Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: I think you probably still ought to be doing
СообщениеДобавлено: 17 мар 2018, 05:35 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: beijing
New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Kevin Klein scored the winning goal with 1:15 to play in overtime as the New York Rangers nabbed a 4-3 win over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Monday. In the extra session, Klein wound up with the puck in the high slot and cranked a shot that went through a screen and past Marc-Andre Fleury for the win. J.T. Miller, Kevin Hayes and Rick Nash all scored for the Rangers, who snapped a two-game slide. Henrik Lundqvist stopped 32 shots in the win. Nick Spaling and Steve Downie each posted a goal and an assist for the Penguins, who have lost two of three. Fleury stopped 25 shots in the loss. Final Score: New Jersey 2, Carolina 1 Raleigh, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Jaromir Jagr tallied a goal and an assist and moved his way up a few of the NHLs all-time lists as the New Jersey Devils defeated the Carolina Hurricanes, 2-1, on Monday. Jagr passed Marcel Dionne for sole possession of fifth place on the NHLs all-time points list with 1,772. The Czech superstar also became the 15th player to skate in his 1,500th career game. Adam Henrique netted the game-winning goal and Cory Schneider was spectacular, stopping 39-of-40 shots fired his way for the Devils, who entered the game with losses in six of their last seven games. Justin Faulk potted Carolinas lone goal and Cam Ward allowed both goals on 16 shots in his teams third straight loss. Final Score: St. Louis 4, Florida 2 St. Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.com) - Chris Porter scored the game-winning goal with 1:54 remaining in the third period to lead the St. Louis Blues to a 4-2 victory over the Florida Panthers on Monday. Maxim Lapierre, Ian Cole and Paul Stastny all scored for St. Louis, which has won its last two games. Martin Brodeur made 32 saves in his home debut. Nick Bjugstad and Aaron Ekblad both lit the lamp for Florida, which received 24 stops from Roberto Luongo in defeat. With the game tied at 2-2, Porter redirected Barret Jackmans right point shot and Stastny tallied an empty-net goal with 32 seconds remaining to seal the win. Jaromir Jagr Jersey . Or take a relaxing vacation somewhere warm. Brayden Schenn and Scott Hartnell scored, Ray Emery stopped 32 shots and the Flyers beat the Calgary Flames 2-1 on Saturday for their fourth straight victory. James Reimer Jersey . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline ... ey-jersey/. -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. Keith Yandle Jersey . Mike Trout, Josh Hamilton and Kole Calhoun all homered to help the Los Angeles Angels get their first win of the season with an 11-1 rout of the Houston Astros. Connor Brickley Jersey .Simon will work with head coach Gord Dineen and associate coach Derek King behind the bench of the Toronto Maple Leafs American Hockey League affiliate for the 2014-15 season. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Sixty touchdown passes. Fifteen wins. A fifth MVP trophy. Peyton Manning is more productive than hes ever been, and whether hes deciphering defences at the line of scrimmage on game day or on his iPad during the week, his love for the game hasnt waned. The final piece of evidence that Manning is as good as ever came Monday. As expected, Manning passed the exam on his surgically repaired neck that was required by his contract with the Broncos that will pay him $20 million next season, according to a person with knowledge of the results. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Monday because results of medical checkups typically arent announced. Manning has said that if doctors tell him hes at risk physically, hed have no problem calling it a career. After his four neck procedures, including a spinal fusion that sidelined him for all of 2011 and eventually led to his release from Indianapolis, Manning has said he has steeled himself for that possibility. At the Super Bowl last month, he talked about how his older brother, Cooper, had to give up football after neck surgeries in high school and college, and how that had a big impact on his life. "I remember at the time, when Cooper got injured, they did a test on me and Eli. I would have been a junior in high school and Eli would have been a sixth-grader, or something. They said our necks werent picture perfect and didnt look ideal, but theyre stable enough to keep playing football. Cooper had to give up playing football. In some ways, when I had my neck problems, I thought maybe I had been on borrowed time this entire time," Manning said. "I was fortunate to have 20 years of health to play football. If that was going to be tthe end of it because of a neck injury, I really, believe it or not, had a peace about it.dddddddddddd" Once doctors told him his neck was secure, however, Manning said he quickly shifted his focus to seeing if he could strengthen his weakened throwing arm to the point where he could be productive again. After the Colts released him, Manning signed a five-year, $96 million deal in Denver, where hes thrown for 100 TDs, including the playoffs, while going 28-7 with two AFC titles. Manning won his fifth MVP award in 2013, when he set single-season records by passing for 5,547 yards and 55 TDs while guiding the Broncos, the highest-scoring team in NFL history, to their first Super Bowl in 15 seasons. Manning, who will be 38 next season, said during Super Bowl week that he had no intention of retiring after the Super Bowl. Although Mannings plans for 2014 became a big story line in the playoffs, the Broncos front office had proceeded as though their quarterback would be returning for another run at a title. Although his deal with Denver requires him to pass a physical every spring to make sure his neck is OK, if there were any concerns about his neck, he wouldnt have started all 16 games, plus three more in the playoffs. Not only is Manning still performing at his peak level, he said he still enjoys everything that goes into getting ready to play on game days and "when you still enjoy the preparation, I think you probably still ought to be doing that," he said at the Super Bowl. He passed his required exit physical that all players take in the days following the Broncos Super Bowl loss to Seattle. He then played in the Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tournament just days later, another indication that his neck is fine. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа