Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: straighten out my driver Ill be right t
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 апр 2018, 05:41 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: Melbourne
The 2014 NBA Draft will be a historic one for Canadian basketball, with as many as seven players from Canada - three of them as high as the first round - possibly selected. In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Watch the 2014 NBA Draft on TSN, Thursday at 7pm et/4pm pt. Name: Dwight PowellFrom: Toronto, OntarioPlayed: Stanford UniversityHeight: 611Weight: 235 Position: Power Forward2013-2014 Stats: 14 points per game, 6.9 rebounds, 3.1 assists Breakout Game: 22 points, 11 rebounds, 6 assists in win vs. California Feb 5th.Accolades: 2013-14 All Pac-12 First Team, Pac-12 Scholar-Athlete of the Year.Draft Projection: Mid-late second round. Dwight Powell isnt supposed to be here. Stanford yielded a handful of NBA pros and hadnt been to the NCAA Tournament since 2008 - not the standard route to becoming an NBA Draft prospect. Last year, after a standout junior season, he earned himself a spot on the All Pac-10 First Team. Powell averaged 14.9 points and 8.4 rebounds making an NBA career a legitimate possibility. Usually a promise from a team committing to select them makes a player leave college early. In this case, Powell made a promise to his mother, who was ailing from cancer to finish school, get his degree and compete in the NCAA tournament for the first time. Jacqueline Weir passed in 2012 and while its no secret Powell led the Cardinals to the Sweet Sixteen in the NCAA tournament in March, what got him there and what tools will he need to excel at the next level? Powell is a forward who can face up on the floor whether to make a move to create his own shot or facilitate for others, as hes a more than capable passer for his size/position. While he will need to bulk up for the NBA game, his length (7 wingspan) and mobility are assets. Powell posses a strong basketball IQ, and while his motor isnt in question, an on court intensity would be welcomed. He will need to develop more consistency in a number of areas, particularly with his jump shot and adding range. With more potential than project, Powell has a skill set to contribute to an NBA team and enough talent and physical gifts to build upon. While many were expecting significant jumps from his on court performance from his junior to senior years, the growth in character and leadership cannot be overlooked either. Powell competed for the national program as a key member of Canadas Mens Developmental basketball team that traveled overseas tallying a 15-2 record last summer. Powell kept his word to his mother, now he just has to show enough promise to warrant an NBA team realizing he has enough of it, to select him. Dante Fabbro Jersey . But history aside, theyre still happy to participate in the Par 3 contest, traditionally held on the day prior to the first round of the Masters. Colin Wilson Jersey . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand. http://www.officialpredatorsproshop.com/. The 23-year-old Neustaedter will move at the end of the season when his contract with Moenchengladbach expires. He signed a four-year deal with Schalke. P.K Subban Jersey . -- The NFL cancelled its Hall of Fame game between St. Mike Fisher Jersey . - Tom Brady and the Patriots routed the Bengals and quieted the doubters. RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. -- Angel Yin was asked if there was a player she wanted to meet this week at the Kraft Nabisco Championship, but was too shy to approach. "Michelle Wie," said Yin, the 15-year-old high school freshman who shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to finish a stroke behind her idol after the first round. "If she sat next to me and said Hi to me, Id probably run." The 24-year-old Wie laughed when told about Yins response. "Its crazy," Wie said. "These girls are starting to make me feel really old." Wie played a four-hole stretch in 5 under, showing off all the talent that made her a star in her early teens and helped attract players like Yin to golf. "I just felt comfortable out there," Wie said. Wie ended up a stroke behind leader Shanshan Feng, lipping out a 3-foot par putt on the par-3 17th and settling for par and a 67 on the par-5 18th. "Ill take it," Wie said. "Ill take a 67 here." Feng shot a 66 in perfect morning conditions at Mission Hills in the first major championship of the year. The 24-year-old Chinese player had seven birdies and a bogey. "This morning, it was playing easier because there was no wind," Feng said. Wie birdied the par-5 ninth and par-4 10th, made a 25-foot eagle putt on the par-5 11th and moved into a tie for the lead with a 15-foot birdie putt on the par-4 12th. She got up-and-down for par from near a steep face in a bunker on the par-4 15th, hitting to 1 1/2 feet with her left foot almost 2 feet above her right. "Just was aggressive on the holes I needed to be and conservative on the other holes," Wie said Wie is making her 12th start in the tournament. She was ninth in 2003 at age 13, fourth the following year and tied for third at 16 in 2006. "I think when youre younger youre kind of fearless," Wie said. "You dont know what failure is." Wie has two LPGA Tour victories, winning the 2009 Lorena Ochoa Invitational in Mexico and the 2010 Canadian Womens Open. She has been in the top 16 in all five of her starts this year, finishing a season-best fourth in Thailand. "Im so grateful to have rounds like these," Wie said. Feng won the 2012 LPGA Championship to become the tours first Chinese winner and had two victoriies late last year.dddddddddddd. She tied for 16th last week in the Kia Classic. "The beginning of this year I was kind of a little lost because I lost a little weight and my swing kind of changed a little," Feng said. "I wasnt swinging very comfortably." Paired with 58-year-old Hall of Famer Amy Alcott, Feng rebounded from a bogey on 15 with a birdie on par-4 16th and closed with two pars. "I made a bogey on 15, and she was like, OK, lets make two birdies back in the last three holes," Feng said. "I was like, Yes, maam. Then I only made one." Alcott shot an 81 in her 36th start in the event she won in 1983, 1988 and 1991. In 1988, she became the first player to take the now-traditional victory leap into Poppies Pond. "She was very sweet starting off and we were talkative," Alcott said. "She hits it very solid. Just a very, very talented young player." Se Ri Pak birdied her final hole to match Wie at 67. The 36-year-old Pak won the last of her five major titles in 2006. "Just a solid round," Pak said. "The greens got a little firmer, but I got pretty good distance control." Yin, from the Los Angeles suburb of Arcadia, was another stroke back with Amy Yang. The long hitter also played the event last year, tying for 55th. "I think this course suits me really well," Yin said. Yin missed the cut last week in the Kia Classic in Carlsbad, shooting 83-72 after earning a spot in the field as a Monday qualifier. "I got really nervous," Yin said. "The first hole I picked up the ball on the fringe and got penalized." Anna Nordqvist, the winner in Carlsbad for her second victory of the year, opened with a 71. Playing partner Stacy Lewis, the 2011 winner, had a 73. Lewis struggled off the tee, hitting drives to the right. "If I can straighten out my driver Ill be right there," Lewis said. Sixteen-year-old Lydia Ko and Hall of Famer Karrie Webb, also a two-time winner this year, were in the group at 73, and defending champion Inbee Park had a 74. Park is struggling with her putting after dominating on the greens last year when she swept the first three majors and won six times. "The opportunities I had, I didnt make the putts," Park said. Stitched Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: straighten out my driver Ill be right t
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2018, 17:23 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: USA
Vans Outlet
Kyrie 3
Louboutin Shoes
KD Shoes