Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: erring to his opponents dominant serve and th
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 май 2018, 08:23 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
RENTON, Wash. -- Earl Thomas was late to the announcement for his own contract extension, proving the Seattle Seahawks All-Pro free safety isnt just fast on the field. Driving a little too speedy to the Seahawks facility on Tuesday morning made Thomas late after getting pulled over. "I didnt try and bulldog him and say, My name is Earl Thomas. Because then he would be like, This dude is cocky, and give me a ticket," Thomas joked. "He let me off. Thats the moral of the story." Thomas was locked up through the 2018 season when the Seahawks announced a four-year contract extension making him the highest-paid safety in the NFL. The deal is worth $40 million over four years and includes $27.7 million in guaranteed money. Thomas wanted the title of highest-paid safety. He also wanted the responsibility that comes with that. Thomas was hoping to get a long-term deal in place before the Seahawks start organized team activities later this month so there were no distractions heading into the 2014 season. "I compete in everything that I do and I want to set the bar. That was my goal," Thomas said. Thomas was Seattles second first-round pick in the 2010 draft, the first with coach Pete Carroll and general manager John Schneider leading the franchise. Its turned out to be one of the most important selections the team has made since starting a makeover with the duo in charge of moulding the Seahawks into a championship club. Thomas is a two-time first-team All-Pro selection and regarded as the top safety in the NFL. The Seahawks would be a different defensive team if they didnt have Thomas skills at their disposal. His speed allows Thomas uncommon range in coverage. Hes become more disciplined staying within Seattles defensive framework, and Thomas has remained reliable at cleaning up any problems in the back. "I think the thing that comes to the front for me is this program has always been based on competition. When we look for players and coaches to add to our club were always looking for great competitors," Carroll said. "When we had the chance to take Earl, I dont know that I appreciated it as much as I do now the great competitor that he is. He has throughout the time hes been with us as a very young man, has played at the highest level he can generate every single day that hes played for us in this organization." Thomas gets the second major extension Seattle has announced this off-season after locking up Carroll through 2016. Now the question is if the Seahawks can get an extension done with All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman. Staying in-house has been the Seahawks priority this off-season; they also took care of bringing back defensive end Michael Bennett. "Sherm has everything under control. Hell take care of it," Thomas said. Schneider said the commitment to Thomas is another signal that Seattle doesnt intend on being a contender or a champion just once. "I think youre seeing an evolution of our development in terms of acquisition and how were building this team to be a consistent championship-calibre team," Schneider said. "We talk about it all the time we dont want to be a team that cruises in and cruises out." Thomas wanted to share the day with those close to him. He made sure one of the photo ops before the formal announcement included most of the defensive coaching staff, along with teammate Kam Chancellor, who signed an extension through 2017 last off-season. "Thats my family. Thats the people that have helped me," Thomas said. "... You learn from everybody, every opportunity you get. I dont waste my time. I invest everything." Chris Wideman Jersey .C. -- The Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play goal to get a hard-fought road victory. Ottawa Senators Jerseys . But Josh Bailey scored the shootout winner to lead the Islanders to a 3-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens in a battle of the Eastern Conferences two worst teams. http://www.hockeysenatorsonline.us/mark ... -jersey/.C. -- Lucy Li made two double bogeys, a triple bogey and finished her historic round at the U. Clarke MacArthur Jersey . A quick first step to get to the hoop for a layup. A rousing dunk on the break off a high outlet pass saved by teammate Ramon Sessions. Cody Ceci Jersey . The cause of his death is as of yet undetermined, but police said foul play is not suspected.VIENNA - Philipp Kohlschreiber made a winning return from a four-week injury layoff Wednesday, rallying to defeat Carlos Berlocq of Argentina 3-6, 6-1, 6-4 in the second round of the Erste Bank Open.The fourth-seeded German, who had a bye in the first round, pulled out of the quarterfinals at Metz last month with a right shoulder injury.Its amazing what some weeks off and treatment can do, I feel fresh and good now, said the 23rd-ranked Kohlschreiber, who reached his 10th quarterfinal of the season. It was a tough match but I knew my shoulder would hold up well. My goal is to finish the season inside the top 20.Kohlschreiber will next play either fellow German Benjamin Becker or last years finalist Robin Haase of the Netherlands.Ivo Karlovic of Croatia reached his sixth quarterfinal of the year after beating two-time former champion Jurgen Melzer 6-4, 7-6 (1).The sixth-seeded Karlovic, who served 21 aces, broke Melzer at 2-2 in the opening set, shortly after the Austrian was treated for a rapid heartbeat.Melzer pointed to his chest as he walkedd off the court but resumed the match a couple of minutes later without apparent problems.ddddddddddddThat happens to me one or two times a year, Melzer said. It suddenly feels like youve sprinted 800 metres. Its more scaring for people who see it than it is for me.The second set went without service breaks into a tiebreaker after Karlovic saved a set point for Melzer at 5-4.I dont feel like Ive played a tennis match, said Melzer, referring to his opponents dominant serve and the lack of rallies.Karlovic next plays either top-seeded David Ferrer or Tobias Kamke of Germany, who rallied to defeat Simone Bolleli of Italy 3-6, 6-3, 6-4.In first-round play, the fifth-seeded Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic ended his six-match losing streak by beating Lukas Lacko of Slovakia 6-2, 6-4.Rosol, who hadnt won since clinching his second-career title at Winston-Salem in August, set up a second-round match against Viktor Troicki of Serbia.Also, Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine advanced to after defeating Miloslav Mecir of Slovakia 6-2, 4-6, 6-3. NFL Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: erring to his opponents dominant serve and th
СообщениеДобавлено: 01 дек 2018, 06:23 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: USA
Nike Outlet
Pandora Outlet
Air Force 1 High
Kate Spade Handbags