Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Village," said Chantal Petitclerc, Canadas Chef de Missio
СообщениеДобавлено: 20 мар 2018, 04:51 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: beijing
INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- The last two Canadian women exited the BNP Paribas Open on Tuesday, with Eugenie Bouchard and Aleksandra Wozniak both suffering fourth-round defeats. Two forehand errors spelled the end for Montreals Bouchard, who lost to sixth-seed Simona Halep of Romania 6-2, 1-6, 6-4. Australian Open winner and top seed Li Na defeated Wozniak of Blainville, Que., 6-1, 6-4, with the Canadian saving ten match points. Li double-faulted on four of the potential match-winners in a dramatic concluding game. Wozniak, ranked 241 after missing play over the past 18 months due to a shoulder injury, went down fighting in just over 90 minutes as a return sailed long over the baseline. Wozniak lost the opening set in 32 minutes but pinned Li down with a 3-0 lead in the second before the Chinese player fought back. The Canadian will prepare for qualifying rounds set for early next week in Miami after using up her final protected tournament entry for this event. Milos Raonic, Thornhill, Ont., will bid for a quarter-final berth on Wednesday when he plays fifth-seeded Wimbledon winner Andy Murray. The 20-year-old Bouchard, making her debut in the main draw at the Tennis Garden after losing in the 2013 qualifying rounds, set up a match point for Halep with a forehand wide and drove another one out a point later to end the one-hour 37-minute battle. Bouchard, ranked a career-high 19 after her Australian Open semi-final, fired seven aces but was weighed down by six double-faults. "I didnt start so great, but I served better in the second set," said Bouchard. "I had a few easy holds but some tough battles as well. I could have done with a few more first serves. I tried to go for my shots in the rallies. but I didnt take my chances." Bouchard was stunned in the opening set as Halep raced away to a 5-0 lead before Bouchard could make an impression in what turned into a routine 30-minute effort. Bouchard rallied in the second as her form returned after the slow start, levelling the sets at one each with two breaks of her seeded opponent, Bouchard then lost a third-set break as Halep squared at 4-all. Halep put her opponent under pressure on serve in the tenth game, with Bouchards pair of forehand errors sending her to defeat. "She was very solid, exactly what I expected," said Bouchard, who will now head to her training base in Florida to prepare for the Miami tournament which starts next week. "She put the pressure on me today, shes won a lot of titles so she knows how to battle. "Maybe I dont deserve it, but Ill take a day off and get back to practise. Florida is like my second home and Im looking forward to a good tournament. Matt Carpenter Jersey . Seriously. Seven years of losing has brought many different faces, players and management, to the annual pre-season get-to-know-the-team round up. Trevor Rosenthal Jersey . - Anthony Beauvillier had the winning goal in the third period as the Shawinigan Cataractes edged the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 2-1 on Wednesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. http://www.baseballcardinalsauthority.c ... on-Jersey/. Plata blasted a rising shot to the upper left corner for his team-leading seventh goal of the season. He got the kick after referee Allen Chapman ruled Chris Tierney fouled John Stertzer in the penalty area. Jhonny Peralta Jersey . Saltalamacchia has agreed to a $21 million, three-year deal with the Miami Marlins, two people familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday. Roger Maris Jersey . Onyshko, from Minnedosa, Man., will compete in artistic gymnastics while Hanet, from Kelowna, B.C., will compete in lawn bowling as a para-athlete. "It is exciting that our Canadian athletes are starting to arrive at the Games Village," said Chantal Petitclerc, Canadas Chef de Mission.IRVING, Texas -- Dallas linebacker Sean Lee is set to return at Chicago after missing two games with a hamstring injury and cornerback Morris Claiborne will sit for a second straight game with the same issue. Lee was listed as probable Saturday after fully participating in practice all week. Claiborne was ruled out for Monday nights gaame against the Bears.dddddddddddd Lee strained a hamstring in a 49-17 loss to New Orleans, and the Cowboys beat the New York Giants and Oakland without him. Claiborne was injured against the Giants. Rookie linebacker DeVonte Holloman appears ready to return after missing six games with a neck injury. He practiced all week. China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа