Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: World Peace, who grew up in Queensbridge and starred
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 мар 2018, 05:39 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: beijing
SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Former Brazil and Lyon midfielder Juninho has announced his retirement from football after a 20-year career. The 39-year-old Juninho had been practicing with Brazilian club Vasco da Gama in an attempt to keep playing, but the midfielder said he was struggling too much to recover from a muscle injury sustained late last year. Juninho says "it was privilege to play" as long as he did, "although it was harder than I thought." The midfielder will be a TV commentator during the World Cup and says he is already "considering a coaching career." Juninho played in the 2006 World Cup with Brazil. He thrived with Lyon in the 2000s, and was with the New York Red Bulls before returning to Vasco last season. Pekka Rinne Jersey . They were right in that they responded to coach Randy Carlyles goaltending switch to erase a two-goal deficit. P.K Subban Jersey .com) - The NFL is investigating whether the New England Patriots intentionally deflated balls during Sundays AFC Championship Game against Indianapolis. http://www.officialpredatorsproshop.com ... as-Jersey/. Some teams got significantly better, some teams divested themselves of talent and some teams had quiet afternoons, keeping the status quo. Austin Watson Jersey . The whole deflation of New England Patriots footballs is like a murder mystery without the violence or significance. On one side, this is a ridiculous issue. Marek Mazanec Jersey . -- The Denver Broncos are shuffling their offensive line this off-season and Orlando Franklin provided some insight into their plans Monday by tweeting that hes moving from right tackle to left guard.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Metta World Peaces dream homecoming lasted less than a season, with the New York Knicks waiving the veteran forward and Beno Udrih on Monday after buying out their contracts. World Peace finally got his wish to play for the Knicks when he signed last summer, but he never gained a place in Mike Woodsons rotation and appeared in just 29 games before asking for his release. "It was a childhood dream of mine to play basketball professionally in New York City, and it has truly been a blessing for that dream to have come true. However, under current circumstances, my agent and I have agreed that being bought out would be the best option for me professionally," the New York native said in a statement. "I would like everyone to know that whether I was on the court or off, I could not have been happier playing for and cheering on this amazing city, my city." The moves were announced Monday before the Knicks hosted the Dallass Mavericks.dddddddddddd By getting waived this week, both veterans will be able to sign with another team and be eligible for the playoffs. World Peace, who grew up in Queensbridge and starred at St. Johns when he was still Ron Artest, missed nearly all of January due to a procedure on his left knee. He played seven minutes Friday in a loss at Orlando, and then wrote on his Twitter page on Saturday that his agent was working on a buyout. Udrih, who also signed last summer, had 12 starts among his 31 appearances. "We are disappointed that it did not work out for Beno and Metta here in New York," Knicks general manager Steve Mills said. "We thank them for their contributions this season and wish them well." Woodson said he and Mills would talk Tuesday about adding players. Woodson said he thought the Knicks needed a guard to defend on the perimeter, and another big man with Andrea Bargnani and Kenyon Martin injured. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа