Целый мир

Форум для друзей
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 23:25

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Rouge et Or ahead 7-0. Laval added two points on a safety f
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 мар 2018, 07:08 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: beijing
LONDON -- Andy Murray won his first match since adding Amelie Mauresmo as his new coach, beating Frenchman Paul-Henri Mathieu 6-4, 6-4 in the second round of the Queens Club grass-court tournament on Wednesday. "I was looking forward to getting back on the court," Murray said. "I enjoy playing here. I love being back on the grass. "I thought I was quite disciplined with my movement today. I moved pretty well. I wasnt sliding about too much. Yeah, it was a good start." Top seed and Australian Open winner Stanislas Wawrinka also advanced into the third round when Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus retired with a right shoulder injury as the Swiss led 3-2. There was victory too for 2011 finalist and fifth seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France, who weathered a close first set before overwhelming Belgiums David Goffin 7-6 (5), 6-2. Since his loss to Roger Federer in the 2012 Wimbledon final, Murray has won 19 consecutive matches on grass and captured three titles, including the 2012 London Olympic gold at the All England Club, and Wimbledon and Queens last year. Murray hired former top-ranked player and two-time major winner Mauresmo as his coach on Sunday, initially for the grass-court season. He has been without a coach since he parted ways with Ivan Lendl in March. Hiring a female coach has generated a great deal of attention, and although he previously worked with his mother, Judy, for a long period, he admits that such a move at his level of the game was unusual. "At first when I thought about it, it was obviously a consideration, because for a few years I havent worked with a woman," he said. "Now the decision has been made, its not something that Im thinking about. Its more about the qualities that she can bring that will help me and my tennis and my team as well. I hope it works out long term because I like her. Shes a good person. I hope it works out well." Murray was impressed with Mauresmo when they met, and saw the qualities she could bring. "After I spoke to her the first time I just really liked her. She was calm. She asked a lot of questions. She listened. She listened a lot. I liked chatting to her, so then I decided to sit down and speak to her and had a good chat with her about tennis. "This week, theres not going to be any big changes in my game. I also wouldnt expect any before Wimbledon. But well definitely work on some things after the tournament is finished here." Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver lost 6-4, 6-4 to Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine while Torontos Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia defeated Wawrinka and Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 7-6 (4), 7-5. Pospisil also lost in mens doubles. Ernests Gulbis, who reached his maiden Grand Slam semifinal at the French Open last week, fell to Kenny De Schepper of France 7-6 (3), 7-5. "I like the grass," Gulbis, the sixth seed from Latvia said. "But I never played well the first tournament. I always played decent in Wimbledon if I practiced well. So now Im going to stay here, practice two weeks on grass. Im going to be fully fine for Wimbledon." Lleyton Hewitt remains one victory short of Roger Federers record of 122 match wins on grass after being beaten 6-3, 6-4 by Feliciano Lopez. Hewitt, a four-time champion at Queens, was broken once in each set and failed to earn a single break point against the Spaniard. Its the first time the Australian has lost to Lopez in five meetings. Hewitt had been bidding to become the first player to win Queens five times. He shares the record of four titles with Andy Roddick. "I played a bit of a loose game the second game of the match," he said. "Then, yeah, he served really well the whole match. He had a lot better rhythm today than he did yesterday in his first-round match. He hit his spots really well." Dmitry Tursunov of Russia and Nicolas Mahut of France were beaten, but there were wins for eighth seed Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine and Radek Stepanek. Custom Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. Luol Deng Jersey .Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Mic ... er-Jersey/. Simona Halep of Romania claimed the fifth title of her career by beating Samantha Stosur of Australia 7-6 (1), 6-2 in the womens final. After trading sets, Gasquet trailed 4-3 in the decider but broke back to 4-4 in a game that went to seven deuces with Kukushkin constantly failing on his forehand shots. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Jersey . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. Dennis Rodman Jersey . -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship.MONTREAL - Quarterback Gabriel Cousineau ran in a touchdown from one-yard out, and the No. 3 Montreal Carabins held on for a 13-9 win over No. 1 Laval in CIS action on Saturday, snapping the Rouge et Ors record 25-game win streak on the last day of the regular season.Cousineau was 20 for 30 passing for 219 yards for Montreal (7-1), which trailed 7-0 before getting its first points of the game via a field goal in the third quarter.Laval (7-1) started the game with four straight rouges before Boris Bede hit a 37-yard field goal at 11:11 of the third quarter to pull the Rouge et Or ahead 7-0. Laval added two points on a safety five minutes later.The Carabins held Laval quarterback Hugo Richard to 138 yards and an interception. In Winnipeg, meanwhile, Manitoba quarterback Theo Deezar threw three touchdown passes to Nic Demski as the Bisons clinched a playoff spot in the Canada West division with a 50-31 victory over the No. 2 Calgary Dinos.Deezar finished the day with 210 yards and an interception to go along with his three TD passes, Demski racked up 126 yards on four catches and threw one complete pass for 43 yards, and running back Kienan Lafrance rushed for 57 yards and a touchdown on 19 carries for Manitoba (4-4).Andrew Buckley and Jimmy Underdahl ran in touchdowns for Calgary (6-2). Receiver Rashaun Simonise also scored.---X-MEN 18 AXEMEN 117ANTIGONISH, N.ddddddddddddS. — Jeremy Ford kicked a 36-yard field goal with seven seconds left to give St. FX the win over Acadia in the AUS semifinal on Saturday.---MUSTANGS 25 GOLDEN HAWKS 10LONDON, Ont. — Yannick Harou scored Westerns only touchdown with 2:03 left in the fourth quarter to give the Mustangs a come-from-behind win over Laurier in the OUA quarter-final.---GEE-GEES 46 LANCERS 29WINDSOR, Ont. — Derek Wendel threw for 264 yards and two touchdowns and running back Bryce Vieira added two more scores on the ground as Ottawa routed Windsor in the OUA quarter-final.---STINGERS 30 REDMEN 28MONTREAL — Olivier Dupont rushed for 113 yards and a touchdown as Concordia (5-3) edged McGill (0-8).---VERT ET OR 35 GAITERS 14LENNOXVILLE, Que. — Quarterback Jeremi Roch completed 29-of-40 passes for 397 yards and two touchdowns to lead Sherbrooke (5-3) over Bishops (1-7).---RAMS 35 GOLDEN BEARS 31REGINA — Atlee Simon ran in an 11-yard touchdown with 2:40 left in the game to give Regina a come-from-behind victory over Alberta (3-5). The Rams (3-5) finish fourth in the Canada West standings and will meet Calgary in the semifinals next weekend.---HUSKIES 38 THUNDERBIRDS 18VANCOUVER — Drew Burko threw for 291 yards and three touchdowns and backup Kyle Siemens added another TD toss to lift No. 8 Saskatchewan (6-2) over UBC (3-5).--- Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа