runs and on-base percentage. The last time Richards faced the As on May 30, he gave up five runs and got only two outs. He entered Monday 0-3 with a 7.50 ERA in his six previous career starts against the As. "I wasnt really thinking about it too much," Richards said. "But in the back of your mind, you want to do better than you did. ... I felt like this time was my turn to come out and show them what Ive got." Joe Smith pitched a perfect eighth inning and Ernesto Frieri struck out the side in the ninth for his 11th save. Jesse Chavez (5-4) allowed three runs -- two earned -- and eight hits in six innings with five strikeouts. It was the ninth time in his 13 starts this season that he yielded fewer than three earned runs, but his record in those games is only 4-2. The Angels, coming off sweep of the Chicago White Sox, were out to avenge a three-game sweep by the Athletics 1 1/2 weeks earlier at Oakland. They broke a 1-all tie in the fourth with a bloop RBI single by Raul Ibanez. Ibanezs hit drove in David Freese, who drew a leadoff walk after walking all four times up in Sundays game. Stephen Vogt and Yoenis Cespedes each had two hits against Richards. Vogt opened the scoring in the second inning with a two-out RBI single after a double by Cespedes. Chavez hit Conger on the right elbow with his first pitch of the third, after Richards plunked John Jaso on the left foot with two out and the bases empty in the top half. Conger hustled to third on Kole Calhouns bloop single to left-centre and scored the tying run on a sacrifice fly by Trout, who was robbed of extra bases on a leaping catch by centre fielder Coco Crisp a few feet in front of the fence. Conger added an RBI single in the eighth against Jim Johnson. Scioscia said before the game that Tuesday nights scheduled starter, Tyler Skaggs, will go on the 15-day disabled list because of a right hamstring strain. Hector Santiago was expected to be recalled from Triple-A Salt Lake to make the start. NOTES: Scioscias ejection was his first this season and 37th since becoming Angels manager in 2000. ... The Athletics failed to hit a home run after getting at least one in each of their previous 16 games (27 total). ... Richards next start will be in Atlanta next weekend. He has allowed no more than two runs or five hits in any of his six road starts this season. ... Oakland 1B Alberto Callaspo, whom the As acquired from the Angels in July 2013, was 0 for 3 is hitless in 13 career at-bats against Richards. Xavier Su a-Filo Jersey .Corey Brewer had 19 points eight rebounds, five assists and five steals for the Timberwolves, who snapped a six-game losing streak and won for just the third time since Ricky Rubio went out with an injured ankle on Nov. Houston Texans Jerseys .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. http://www.thetexansfootballpro.us/texa ... authentic/. The question all fans want to know heading into this light heavyweight affair is will Rua display his true potential. Working with UFC welterweight fighter Demian Maias team in Sao Paulo Brazil and having training partners such as fellow UFC stand outs Fabio Maldonado and Daniel Sarafian, the 32-year old feels very well prepared for Friday nights encounter. Jeff Allen Jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames are spoilers once again. Kevin Johnson Jersey . The Swiss won on the fastest run-time tiebreaker after the four-racer teams tied 2-2. Wendy Holdener and Reto Schmidiger won their final heats against Julia Mancuso and Tim Jitloff, respectively. LANDOVER, Md. -- Still far from being a good team, the Washington Redskins are at least a successful team for a change. The Redskins gave up a special teams touchdown to Devin Hester -- who didnt see that coming? -- and had their defence shredded by a backup quarterback playing his first regular season game in 21 months. They took advantage of an injury-depleted Chicago Bears defence and scored their most points since 2005, needing every morsel of offence from Robert Griffin III and Co., right down to Roy Helus game-deciding 3-yard touchdown with 45 seconds remaining. They beat the Bears 45-41 Sunday, raising their record to 2-4 while not doing much to alleviate the doubts surrounding the reigning NFC East champions. "When we go watch the film," Griffin said, "we wont watch it with smiles on our face. ... But I think we made enough plays today to win the game, and thats all matters." Griffin completed 18 of 29 passes for 298 yards with two touchdowns and one interception, and he also ran 11 times for a season-high 84 yards. Helu rushed for three scores, and third-round rookie tight end Jordan Reed had a breakout performance with 134 yards and a touchdown, catching all nine passes thrown his way. "Every game is big, but we sure needed it after being 1-4," coach Mike Shanahan said. "You dont want to dig yourself a bigger hole." The Redskins two victories have come against backup QBs -- Matt Flynn, who has since been released by the Oakland Raiders -- and now Josh McCown, who entered Sundays game in the second quarter after Jay Cutler left with a groin injury. McCown was seeing his first action since the 2011 season, but the Bears improved with him in the game. Chicago had 46 yards of total offence in the first half and 313 in the second. He completed 14 of 20 passes for 204 yards, including a 7-yard touchdown pass to Martellus Bennett that gave his team a 41-38 lead with 3:57 to play. "I didnt ask him what he liked, what he didnt like," Bears coach Marc Trestman said. "I just called the plays according to the plan we had put together. I thought he functioned very well in the offence." Matt Forte rushed for three touchdowns, Alshon Jeffrey had 105 yards receiving, and Hester tied Deion Sanders NFL record for return touchdowns with an 81-yard punt runback, but the Bears (4-3) couldnt keep up because the ddefence was running out of playmakers.dddddddddddd Having already lost middle linebacker D.J. Williams and two defensive tackles to season-ending injuries, Chicago had to make do without linebacker Lance Briggs (shoulder) and Charles Tillman (knee) down the stretch after both were hurt in the second half. "Theyve been here a long time, made a lot of plays. Definitely wish we could have had them out there," linebacker Jonathan Bostic said. Cutler was injured when he was brought down on the first career sack by 333-pound nose tackle Chris Baker. Cutler clutched at the top of his left leg and limped off the field. He will have an MRI on Monday. Trestman didnt have an update on Briggs or Tillman. McCown looked understandably rusty in his first few plays, but Hester was there to restore some Bears momentum with his punt return. It was his 19th career return touchdown, as well as the third special teams touchdown allowed by the Redskins in three games. The Redskins started their final possession with 3:57 to play and trailing by three. Milking the clock, they converted three third downs to set up Helus touchdown run. Griffin said the offence played most of the game in sync for the first time this season, in part because hes cleared a psychological hurdle in his return from off-season knee surgery. "I think mental part of it that I did get over was not thinking out on the field, just reacting," Griffin said. "And I dont think that was anything to do with my knee, the knee brace or anything else, I just think that was for me mentally playing the game irrelevant of my injury." Griffin also passed an unwelcome milestone. After throwing only five interceptions last season when he was the NFLs offensive rookie of the year, he threw his sixth of 2013 on Sunday when Tillman, who went to the same Texas high school as Griffin, got a pick in the first half. Griffin evened the score, however, in the fourth quarter with a 45-yard heave to Aldrick Robinson, who made the catch while Tillman and safety Chris Conte were tumbling to the turf. "He did get me with an interception," Griffin said with a smile, "but I got him back with a touchdown." It was that kind of game. Notes: Hester has 13 return TDs on punt, five on kickoffs and one on a missed field goal. ... Redskins S Reed Doughty left the game with a concussion. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: e same Texas high school as Griffin, got a p
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 авг 2018, 18:56 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: USA
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Jordan Shoes For Women
Jordan 11
Human Race Shoes