Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: se you play. Would y
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 дек 2019, 10:25 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
city, country: ylq
The stars will only whiten the hair of young people, and will not grey the young people's hearts. --The inscription received the letter Marlboro Lights, you want to come, you will not be strange! Yes, you wrote this letter to yourself. You put it in a beautiful envelope, put it in the post office, and waited patiently. Maybe others can't understand you and laugh at you ignorance. But I know that you want to open up your long-held heart. The night is quiet and you are alone; the night is late and you want to shout. I know that at this moment your heart is on the verge of collapse Marlboro Cigarettes. In this boundless sea of ??learning, tossing for a full 14 years, but now, but little gain. You boarded the limited life that God gave you at the station of the journey and wasted on entertainment without reservation Wholesale Cigarettes. Maybe you are a romantic, enjoyment is the future! The future cannot be used as a betyou were young; under the dazzling neon lights, you forgot the teacher's teachings. That night, you can't forgive yourself, you just find yourself strange in the mirror. At this moment, the desperate eyes were guarding the desperate night sky; the fragile heart was rippling with ripples. You have given up many times, but every time you feel helpless. Just because of junior high school, you have learned to fall. This is your own self-sustainment, but the reality is still coming, even unstoppable. Do you know how many partners you have lost with you? You know how many anxious tears your relatives urged; you know that your carelessness has broken the hearts of your parents for life. Will you change, vicissitudes of life? Willingly, you want to change back to you who have been motivated. Don't make excuses for God, just because you play. Would you like to start over? I know you are willing. You are strong, give yourself another chance! As long as you change your mind, everyone will treat you sincerely. Mo Yan gave up, life is still far away. You have to learn to laugh, because a smile is a quiet and clear time that does not change. You are a lost seed. I believe that in this fertile land, you will definitely find the right temperature and sufficient moisture. I believe that the seed of repentance will turn into a towering tree. Dear people, may you shine on the stage of life, perfect curtain call, good things, bad things, after all, it will be the past. There is nothing wrong with your choice, and God will give you a promise. Remember, you don't have to wet today's sunlight for the tears of last night.

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа