Целый мир

Форум для друзей
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 09:43

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: gle Brooke Shields and cheese puff calories when I get home.
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 мар 2018, 05:08 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: beijing
ATLANTA -- Devin Hester gets a text every morning from Deion Sanders, usually with some sort of inspirational message. "Thats my alarm," Hester said. "When I get that text, I know its time to get up." Things were a little different Friday. When Sanders delivered his latest message, it was to a friend and protege who now holds the NFL record for most return touchdowns all by himself. Hester high-stepped into history -- with Sanders watching from the sideline, no less -- when he took a punt 56 yards to the end zone in the Atlanta Falcons 56-14 blowout of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The moment was especially poignant given their long friendship, going back to Hesters days at the University of Miami, and that it came at the Georgia Dome, the stadium where Sanders played a couple of years for the Falcons and famously proclaimed upon his return with a different team that it was "my house." Not anymore. This is Hesters house. "It is tough to break a record from a guy that holds it (who) is my number one mentor," he said. "He knew that if anyone was capable of breaking that record and he wanted anyone to break it, then it was going to be me." The 20th return touchdown of Hesters career came midway through the second quarter Thursday night, with the Falcons already ahead 28-0. The Bucs inexplicably gave him a chance for the record, the ball settling into his hands at the 44. He burst through a seam in the middle of the field and suddenly found himself face to face with one last defender, punter Michael Koenen. That was no contest. Hester cut to his left, zipped around a diving Koenen and finished it off with a triumphant glide down the sideline. The last 10 yards or so, Hester broke into Sanders trademark high-stepping move, the left hand cupped behind the ear hole of his helmet in tribute to his friend. "It was great that Deion was here," said Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan. "Its funny how things seem to work out." Hester and Sanders shared an emotional moment afterward on the set of the NFL Network, where Sanders works as an analyst. Both teared up as they talked of their bond. "I remember the beginnings," Sanders said. "I love you, man. Im so proud of you." Hester recalled the first call he got from Prime Time, back in his college days while the Hurricanes were getting ready for a game against North Carolina State. "We were in a meeting," Hester said. "I had my phone in my pocket because somebody said you were going to call me. I felt my phone vibrating. I didnt even look at it. I just snuck out, went to the bathroom, and called you right back." The 31-year-old Hester spent his first eight seasons with the Chicago Bears, where he scored on 13 punt returns, six kickoff returns and a 108-yard return of a missed field goal. He signed with the Falcons (2-1) during the off-season, joining a team that saw him as more than a special teams ace. Through the first three games, Hester has seven catches for 126 yards, not to mention a 20-yard rushing touchdown against the Buccaneers on a reverse. "The guys in that huddle, before we break, they are constantly saying, each and every one of them, Hey, just follow me, just follow me," Hester said. "It is a sign of good things to come. I am very happy to be here, happy that the Atlanta Falcons organization decided to pick me up as a free agent." He was also pursued by the Buccaneers, who are now led by former Bears coach Lovie Smith. If Sanders is Hesters mentor, then Smith is like a second father. "I know Im one of coach Lovies favourites," Hester said. "I love that guy a lot. I told him before the game, Unfortunately, were on opposite teams now, but the good part is if I get that record tonight, youll be here to see it. We both chuckled and laughed. He said, Youre right, I want to see you do it in person. Its tough to do it against him. I hate the way it went (in the game). At the same time, Im kind of happy too." Only one thing didnt go as Hester planned. He wanted to give the ball to Sanders, but it will apparently land in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. "I took the ball to the sideline," Hester said. "I heard its on the way to Canton." Aldrick Rosas Jersey . Which is to say, the top of this years draft class is not as dynamic or exciting as the 2013 class of Nate MacKinnon, Sasha Barkov, Jonathan Drouin and Seth Jones and its not as strikingly promising as the highly-anticipated 2015 slate of Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel and Noah Hanifin. Janoris Jenkins Jersey . The victory strengthened Liverpools position in the top four after Tottenham lost 1-0 at Norwich in the days late kickoff, cutting the north London club six points adrift of fourth place and the final Champions League slot for next season. http://www.giantsauthenticshop.com/Yout ... ts-Jersey/. In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else. So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending. Jonathan Casillas Jersey . Though the 26-year-old said he was able to participate, coach Dwane Casey kept Johnson out as a precaution. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Jersey . Two weeks after suffering a concussion, Foles will start in place of Michael Vick, who is out for the second time this season with a hamstring injury.1st PERIOD0:00 – Woah. That Ginette Reno can sing. Its like Luba and Celine Dion had a love child that ate Kate Smiths soul. I hope Gionta shakes her hand this time. He totally snubbed her in game 4, and that jinxed us. Cant trust dudes with goatees. Shifty. Gio can fit in the pocket of my cargo shorts. Dude is tiny. Like a doll. Like a little goateed Cabbage Patch doll.0:45 – Hope I remembered to PVR Castle. Nathan Fillion is the bomb.2:11 – LAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSS. Hamlet pops one for the boys! Score one for Denmark! Lets keep er going. When sorrows come, they come not single spies. But in battalions! Im going to celebrate with a hot dog.2:12 – Love the Danes. Danish meatballs are so good. Also, that salty black liquorice. Oh, and aquavit. And Tuborg. And Lego. I wonder how many Legos it would take to build a Lego Gio versus a Lego me?12:23 – Penalty to Weaver. Love Weaves. Played together in Florida. Degree in Communications, and a minor in virtual reality software design. And he takes pucks to the groin for a living. Great mini golfer, too. Another guy who can fit in my pocket. Dude was gonna quit and work at Timmys. Thats the most Canadian thing ever. Im afraid next puck he blocks is going to kill him, though. Tough mother. Habs got him for a 5th. They gave a player and a 7th for me. Does that make me better than Mike Weaver? Hes on the ice. Im not. These are tough questions, man.15:38 – Penalty to PK. Man, I wish I was on the ice. I havent punched anyone since April, and even then I didnt get many in. My knuckles have returned to a fleshy colour. I havent seen the inside of the quiet room since before Easter.20:00 – Coachs Corner. Grapes is wearing a suit of cherries. Whyd he switch sides with MacLean a few years back? Has that ever been explained? Thats just weird. Grapes would have me on the ice, for sure. These clips of Crosby getting mugged are disturbing. Wouldnt happen if I was on the ice for the Pens. Man, I wouldve killed in the Semenko days. And whats with all the water bottle squirting?2nd PERIOD0:00 – I wonder what Colton Orr is doing right now. I wonder if hes ever known true love.3:18 – Imma have a second hot dog. I deserve it.10:00 – Georgie and Weaves just had 3-minute shifts. THREE MINUTES. Thats how much I played during March. 10:45 – Moeners up here with me. Thought he played well last game. Sucks for him. Whos going to protect the boys? Prustys game, but kinda small. I hope Moener doesnt eat all the cheese puffs. I dont liike to eat cheese puffsuntil the 2nd, and theres never enough cheese puffs.dddddddddddd I wonder how many other Princeton grads are eating for free tonight. Rumsfeld for sure. Evan Flatow, maybe. Lorna Marsden, def. Christos Papadimitriou, no way. No fin way, man. Brooke Shields. Whatever happened to her? Suddenly Susan was aces.12:43 – Is it EM-elin or YEM-elin? Thats never been made clear to me.14:22 – I mustve put on 16 pounds sitting up here the past month. Id be hard pressed right now to play my three shifts if I was in the lineup. Damn cheese puffs.15:24 – Patches! Off the schneid! Nice pass from the kid Beaulieu, who hasnt played in almost as long as me.15:25 – Is it BO-LEE-EW or BO-LEE-UH? Thats never been made clear to me.16:08 – Seriously, though. What kind of feels does Colton Orr have?17:39 – Vanek! 3-0! Looks like Im headed to Boston. Not quite as nice a press box there. No cheese puffs.3rd PERIOD0:00 – Im pretty sure I forgot to PVR Castle. Damn. Season finale. Castle and Becketts wedding. Eddie McClintock guest starring. EDDIE MCCLINTOCK! Dude was solid inCrumbs.2:53 – Maybe Brad Marchand just needs a hug.3:12 – The playoff beards out there kinda suck. And whats with the playoff goatees on Gionta and Pleks? So wrong. My moustache is being wasted up here.5:16 – They never play Garth Brooks at the Bell Centre. Thats just bad arena work, man. Bad arena work.6:12 – Okay, one more hot dog, but thats it. Sodium is not your friend.7:19 – I hate that "Olé, Olé, Olé" song.16:03 – Man, teams pull the goalie real early nowadays. I could even score if I was out there.16:04 – Vanek again, into the empty net. Well, thats it. Were headed to Boston. Game 7. Bunch of games 7s this round. Or is it games 7, like solicitors general, and courts marshal, and attorneys general?16:14 – NBCSN gave me an assist! Gotta be the first ever playoff press-box assist! Should have put a bonus in my contract for that…19:36 – And here comes some roughness. Chara versus Weaver. Weaver looks like a little boy next to him. Like a Lego Gio. This is where I wouldve come in handy. I should be down there. Me and Moener, who hasnt had one cheese puff all night, by-the-by.20:00 – Big win. Hope Montrealers dont burn the city down in joy. Taking a hot dog for the road. Gonna google Brooke Shields and cheese puff calories when I get home. Gotta stay off Twitter, though. No Castle spoilers. Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа