Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: own.Olsens TD gave the Panthers a 24-3 lead that stood
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 мар 2018, 05:27 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: beijing
HOUSTON -- Houston Astros right-hander Mark Appel, the top overall pick in the 2013 draft, is recovering after an appendectomy. Appel had the procedure in Houston in Thursday. General manager Jeff Luhnow says the team expects the pitcher will be able to report to spring training on time. The Astros also announced that left-hander Raul Valdes had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee this week. Valdes will report to camp on Feb. 15, but his recovery time is estimated at four to six weeks. Valdes was claimed off waivers from Philadelphia in October. Virgil Green Jersey . He, the 25-year-old Toronto backup net-minder and Manitoba native, would be making just his fourth start in the past 16 games against the Jets the following evening. It was the word of opportunity for Reimer, who has fallen into the role of backup, outmatched in recent weeks by Jonathan Bernier, his Quebec counterpart. Brandon McManus Jersey . The Islanders own the fifth pick in the 2014 draft but had until June 1 to decide whether to keep it or defer to 2015. The selection was packaged in the teams deal for Thomas Vanek on October 27, 2013. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Blac ... is-Jersey/. Grilli hasnt pitched since straining his left oblique in late April. Manager Clint Hurdle says the right-hander will make a couple of appearances in middle relief before the team determines whether to return Grilli to the back end of the bullpen. John Elway Jersey . The International Ice Hockey Federation says Pavlovs avoided a two-year sanction because he acted "without significant negligence in failing to verify the safety of the supplements he was taking. Dennis Smith Jersey . Coverage on TSN is underway now while action resumes on TSN2 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. TSN GO also offers TSN subscribers bonus online coverage, with live streams of all four venues.NEW ORLEANS - Cam Newton got the Saints all out of sorts with his arm, his legs and his mouth.The quarterbacks dynamic performance also helped preserved the Carolina Panthers playoff hopes.Newton passed for three touchdowns, appeared to incite a scuffle with frustrated New Orleans after he went over the pile for another score, and Carolina ended a six-game skid with a 41-10 rout of the Saints on Sunday.Victory is always a sweet feeling, but we cant be complacent about this, Newton said. We were doing the things that we are supposed to do.Jonathan Stewart added a 69-yard touchdown run as the Panthers (4-8-1) pulled closer to NFC South leader Atlanta (5-7), which plays at Green Bay on Monday night.Newtons jawing and Superman celebration after his 2-yard rushing touchdown in the first quarter drew a shove from linebacker Curtis Lofton, igniting a scrum that burst through a closed gate behind the goal post and into a tunnel.Newton chalked up the extracurricular roughness to nothing more than a lot of testosterone on that field at one time.Panthers tight end Brandon Williams was ejected for punching defensive end Cam Jordan. Lofton received a personal foul penalty for his role, but stayed in the game. He said he had no regrets and would respond to Newtons actions the same way 100 times out of 100.It was taunting, Lofton said. I saw it as straight disrespect and I did what I thought I had to do.Williams expected to be flagged but not ejected.I feel like I was defending myself. Guys were swinging at me and pushing me and I was trying to help my guy out, Williams said. Im just glad that we got the win. Me being ejected didnt have anything to do with that, but it feels great to give ourselves another opportunity to still be in the NFC South race.Newtons scoring passes went for 9 yards to Kelvin Benjamin, 16 yards to tight end Greg Olsen and 26 yards running back Fozzy Whitaker.New Orleans (5-8) lost its fourth straight home game and dropped a half-game behind Atlanta.Saints coach Sean Payton called the loss embarrassing, and emphasized that hell be eager to review the coaches film of the game.Weve got to look closely at everything — preparation, who were asking to do it, Payton said. Were not that good. Thats painfully obvious.The Saints turned the ball over on two of their first three offensive plays. Mark Ingrams fumble on the New Orleans 25 — forced by Josh Norman and reecovered by Colin Cole — led to a field goal.dddddddddddd Bene Benwikeres interception of Drew Brees led to Newtons rushing TD.The Panthers, who entered the game with a league-low 30 first-quarter points all season, scored 17 points inside the first nine minutes.We talked about starting fast. It has been a point of emphasis, Panthers coach Ron Rivera said. Cam had a real good handle and a good feel of what we were doing, the guys that were around him.Brees was 29 of 49 for 235 yards and one late TD to tight end Ben Watson. Afterward, Brees said the Saints havent responded well to adversity well this season.We need to be more professional, Brees said. Certainly, a loss like that is embarrassing. Thats not what were about.Newton was 21 of 33 for 226 yards, was not sacked and was not intercepted. Newton also rushed for 83 yards, but downplayed the part he played in those gains, saying the Saints left him wide open rushing lanes.I feel as if anybody could have run it, Newton said. There were no moves I made. I wasnt touched until I got in the secondary.Stewart finished with 155 yards rushing as the Panthers piled up 271 yards on the ground.The Panthers point total was their highest of the season, surpassing the 37 they scored in an overtime tie at Cincinnati.Carolinas 497 total yards also were easily a season high, albeit against a Saints defence that entered the game ranked second-to-last in the NFL.Carolina scored on its opening possession for only the second time all season, driving 80 yards on seven plays, capped by Benjamins touchdown.Olsens TD gave the Panthers a 24-3 lead that stood at halftime. Boos rained down on the Saints as they trotted to the locker room, and again when they began the second half by punting after three plays.When Whittaker turned a screen pass into a touchdown to make it 38-3 with a little more than five minutes left in the third quarter, much of the Superdome emptied out.Notes: Saints left tackle Terron Armstead left with a neck injury in the first half and outside linebacker Junior Galette limped off the field favouring his right leg in the second quarter. Saints centre Jonathan Goodwin was helped off the field with an apparent leg injury late in the fourth quarter. ... Stewart had his most yards rushing since he gained 206 against the New York Giants in 2009.___AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа